Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Santos have unveiled ZRedstall as they're new manager. The fairly new manager made a statement saying that although the brazilian club weren't

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Carragher and Gonzales join Juve! Juventus have signed Jamie Carragher and Lucho Gonzales. Carragher joined for 6 mil De Ce Gile and Amurai wh

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Southend United After Southend United in there Fiendly and first game at Charlton there new manager Nick Justice was absent in his absence c

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers.

valenciani0.jpg

Joel Mccluskey has been unveiled as the new boss of Valencia.

Mccluskey was very pleased with the appointment and hopes he can progress forward to turning Valencia back into the giants they used to be.

Mccluskey is looking for 90+ players and would be willing to sell any player including David Villa and David Silva.

More news later. :)

16_front_small.gif5_1203623916.gif3_front_small.gif

Rovers Appint New Manager !!!!

Following the depature of Paul Ince Blackburn have been in the hunt for a good and experienced manger. After a lot of reasearch and discussion, Rishabh Desai has been named manager of the team. This is what he had to say at his first press conference:"Well, this balckburn side can do with a good dedicated manager and i think i am the right manager for the job. The club is going through a bad phase at the moment but with a lot of effort and hard work we will be able to do well this season. We have no goal as of yet this season but we will really be hoping that we can grab an SMFA Shield spot at he end of the season."

uefa_cup_0.jpg

(Rovers aim to qualify for the SMFA Shield again next season)

New manager Rishabh Desai has also stated that all players are available for sale except Keith Andrews and Matt Derbyshire."Well, we are looking to rebulid the team and therefore i will be open to bids for any players in the team. But only player exchange deals will be considered."

234.jpg390197550-soccer-coca-cola-football-league-milton-keynes-dons-v-hereford.jpg

(Matt Derbyshire and Keith Andrews going nowhere)

Juve Boss anouces aims!

The Juventus boss has annouced aims for the competition's This year.

SMFA Cup : Semi Finals

League : Winners

Italian Cup: Winners/Final

Italian Shield : Semi Finals

Elliot admited that the aims were high but belives his side are strong enough to achive what is nessecery

Transfer news will be in tommoro once all the deals have been completed.

Buffon on his way out?

Buffon was given permission by Manager Elliot to leave today but there must be a 92+ goalie as part of the deal.

Gianluigi-Buffon_937062.jpg

Waving goodbye?

254_1195422892.gif

Winston joins very competitive Eastern European League!

CSKA Have appointed promising Welsh manager Dai Winston. It will be tough this season as CSKA are up against some great managers. Louis Mattis at Dynamo Kiev and Smartdoc at Shaktar...

Looking forward to this...!

254_1195422892.gif

CSKA Have appointed promising Welsh manager Dai Winston. It will be tough this season as CSKA are up against some great managers. Louis Mattis at Dynamo Kiev and Smartdoc at Shaktar...

And me as Dynamo Moskva :)

254_1195422892.gif

Agreed...Kiev start there race for the league title against Smartdoc's Shakhtar on Sat. :o:)

XAMAX NEUCHATEL LOOKING FOR LOANS

Yes' date=' you heard that right. Xamax Neuchatel :D[/quote']

Ha, I was surprised to see Xamax in second div of the Dutch league.

You have a chance to promote via the play-offs... Ending before Feyenoord looks impossible.

Feyenoord in second division?!? What's up with that?

2611e.jpg

Top Manager Ryan=]

:P has been named as the new manager at North American Club Real Salt Lake. Ryan has signed a 2 year contract at the club. There was some early drama as Ryan threatened to quit the club after a fight between the backroom staff. Ryan=] commented saying 'I Know there was some early drama but i am here now to win trophies and I will do just That'.

mbombela_stadium.jpg

Ryan=] signed a 2 year deal at the Rio Tinto Stadium this afternoon

Chairman sets standards at Wigan

wigan_athletic-new-crest.jpg

After signing a 2 year contract the wigan chairman told Tiga he expects a top half finish

Tiga went into the transfer scene straight away by boosting his defence with

SYLVINHO, Mendes and FAVALLI, Giuseppe

SYLVINHO.jpg340x.jpg

this is some much needed defensive power with only 1 reliable defender Melchiot.

Tiga also looks to strength through the midfield with a bid for eygption captain

HASSAN, Ahmed

hassan.jpg

After a bust up with Amir Zaki

Manager Tiga is willing to let him go because of his aragance thinking hes better than he is. he can be yours for 1 87-88 Cf replacement and a 87-88 winger

Is Kaka's Brother set to Join Real Salt Lake?

0,,12105350-EX,00.jpg

Is Kaka's Brother Digao set to boost Red Salt Lake's Attack.

Red Salt Lake Manager Ryan=] has reportedly made a bid for Standard Liege Youngster Digao (The younger Brother of Star Kaka). Ryan has said that he hopes that he will get the youngster and will put him straight into the Starting line up at the Rio Tinto.

Spurs announce Adam Johnson as the new manager. Johnson did state that he will only be concentrating on the league but after assesing the squad and with the potential transfers coming in, Tottenham will be competing on ALL fronts :)

Expect big news tomorrow, Corluka and Bentley set to leave, Woodgate could be on the way to Udiniese

Tottenham-badge.jpg

Tottenham Announce Adam Johnson as their new manager !

The hectic scenes at Tottenham over the last few months have been sorted with the appointment of English manager Adam Johnson. Spurs fans will all know that with the sacking of Ramos then the appointment of Redknapp all should of been well, apparently the players all disliked Harry and his ways. The board parted with Redknapp two days ago and were quick to appoint Johnson.

Tottenham_19_570020.jpg

The lane has been the home of Football for many North Londoners and with the impending move to a brand new stadium Johnson has promised fans glory will come to the yids. And by glory Johnson has stated, Silverware will come, and a significant title challenge will be mounted.

The in's and out's !

Johnson was quick to strengthen the Tottenham squad. Johnsons first signing was Vidal from Bayern Leverkusen. The Chilean midfielder joined for 12 million and Kevin Prince Boetang going in the other way.

arturo-vidal.jpg

The Chilean, is expected to have a big future under Johnson

Janko, the Austrian hitman is also set to join Spurs, a player who Johnson is very keen on. Cash and un wanted fringe players will leave.

marc-janko.jpg

The hitman has big things expected of him with his goal scoring record.

Johnson has also gave the nod for Bentley and Corluka to leave. Corluka left to Barcelona with the up and coming Busquets and Pique coming to Tottenham. Pique has already had experience in the EPL and will quickly establish himself in the Tottenham ranks.

gerard_pique.jpg

Back to England

Bentley, a recent signing was shipped of to Zenit. Fayzulin and Shirokov came to Tottenham , in a deal which Pavyluchenko said "excited" him.

444913.jpg

Johnson is expected to bring in more players, another AM, he is also looking to sell Woodgate.

13_1202400808.gif

Bristol City have been fairly quiet in the transfer market so far, with the addition of 5 players, and 2 moving out. More deals look set to be made though, with Chris Weale, Brian Wilson, Cole Skuse and Stern John all placed on the transfer list yesterday.

Miralem Pjanic and Nabil El Zhar were both brought in on loan first of all, El Zhar was originally a target for a permanent signing but Liverpool didn't want to sell. Both are expected to play major parts in the season's promotion hopes.

Moving in permanently were George Ogararu, Kris Commons and Dean Windass. Ogararu moved from Steaua Bucuresti for £5 million + Bradley Orr. Windass left Hull to join the side that he stopped gaining promotion last season for £350k and Commons joined from Derby for £2.5 million.

8679_1209755861.jpg232_1209755861.jpg1280_1222099739.jpg

(Ogararu, Windass and Commons join City)

santos-fc.gif

Santos have unveiled ZRedstall as they're new manager. The fairly new manager made a statement saying that although the brazilian club weren't his first choice club, he wanted a club with a good youth setup and he regards Santos as one of the best youth clubs.

The job offer from Santos didn't exactly excite me at first, but after meeting the players and the chairman i'm very optimistic about the season ahead. I wanted to be at a club where i could mould young prospects into superb players, and Santos's youth setup is one of the best in the world. We have some great young talents here but also have some proven players in this division.

Santos boast talents such as Thiago Carleto and Paulo Henrique, and Redstall aims to continue to produce brazilian talent.

The new boss has announced that there are obvious weak links in the Santso starting XI.

We need a winger, a right full-back and a forward. As well as this we are competing in four competitions so will need to have an large squad. If i get time i will be putting in bids for some youth as well.

High- profile players like LB Kleber and GK Fabio Costa have been told they will be leaving to be adding yunger depth to the squad, and a deal has already been agreed that will see kleber move to Spartak Moskva.

LB Fathi and W/F Bazhenov will be joining Santso in exchange for the lef t back.

4459_1210235338.jpg

Kleber will make way for younger talent.

Redstalls first game is against Botafago, who are managed by close friend Patrick Poole, so he will be desperate for an opening day victory.

Carragher and Gonzales join Juve!

Juventus have signed Jamie Carragher and Lucho Gonzales. Carragher joined for 6 mil De Ce Gile and Amurai which some might say was a bad deal but i need a good solid centre back and they don't come much better then Carragher. Gonzales joined for Sissoko and Grygera. Elliot admited he was upset to see sissoko leave but admited that Grygera was no longer needed. Gonzales will add lots lof talent to the midfield!also signed was De la Barrena who is due an increase soon he was signed for 1.2 million but will soon surely be worth more! I will now be looking to improve my youth!

AABB1016D5FCD53887A2ABB7E9B77.jpg Carragher ariving in Turin!

Lucho4.jpg Gonzales exsplaining why he left Porto to there fans.

More news after Friday's Friendly with Atletico Madrid

Fk Moscow news.

FK-Moscow.png

Aaron Dhandli yesterday was appionted as the new manager of russian division 2 team. Ths was a shock for the fans of Aaron as he has managed teams like Liverpool, Boca Juniors, celtic, But Fk Moscow was one of the biggest suprises of them all. The team is not to good. after being in Division 2 of a recently newly known russian league division 2 is not to well known. But as a new manager came along it was the sthe bying of the club. a rich Russian oil company took over. They said they would like to have a great stadium. So they started improvements and so they have now finished.

Gazprom_SPb.JPG

Aaron's aciteveness in the transfer market so reports have shown he has only put in a bid for one player. the squad is not as strong as some others and Aaron's team will improve.

the squad in my opinion is not as strong as i can make it. I feel the first player I hopefully will sign has a huge future. Once he is in a few people will be transfer listed for money. A 8 mill buget is hard to work with but hopefully by the end of theseaon we will be in division 1.

So we are still waiting for the suprise player that will make the clubs record transfer.

mystery-person.gif