Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers.

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers.

Fk MOSCOW NEWS.

Aaron Dhandli the new manager has finallly revield who the player that he was hoping to sign. It was the younge serbian star Ljajic. He was set to join Manchester United until the management changed and he decided he wanted to play under a manager that will give him some first game experience. Ljajic has been said to be the new Kaka. if so this player could have a big future and nly 17.

partizan2_3.jpg

After Ljajic became FK moscow's record transfer Aaron has transfer listed a few players for money only so get your bids in.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Santos have unveiled ZRedstall as they're new manager. The fairly new manager made a statement saying that although the brazilian club weren't

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Carragher and Gonzales join Juve! Juventus have signed Jamie Carragher and Lucho Gonzales. Carragher joined for 6 mil De Ce Gile and Amurai wh

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Southend United After Southend United in there Fiendly and first game at Charlton there new manager Nick Justice was absent in his absence c

Miguel Danny will also join Tottenham, Huddlestone and Dos Santos going the oher way.

Second deal with Zent now, they got a 90, and two 87's of me, i got a 90, a 89, and 88 :)

Also iv bid on a new keeper, same rating as Gomes, but he will probably hold his rating.

I think ones the Kuyt deal has gone through, or been sorted, and the danny one. ill be done on the tranfer front.

Iv bid for a couple of players, wingers like,if none of them are accepted, Cambell F85 will be available to loan

13_1202400808.gif

Bristol City have today completed the signing of Aalborg keeper Karim Zaza for a fee of just over £3.1 million. The 33 year old's arrival means that Adriano Basso will be allowed to leave the club. Chris Weale, now 3rd choice keeper, is also expected to leave.

City have also agreed a fee of £1.8 million with Derby County for 19 year old Miles Addison. Addison is expected to join later on tonight. Hoffenheim's Francisco Copado is also set to join for £2 million and will play a vital role as one of the two attacking midfielders.

Guest King Kolo

GL Tomorrow Aaron but I'll win.

Ok Here's some transfer news.

In:

Luis Jimenez (89) AM/RM (On Loan from Internazionale)

Robin Nelisse (88) CF From Red Bull Salzburg (Transfered for Solomon Okoronkwo (84) CF and Igor Lebedenko (83) CF

Out:

Makhach Gadzhiev (80) AM/Wing to Zalaegerszeg (£1.6M)

Ruslan Nakhushev (85) LB to Barcelona SC (£5.8M)

GL Tomorrow Aaron but I'll win.

Ok Here's some transfer news.

In:

Luis Jimenez (89) AM/RM (On Loan from Internazionale)

Robin Nelisse (88) CF From Red Bull Salzburg (Transfered for Solomon Okoronkwo (84) CF and Igor Lebedenko (83) CF

Out:

Makhach Gadzhiev (80) AM/Wing to Zalaegerszeg (£1.6M)

Ruslan Nakhushev (85) LB to Barcelona SC (£5.8M)

same you have a stronger team but that does not always matter.

Histon Shock Southend

Aaron bolams Histon were going into there season when they faced Southend and puuled of a remarkable win. The final score was 2-1 to Histon and after the game the fans went mad as there team puuled of a great win. The goal scorers were Mitchel King and Spearing on loan from Liverpool put Histon 2 up then Sidibe pullled one back for Southend but they couldnt find the other goal. Aaron Bolam spoke after the game ans said Southend end are a good team, We also didnt just beat a good team we Beated a great manager (Nick Justice) i wish them all the best of luck going into the new season.

Perfect Start for Juve!

Juventus got off to there perfect start with a 1-0 win over fiorentina! both teams started brightly but neither could find the net! [Camronesi and Del Piero came close!

Half Time 0-0

Juve had to wait til the 71st minute when Chiellini

poked the ball acoss the line. Chiellini also gotman of the match after a solid perfromance and ofcourse a goal. i am happy to say no one on the team got a rating less then 7.

Full Time 1-0

Goal Scorers : Chiellini

MOM : Chiellini

Juve 4-2 Athletico Madrid

there were more goals in the friendly on friday, they started early when Camranesi scored a curler from the edge of the box on 2 minutes. Tiago doubled the lead on 15 with a low smash! just a minute later Del piero made it 3 with a casual roll when the defence gave up.it got a bit quiter in the half before towards the end of the frist half Perea shiws some magic to pull one back for Madrid.

Half Time 3-1

after a boring first ten minutes Forlan finds the ball at his feet and finishes neatly, too spark hopes of a comeback. but del piero raps it up with his second after a terrible back pass.

Goals : Camranesi 2 Perea 36

Tiago 15 Forlan 48

Del Piero 16,55

MOM : Camronesi

Transfer Overview :

Here's a look at all the transfers :

Picture14.png

and here's the table So far!

Picture15.png

Next Match!

The next match is against Leece who should not be underestimated BUT this will be a match for some players who havent Played yet!

Debut thrashing for Xamax not surprising many

You can't expect a brand new team to walk into De Kuip stadium in Rotterdam, take on Feyenoord in the team's first ever GC match, and take anything from it. So it wasn't a surprise when tiny swiss side Neuchatel Xamax got crushed 5-1. It was, however, a pleasant surprise that Tierno Bah opened the scoring in the 3rd minute for the visitors. Next up, the other Rotterdam side, Excelsior, in a match that everyone in Neuchatel have at least a bit of hope for.

Feyenoord 5 - 1 Neuchatel Xamax

Feyenoord :

2. Hofland - RC

5. Lucius - Bruised his foot - 3 weeks

6. Van Bronckhorst - 1g, MoM

8. Landzaat - 1g

9. Tomasson - 1g, YC

11. Slory - 2g

Neuchatel Xamax :

4. Besle - YC

5. Bah - 1g

valenciaju1.jpg

Transfer news!

Manager Joel Mccluskey is ecstatic to be able to unveil 2 top signings in the form of rising talent N'dri Romaric and Superkid Alexandre Pato.

Mccluskey who was too busy to comment is said to be over the moon with the signings and believes he has installed the few missing components to force this team into a top 2 finish and therefore qualifying for next seasons SMFA cup.

Spurs loose to bitter rivas Chelsea on the opening day of the season :mad:

But not to down beat, Need to tinker with my formation.

Miguel Danny arrived today, he will jump straight into the starting line up.

Lennon was sold to Liverpool for 17 million. A bid of 10 million is expected to be accepted on Kuyt as part of the Lennon deal.

A bid of Gignac 87 striker from toulouse is also set to join spurs :)

After that im pretty happy with my team ! Maybe a new GK but who knows

73_1214902878.gif

Southend United

After Southend United in there Fiendly and first game at Charlton there new manager Nick Justice was absent in his absence caretaker manager Teddy Sheringham took charge of the games and Southend United pulled of a slick 3-2 win over League favourites Charlton Athletic and A unlucky lose to Histon in a Friendly. Before his absence Nick Justice brought in Stoke Foward Mamady Sidibe on a Transfer worth around £3.0million, The 29 year old Malian Striker will bring in alot of goals for us this season, he had a good start scoring on his Debut in our Friendly and then he had a good game at Charlton Athletic.

Mamady_Sidibe_280x3_472634a.jpg

Liverpool manager has backed out of a deal on me :mad:

He bought lennon for 18 and was supposed to sell Kuyt to me ! seems he is a eejit. Iv sent him a polite firm message explaining that is cheating, and i said bid again or risk loosing your club, the deal beig reversed and rep docked ;)

he is a foool :mad:

Liverpool manager has backed out of a deal on me :mad:

He bought lennon for 18 and was supposed to sell Kuyt to me ! seems he is a eejit. Iv sent him a polite firm message explaining that is cheating' date=' and i said bid again or risk loosing your club, the deal beig reversed and rep docked ;)

he is a foool :mad:[/quote']

That's shocking, i got done in Gold 52 but SM didn't reverse it even though i had clear proof, goes to show SM only care for there MOD's. :rolleyes:

I know' date=' but SM reversed the transfer right?[/quote']

no, how would they know to if i havent reported him. They should of reversed yours imo. If you had proof etc etc.

I said to him if you dont accept my next bid, ill report you then listed the potential consequences of not