Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers.

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers.

FC Schalke 04 went top of the league with a 5-1 win over Borussia Monchengladbach with Atlintop scoring a hat trick in his first game of the season after being brought in for Graphite, Atlintop now has the advantage for the 2nd striker spot.

Patrick Tweed will now have to prepare to battle it out with Italian Leaders, Udinese in a friendly on Boxing Day.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Santos have unveiled ZRedstall as they're new manager. The fairly new manager made a statement saying that although the brazilian club weren't

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Carragher and Gonzales join Juve! Juventus have signed Jamie Carragher and Lucho Gonzales. Carragher joined for 6 mil De Ce Gile and Amurai wh

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Southend United After Southend United in there Fiendly and first game at Charlton there new manager Nick Justice was absent in his absence c

Xamax recover from Feyenoord beating

After the expected 5-1 drubbing in Rotterdam, Xamax beat Excelsior 3-0 in their home opener in Neuchatel. It was also the first match for big signings Stephen Worgu and Danny Aguilar. Both got an assist in their first match.

Neuchatel Xamax 3 - 0 Excelsior

Neuchatel Xamax :

2. Nuzzolo - 1g, YC

8. Szlykowicz - 1g

9. Maierhofer - 1g, MoM

Excelsior :

10. Voskamp - YC

Picture18.pngThe Juve Times Issue No.1

Juve march to second!

Juventus proved there stength in a 3-1 victory over Leece in a match that was never really in doubt! Nedved got them started on 16 minutes.

_41663416_nedved_getty.jpg

Nedved celebrating the lead!

Tiago made it two after 47 minutes but Caserta pulled one back. it was the legend Del Piero who finished Leece of after 85 minutes with a low drive!

4del-piero_fk.jpg

Del piero finishing brilliantly!

Here is the table at the top :

Picture20.png

Next match :

Picture21.png

a big match against a struggiling Milan!

Juve 3-0 Chelsea

Juventus stunned Chelsea in a one sided afair. Trezeguet took the lead after 27 Minutes.

trezeguet_livorno01g.jpg

Trezeguet celebrates the lead!

Tiago and Del piero then scored within two minutes of eachother towards the end to seal the victory!

610x.jpg

Trezeguet, Tiago and Chiellini celebrate Juve's 2nd.

valenciaju1.jpg

Valencia top after making it 3 wins in 3 games so far this season.

The newly formed side under manager Joel Mccluskey managed to overcome unbeaten Racing Santander to take the top spot and go 2 points clear.

The winning goal came just before the half time break from superkid Alexandre Pato.

patoso2.jpg

AS Roma manager Jake Alexiuk hasnt had [the best of starts with Roma having played 3 W-1,L-1 and D-1 witch leaves Roma sitting 11th in the Seria A table. Roma are yet to bring in players but are just looking for the right deal to snap up a decent player. With a 40.5mil budget Roma manager Jake Alexiuk would buy any player over 88+ for good cash (if anyone has got any players for cash please PM and I will reply saying wether I'm interested or not. Not a good start for Roma but things will get better and hopefully will be fighting for the title in a few games again.

So much for Aaron staying at FK Moskva, after three games in charge and quit because he could only manage 2 points, managers need to stop taking teams and quitting them, it's the same people who are doing it also, very annoying.

Kyiv had to sell alot of unwanted players to get some cash since i only started off with 9MIL due to a 16k stadium. :o

Have £23MIL now, and will be looking at unmanaged clubs to buy players.

valenciabh2.jpg

Valencia confirm signing of Spanish wonder kid Bojan Krkic. The fee was 10 million pounds plus Asier Del Horno and hedwiges Maduro.

Mccluskey commented "I am delighted to receive such an addition to my squad and along with the other signings I have made I feel this club has the talent and potential to become world beaters."

bojanfq1.jpg

Im the manager of Stoke City and i thought i was in for a tough season as they have the weakest squad in the Premier league. So i totally changed my squad bringing in 17 players. I only kept 3 members of my first team, Thomas Sorensen, Abdoulaye Faye and Danny Higginbotham. I expected the team to take time to gel but i am doing well so far winning my last 4 games. Mario Mandzukic has scored 6 goals in 5 games and has been a great buy for me. He cost me 9 million plus two members of my first team squad liam lawrence and Glenn Whelan but he seems to be worth it. I signed Zoran Tosic who has a lot of potential and will go up in the next rating changes. Apart from those 2 i have signed older players such at Titov and Hakan Yakin. My team average rating is 88 and my highest rated player is Yossi Benayoun at 89. I am 5th in the league with 10 points from my first 5 games. I am doing well so far but any advice on who i should sign next would be great.:)

13_1202400808.gif

Bristol City remain unbeaten so far this season as they knock Fulham out of the English Cup with goals from Windass and McIndoe - home against Manchester United in the next round :rolleyes:

Wins over Burnley, Preston, Barnsley and Birmingham along with a draw against Ipswich have seen Bristol take a 2 point lead at the top of the Championship

1224_1200965402.gif

2006-02-18Histon2.jpg

'We Were Outplayed'

'We were outplayed' said Daniel Bolam straight after the match , Histon were beaton tonight by Kidderminster Harriers and Daniel said ' I have a feeling that we are not going to win a lot this season with the players i am playing at the moment.

So i promise the Fans we will have some stronger players by tommorow evening and ready for our sheild match against hull on Monday.

Our players are to weak , our best original player is rated 70 , and we are in a league with 77 rated players , and 80-83 in some cases ' . But we are underdogs , so this the situation we have to put up with , and thats why i took this job , and didn't leave for torquay.

Juventus Update:

Since my last update i have been knocked out in the first round of the cup :( have won 3 drawn 1 and lost 1 and also beat Sao Paulo 5-0 in the SMFA Cup! then drew against schackle but am still top of the group.

Inter 1-5 Juve

Inter were outclassed by a fit Juve team. goals from Giovonco, Barzagli, Camranesi, Lucho Gonzales and Trezeguet sealed a great win over title rivals Inter. manager elliot hartfree-pearce said he was exstatic.

camoranesi.jpg

Camronesi celebrates his goal for Juve

here is the table :

Picture26.png

The next match is a masive one against a over-acheiving siena who are currently top! winner goes top!

bury40.jpg

BURY GET GADGA AS MANAGER

Div 4 outfit bury have signed gadga as there manager sitting in second spot and in -£, gadga said he will have his work cut out but feels that he can get them promoted, the scot living in stoke is only down the road from greater manchester of bury, over the next few weeks i'll sort the squad out bringing in some decent loans and selling players.. Gadgas first match in charge is against brentford whom are sitting in mid table at GIGG LANE..

Histon go 7th!!

Won again on wedensday to take me back up to 7th. Now in my opinion we now have a league winning team. I have bought in some youth . And some experience into my team and now that I beat port vale on wedensday . Tommorow I have crawley town who are currently 16th. And now as I'm out of both cups I can concentrate on the league.

Juve Go Top!!

After a draw with top Siena kept them 2nd, Cesar gave Bologna an early lead after 13 minutes. But Gonzales puled it back 5 minutes later with a powerful right shot. then after a rather uneventful 1st half just before the interval Poulsen put Juve 2-1 up. Poulsen double's Juve's lead before Trezeguet volley's home on the hour mark to wrap up a 4-1 comftable win.

340x.jpg

Poulsen who scored twice

MoM Lucho Gonzales

lucho.jpg

The Table now :

Picture1.png

sorry for the bad table am on my bro's account and he has safari :rolleyes:

Congrats elliotick . You have been doing well with them.

Histon lost today 3-2 to crawley town :( . I think what I'm going to do is sell all my players . Which is a shame but at the moment the league is tight and it's about 6 points between 11th and 2nd . So I have to be picking up wins now than later on in the season regaining a 10 point gap . So guys I need help all my players are for sale double there value and there yours . Big clubs if you can offer 70-90k for my players , this will give me the ability to buy 8 players. Big clubs (juventus) ;) you can then release them . It's money you don't need that I do. On the other hand I got my 3rd job offer today karisaspor today , did the loyal thing and rejected . But really guys I'm in need of some major help

Congrats elliotick . You have been doing well with them.

Histon lost today 3-2 to crawley town :( . I think what I'm going to do is sell all my players . Which is a shame but at the moment the league is tight and it's about 6 points between 11th and 2nd . So I have to be picking up wins now than later on in the season regaining a 10 point gap . So guys I need help all my players are for sale double there value and there yours . Big clubs if you can offer 70-90k for my players ' date=' this will give me the ability to buy 8 players. Big clubs (juventus) ;) you can then release them . It's money you don't need that I do. On the other hand I got my 3rd job offer today karisaspor today , did the loyal thing and rejected . But really guys I'm in need of some major help[/color']

Dan, i will help you out as soon as some of my deals go through so i can see where i am financly and just too make sure i wont go into debt in my next match, I've got a big deal in the Wings with Buffon possibly leaving.

28.gif

254_1195422892.gif

Tight at the top in Russia

10_front_small.gifCSKA Moskva 2 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv12_front_small.gif

O. Husev (35)

A. Milevskiy (48)

Y. Zhirkov (55)

A. Berezutsky (78)

3367_1209755861.jpg3357_1209755861.jpg

CSKA stay at the top of the Russian League after a great fightback against Kyiv last night. Its a tough league this season, with some great managers involved. Winston hopes his team can do the business and guide the team to the league title in his first season in charge.

Current League standings:

CSKAGC53Table.jpg

Buffon Leaves for Stankovic and Cesar!

Buffon today left Juventus in a Deal which Brought Julio Cesar and Stankovic, "I Believe Stankovic and Cesar will now be Key Players"

Also signing was Humberto Suazo who joined for Zanneti and 3 Million. Zanetti wasn't playing as much as he would of liked and Suazo adds good depth to the team.

17564_1210098734.jpg

New Signing Suazo

2334_1209755861.jpg

Julio Cesar

2353_1209755861.jpg

Dejan Stankovic

Guest King Kolo

28.gif

254_1195422892.gif

Tight at the top in Russia

10_front_small.gifCSKA Moskva 2 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv12_front_small.gif

O. Husev (35)

A. Milevskiy (48)

Y. Zhirkov (55)

A. Berezutsky (78)

3367_1209755861.jpg3357_1209755861.jpg

CSKA stay at the top of the Russian League after a great fightback against Kyiv last night. Its a tough league this season' date=' with some great managers involved. Winston hopes his team can do the business and guide the team to the league title in his first season in charge.[/center']

Current League standings:

CSKAGC53Table.jpg

O'Connor issues warning

Saturn manager Liam O'Connor has issued a warning to CSKA manager Dai Winston saying that his Saturn will be top of Russian Divison 1 next season. He also stated that Dynamo Kiev will be relegated next season thanks to Saturn.

Saturn currently sit 2nd in Russian Divison 2, two point behind leaders Metalist Kharkiv who they face tomorrow in Round 2 of the Russian Cup.