Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers.

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers.

O'Connor issues warning

Saturn manager Liam O'Connor has issued a warning to CSKA manager Dai Winston saying that his Saturn will be top of Russian Divison 1 next season. He also stated that Dynamo Kiev will be relegated next season thanks to Saturn.

Saturn currently sit 2nd in Russian Divison 2' date=' two point behind leaders Metalist Kharkiv who they face tomorrow in Round 2 of the Russian Cup.[/size']

Winston disregards "warning" as purely a joke!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Santos have unveiled ZRedstall as they're new manager. The fairly new manager made a statement saying that although the brazilian club weren't

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Carragher and Gonzales join Juve! Juventus have signed Jamie Carragher and Lucho Gonzales. Carragher joined for 6 mil De Ce Gile and Amurai wh

Re: Gold Championship 53/Match Reports/Transfers. Southend United After Southend United in there Fiendly and first game at Charlton there new manager Nick Justice was absent in his absence c

Arrived @ Portuguese minnows Leixoes earlier today and i have too admit its the most optimistic ive ever been about managing such a awful side with not much changing around possible.

Played a simple 4-4-2 tonight in the Quarter Finals of the Portuguese Cup and came out winners against Sporting Braga on penalties which i was surprised but very happy about.

Hopefully can bring in two new players tommorow, but thats basically all the transfer news until March time, as i have too wait for TB's too go on some truely awful buys. The good buys are of course Celsinho, Helder Barbosa and maybe Tiago Gomes from Steaua.

Limited squad nevertheless with 22 players in the squad and only 17 of them are rated above 80. Key defender Vasco Fernandes is out for four weeks with Ankle Ligaments.

All makes for intresting times @ Leioxes.

apple.jpg

Not going as bad as it could be so far this season. I am starting to boost my squad with 70-74 rated players. But as I do this my balance goes down and wages go up . So I'm releasing the original players in my team bar the players I think I can sell. My average rating is 71 and when I first started it was 66. Hoping for a win tommorow against rushden & D who are 19th unmanaged aswell . Should win. More tommorow ;)

Dan '' No , I'm going Nowhere !

Simular to Nick Justice in Gold Championship 50 , i to have had a number of job offers over the past week ! But i am staying at histon even if a get a job offer at Barcelona.

The Chairman of Torquay United has made you a job offer to take control of the club. The Torquay United Chairman has stated around £470k will be available for you to spend. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Histon immediately. This job offer will only be available for 48 hours after it was first offered.

The Chairman of Bournemouth has made you a job offer to take control of the club. The Torquay United Chairman has stated around £2.1m will be available for you to spend. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Histon immediately. This job offer will only be available for 48 hours after it was first offered.

The Chairman of Rushden & Daimonds has made you a job offer to take control of the club. The Torquay United Chairman has stated around £8k will be available for you to spend. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Histon immediately. This job offer will only be available for 48 hours after it was first offered.

The Chairman of Ankaraspor has made you a job offer to take control of the club. The Torquay United Chairman has stated around £16.3m will be available for you to spend. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Histon immediately. This job offer will only be available for 48 hours after it was first offered.

Im not Leaving SM !!

Look at My Sig :rolleyes: ( top row to be precise)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crawley_eng.jpgVS_40965285_torquay_203.gif

A Big Game For Crawley Tonight as Bottom Of The League Torquay United Travel Up To Crawley for a Bottom Of The League Battle. Crawley Sit In 18th Spot 5 Points Clear of Bottom Torquay. This Game Is Also Special Becuase It Is Ryan's First Game as ManagerAfter Joining The Club On Thursday.

Crawley Town Squad:

GK J. Vos

RB D. Stefulj

LB S. Kelly

CB M. Lang

CB A. Landgren

RM J. Rudea

LM W. Camacho

CM S. Foda

CM E. Ekdal

FW J. Rhodes

FW S. Hudorovic

bluesquare_logo.gif

1224_1200965402.gif68_1194086768.gif

Histon 2 - 3 Rushden & Daimonds

N.JUNAS 30

D.RYZHOV 54

S.HORVATH 57

L.KNIGHT 86

L.KARABOUé 89

Another poor result tonight , i find it quite silly that despite my team being better than theirs on the night and they being unmanaged , I don't quite understand how they win 3-2 . I think that this is shocking SM and should be improved on. I really need some help decidimg what tactics i should use so i am going to post on a new thread my team.

crawley_eng.jpg2 - 1Torquay_United_Football_Club_Logo.png

Crawley Town Showed Great Courage in Beating Torquay 2-1. Crawley Got Off To A One Goal Lead in the 36th Minute when Camucho Finished a Slick Passing Move. At Half Time Ryan Must Have Gave The Crawley Town a Great Team Talk When Hudorovic Scored A Curling Beauty in The 48th Minute. Torquay Scored on Early After That when Chris Hargreaves Scored a Goal In The 50th Minute, But Crawley Holded on For The Win which Moves Them up 4 Places to 14th with a Optimistic Season Ahead of them.

07092548a.jpg

Crawley Town Celebrate At The End.

28.gif

254_1195422892.gif

CSKA 6 points clear

7_front_small.gifShaktar Donetsk 1 - 2 CSKA Moskva10_front_small.gif

Y. SELEZNOV (46)

F. PIQUIONNE (54)

N. BENDTNER (70)

5619_1221581222.jpg14259_1209755861.jpg

CSKA continued their great form in the Russian league with a victory against one of the challenging teams. Dai Winston is delighted with his teams performances this season as they have only tasted defeat once.

crawley_eng.jpg1 - 0kidderminster badge.gif

Crawley Town Shocked 3rd Placed Kidderminster Harriers With A 1-0 Win Over The Promotion Favourites. Sandro Foda Secured The Win For Crawley In The 80th Minute After Most Of The Game Was A Stalemate. This Win Moves Crawley Town Up 1 Place To 13th Place. Ryan Has Had a Great Start as Crawley Manager after Winning Both Games Since He Has Come Here. The Future Looks Bright For Crawley Town!

Guest King Kolo

Then quit again 2 days later... :rolleyes::confused:

Bristol City still 3 points clear in the Championship' date=' home to Swansea tonight[/quote']

Quit a few of my GC Teams today as I really don't have the time with 18 man Squads with everyone NMF.

crawley_eng.jpgVsportvale.jpg

Crawley Town Tonight Have A Very Important Game Against Port Vale. The Game Will Decide Who Moves Up The Table. Port Vale Currently Sit in 14th Place 1 Place Behind Crawley. Ryan Gives Debuts To De Maio and Galvan for Tonights Game.

Crawley Town Squad;

GK J.Vos

LB S.Kelly

CB R.Caroca

CB S.De Maio

RB D.Stefulj

LM W.Camucho

CM A.Ekdal

CM S.Foda

RM J.Rudea

FW M.Galvan

FW G.Rayco

28.gif

254_1195422892.gif

cska.gif

6 point lead stays intact

10_front_small.gifCSKA Moskva 6 - 1 Dynamo Moskva2_front_small.gif

S. VÁGNER LOVE (5), (32)

D. SEMBERAS (16)

F. PIQUIONNE (49)

N. BENDTNER (60)

A. BEREZUTSKY (62)

A. KERZHAKOV (77)

3371_1219334526.jpg3359_1209755861.jpg5619_1221581222.jpg14259_1209755861.jpg3357_1232971159.jpg

CSKA Kept their six point league lead with an emphatic win over City rivals, Dynamo. Dai Winston's team are in great scoring form and have a massive positive goal difference because of it. The team are performing well and long may it continue.

crawley_eng.jpg6 - 0portvale.jpg

Crawley Hammered Port Vale Back Down To Earth After Port Vale Had Won Their Last Game. M.Galvan Scored a Brace On His Debut For The Club. Rayco Also Scored A Brace. Ryan Has Turned The Club Around. Crawley Were In 17th Place When Ryan Arrived, Now They Are In 8th Place Looking For Promotion.

429_1202746505.gif

Jake Alexiuk- "Things need to improve here at Rangers."

They were the exact words from manager Jake Alexiuk as his side were beaten 3-1 over the weekend to Kilmarnock. After going 2-0 down in under 5 minutes Jake has sent out a message to all managers for experienced CB's that can help Rangers regain the SPL title.

2606028734-soccer-cis-insurance-cup-final-dundee-united-v-rangers-hampden.jpg

Rangers star striker Kris Boyd has just come back from an operation on he's chest and will be back in 4 weeks.

420_1194826266.gif

Rangers go into their next league game at Aberdeen with 7 changes to their starting 11 and manager Jake Alexiuk hopes things will improve soon.

Luton appoint new manager.

On Friday night ex Huston boss Daniel bolam left his former club as he had received a job offer at Luton . Daniel took over on saturday and took over for his first game in charge against burton Albion . Luton were 7-0 victors in the game and daniel said after the game "it's a great start and we will see how we go from here" . Bolams side are now only 3 points behind notts county .

Transfers.

Daniel will be on the lookout for players...

Dan '' No ' date=' I'm going Nowhere ![/size']

Simular to Nick Justice in Gold Championship 50 , i to have had a number of job offers over the past week ! But i am staying at histon even if a get a job offer at Barcelona.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to this

347_1190730346.gif

Dynamo Kyiv

Tonight Dynamo Kyiv moved three points clear over third place Krylia Sovetov with a 2-1 victory against them tonight. LB NESMACHNYI scored the first for Kyiv and MILEVSKIY scored the second. Kyiv are fighting for the first spot, but Dai Winston's CSKA Moskva are running away with the lead and have now won there last 9 games.

5671_1211215297.jpg

(Six goals from Bangoura this season)

heartha.jpg

Heartha Berlin Manager Thomas Ince says "Hopefully we can push on"

Hertha continued there current good run of form with a 2-1 home win against Borussia Dortmund.

Barrios put Hertha ahead on the 11th minute after some excellent play in the once again impressive Hertha midfield

But on the 20th minuted Kringe equalised against the run of play when his sweetly right foot shot nestled in the corner on the 20th minute mark.

Hertha went 2-1 ahaead on the 81st minute when barrios struck again this goal being the goal which sealed the win for Hertha

barrios.jpg

Also Hertha will be looking for a new left back after a number of dissapointing performances by Lucio

3735_1233389981.jpg

burnley-fc.gif

Burnley Appoint Ryan As Manager!

Ex Crawley Town Manager Ryan Has Taken Over At Championship Side Burnley After Just 1 Month After Leaving Crawley Town After The Club Went Into Debt And Had To Sack Players After Coaching Staff. Ryan Has Already Named Ex Manchester United Player Chris Eagles As Captain For The Season. Winger Jay Rodriguez Had This To Say ;

The Team Are Extremely Happy With The Appointing Of Ryan He Is A Top Quaility Manager With The Great Skill Of Managerism:p . He Can Hopefully Take Us Into The Tight PlayOff Places To Promotion.

6632.jpgJay_Rodriguez.jpg

Ryan Has Named Chris Eagles And Jay Rodriguez As 2 Main Players For The Forthcoming Season.

347_1190730346.gif

Dynamo Kyiv

After a excellent 3-0 victory against Lokomotiv Moskva in the week. Louis Mattis's Dynamo Kyiv were looking to continue there unbeaten run against Spartak Moskva. Kyiv didn't fail to impress as they won 3-1. Denys Harmash opened the scoring for Kyiv. Burdisso did pull a goal back for Moskva. But Kyiv scored the winner through Carlos Correa thumping a low drive from 20 yards out into the bottom corner of the net. Kyiv are only five points away from league leaders CSKA Moskva, who they play in the league next.

9623_1217240958.jpg

(Correa scored Kyiv's winner)