Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Locked the match report thread for now, will re-open it when the setup is opened so it doesn't fill up with the spam that should be here. ;)

Not paying for any other team tbh as hardly any of the new ones are good. Can understand why they decide to make reserved GC's though when teams like Cardiff go this quickly. :confused:

if u quit a team do u have to pay again?

I never bought Liverpool just reserved them, then just went on my other account to see if stupid teams like cardiff went and saw Real Madrid, took them, released liverpool then bought RM

What ? Dan had Real Madrid ?

Nope not this time, although i will be honest i saw them come up again and went for them although for some reason in the process i lost my Villa and failed to get the Real. (Not too bothered as i'm not one for the same club twice).

Also missed out on Atletico Madrid as they came up again... ah well Liverpool will do :D

Nope not this time' date=' although i will be honest i saw them come up again and went for them although for some reason in the process i lost my Villa and failed to get the Real. (Not too bothered as i'm not one for the same club twice).

Also missed out on Atletico Madrid as they came up again... ah well Liverpool will do :D[/quote']

I get the full picture now. ;)

So much for no new teams lol :D

I get the full picture now. ;)

So much for no new teams lol :D

:P It's so hard to resist when you see teams like Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Liverpool turn 'blue'. I will no doubt be regretting the decision by the time the new season starts... B)

Plus it makes my profile look pretty glamorous, even if the trophy cabinet is a little empty right now :S

Note to self: Wait 15 minutes after GC is created.

Thats what i do Louis, kids get them, cant pay for them so look who comes along and sweeps up !

Iv done it a few times, but someone else has beat me to the teams, they have inclued man city, liverpool, roma, inter, Lyon etc ! so always ALWAYS wait.

Note to self: Wait 15 minutes after GC is created.

Yep, as i say Real Madrid, Aletico and Liverpool came up this time while if i remember rightly the last GC i was around for Inter among others came up 15mins after also!

Must have been very very fast as i was refreshing as they came free ;)

TBH i panicked ( how on earth do you spell that . . . is that right ? lol . . feel like a eejit :o ), and thought i took to long so im suprised if you and Dan saw them that i got them

Did a GC just get created ?

Munt. You have an account dont you? You can read? Surely you can go and check or look on friends list and see whos taken over teams in GC76.

Stop trying to get your post count up and acting like a child. :rolleyes:

Munt. You have an account dont you? You can read? Surely you can go and check or look on friends list and see whos taken over teams in GC76.

Most Uncalled For Post Ever? :rolleyes:

There Was No Message When Munt Posted, So He Had Every Right To Post? :confused:

Guest Football8

Post count up ? Like I care about that pap. I don't login my GM account barely and cba logging in. Only login to keep my teams just because I worked hard on them. All I asked was a question expecting a "yes or "no", not some advice.

EDIT: PM me for any other things to keep this thread on topic.