Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Bowen

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Well had a feeling there would be a gc today and i was right only problem was that i was talking about it to a fellow player online, thought it was eerily quiet on the forum front, anyway missed the best teams and sat and refreshed and got atl madrid :)

Like On The Right Hand Side Of The SM Home Page?

Yeahh but he's a fully respected SM'er and must have friends on his GM account from here..so he should have seen people taken over in GC76, i had Andrew Stelly and someone else, and looked to see what teams were free and only just missed Bordeaux.

Surely he would have seen posts from previous pages too though... :)

EDIT: anyway back on topic now :)

Yeahh but he's a fully respected SM'er and must have friends on his GM account from here..so he should have seen people taken over in GC76' date=' i had Andrew Stelly and someone else, and looked to see what teams were free and only just missed Bordeaux.

Surely he would have seen posts from previous pages too though... :)

EDIT: anyway back on topic now :)[/quote']

Andrew Stelly has taken over as manager of Italy in gold championship 76 was on my homepage thats how i knew gc76 had been created.

Mate i think set time or random' date=' all GC's are going to be reverse from now on.[/quote']

I think its gone down to 1in5 but they will still make randoms to keep people happy.

One thing they might do is when they make this Platinum champ is to make all of them reserve a club and all gc's random

Ha' date=' the second I leave the computer a GC is made. Might send a ticket to tell them to stop making GC's when i'm not around.[/quote']

I need to send a ticket to tell them to stop making them when i'm IN, can't stop picking up decent teams right now when i don't want them but SM just keeps forcing me to take them :o

Archived