Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Picked up West Ham, i did promise my self i would not pay the £2.99 ever! But ive wanted West ham for a while now in a GC and when i saw them avaliable i couldnt really resist!

They are the first and last medium size club i will ever pay for.. For me to pay £2.99 again it will have to be for an Inter or Real.

Guest Phill

Any big teams which haven't been reserved by cash yet?

Standard Liege Are Available ATM. Will Have Loads Of Risers Soon.

you dont no what time it comes up at. well im getting bored anyone got any tips on time watseing

lost it

I have the code, so it wouldn't really matter what time they came up at! ;)

They're gone now anyway and i wouldn't do that to you, not that i'd want Shakhtar anyway...

kept shakter for over 1 hour only 2 and a bit hours left. knowing my luck after i waited for 3 hours my mum will say no

Ha ha I did that with Wolfsburg in GC 74 for like 2 and a half hours!!

In my opinion though GCs are being created way too often. When I first came a Gold Member which was about GC 65 they were created once every 3 to 4 weeks now they are created every few days!:confused::eek:

Guest Football8

Ha ha I did that with Wolfsburg in GC 74 for like 2 and a half hours!!

In my opinion though GCs are being created way too often. When I first came a Gold Member which was about GC 65 they were created once every 3 to 4 weeks now they are created every few days!:confused::eek:

They should be created every 2-3 days set-time imo.

They should be created every 2-3 days set-time imo.

Because it's ideal for you? :P

I remember when you could turn up 2 hours after creation and pick up an Atletico Madrid because nobody had known it was made... was perfect :D

shaktar has been sold. ether way i will have to buy a new club space as theres none i would leave

You can still reserve a club if all of your club slots are full I think, I always have an extra slot every time I reserve a club.

shaktar has been sold. ether way i will have to buy a new club space as theres none i would leave

Tom Hemy off here got Shakhtar you get a extra club space when you reserve a club mate.

You can still reserve a club if all of your club slots are full I think' date=' I always have an extra slot every time I reserve a club.[/quote']

i no but theres no club i want as im not paying £3 for a team i can get in a free gc

I remember when you could turn up 2 hours after creation and pick up an Atletico Madrid because nobody had known it was made... was perfect :D

That's what it should be like.

Guest Football8

Ideal to a lot of people, better than paying for a team or possibly waiting all day and everyone has a chance to get one.

Ideal to a lot of people' date=' [b']better than paying for a team or possibly waiting all day[/b] and everyone has a chance to get one.

Agree with the bold.. was more for the one every 2-3 days bit. Would be far too much tbh. 1 set time, 1 reserve and 1 random a month would be enough. Made at different times instead of the usual ones between 2-7pm as well.

But then again I'd be fine with a few more reserve ones if the money actually seemed to go back into the game and improve the things that need doing.

Guest Football8

Agree with the bold.. was more for the one every 2-3 days bit. Would be far too much tbh. 1 set time' date=' 1 reserve and 1 random a month would be enough. Made at different times instead of the usual ones between 2-7pm as well.

But then again I'd be fine with a few more reserve ones if the money actually seemed to go back into the game and improve the things that need doing.[/quote']

You'd pay for something you should be getting free ? Sounds daft but anyway as long as there's a set-time free at least once a month it's fine.

You'd pay for something you should be getting free ? Sounds daft but anyway as long as there's a set-time free at least once a month it's fine.

Didn't say I would. :P I have no real interest in joining new GC's at the moment anyway, the transfer market is pathetic so there's little point. Anywho, if you reply - put it on Adam's thread :)

all you now get for your gold mem is free club spots and manage internationl teams which no one uses most the set ups im in theres only like 3 people