Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Guest TOM_HEMY

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

It seems a few have done that - just what SM wanted tbh.

But like I've said on these issues before' date=' it's your (Or your parents in some cases :eek:) money and you can do with it what you like.[/quote']

This will definately be the last one I reserve definately until the 24th November but probably the month because it's expensive.

so it's renewals also' date=' if I'd known that I'd have renewed! gonna wait till the next one like this now before I do! :D[/quote']

Well mate, if it's renewal with 10 days go ahead and renew now and you will have first choice in 79, 80 and 81 at this rate ;) Will set you back nearly £20 with renewal and three clubs but Barcelona, Real and someone else will be worth it :P

Well mate' date=' if it's renewal with 10 days go ahead and renew now and you will have first choice in 79, 80 and 81 at this rate ;) Will set you back nearly £20 with renewal and three clubs but Barcelona, Real and someone else will be worth it :P[/quote']

Nah, think the next few will be just reserve a club. Gonna wait until a new member one is announced, get in and finally nab United (even if they aren't as attractive as they were not long ago :(

On a sidenote - Will probably wait for a United in the platinum championships before i try again.

? are platinums in the offing? heard whispers of it but not heard much of it for a while.

Wonder how much extra this will end up costing if it does happen B)

just thought id add to all those bright sparks who say they'll be able to get decent side' date=' that it opens at 11am and I have reasons to believe that some of you will be in School? like myself :P[/quote']

Wouldnt even waste your time Nick, isn't there transfer taking place already?

Wouldnt even waste your time Nick' date=' isn't there transfer taking place already?[/quote']

Yeah there is nin sent a ticket but it was closed saying it had been noted.

All SM are bothered about is making money! I suppose it is fair enough because they are a business but it isn't fair on us GMs. When I signed up it said nothing about reserve GCs. I don't mide reserve GCs as I have reserved Villarreal + Wolfsburg in 76 and 74, but why can't they make more set times or randoms. All I feel GMs are getting now is the option to manage international teams in standards and customs and enter a few old GCs. There is a new GC created every few days and if you look at GC 77 there are still fairly good English division 2 and 3 teams like Nottingham Forrest and Watford even after a few hours after it was release to everyone. In like GC 65 and below after a few hours later the GC would be nearly full. Basically GCs have lost their appeal!

In my opinion this is what it should be Reserve, Set Time, Random Time! Keeps everyone happy!

By the way where are all these rumours about Platinum Champs coming from? Is it a rumour or is it true???

just thought id add to all those bright sparks who say they'll be able to get decent side' date=' that it opens at 11am and I have reasons to believe that some of you will be in School? like myself :P[/quote']

How has your team only got 8 players:confused:

Yeah there is nin sent a ticket but it was closed saying it had been noted.

They closed my ticket regarding the transfers without any comment. it was the ticket i sent about the fixtures they noted and said they were sorting it

But the transfer one is awful and the gc will be ruined before even opening :mad:

This is a reply from SM in regard to GC 78:

This is a special promotion that we are currently running for new Gold Members. We will also be running special promotions for long standing members in the coming weeks.

You'll be waiting a few months until the next public open one! :P

lol good one,, in gc78 someone has reserved swindon, wouldn't have wasted 2.99 just wait till 11am tomorrow and he would have got them

Guest TOM_HEMY

lol good one' date=', in gc78 someone has reserved swindon, wouldn't have wasted 2.99 just wait till 11am tomorrow and he would have got them[/quote']

And there's still teams like Ajax available!