Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

103 was free and if it does get made today and i'm around i'll take anyone :)

Yeah thought it was free, that makes it a very good chance 109 will be free if 91, 97 and 103 were all free. :D

I can't remember now' date=' it was definitely a forumer. I posted something about 2 weeks ago asking, "if anyone thinks the next GC will be a free one." Someone replied back saying that GC109 will be free because they are making one free one every six. Like I said I don't know how true it is, but 91 and 97 were definitely free. Was 103 free? Whoever told me has probably just seen a pattern in free GCs and predicts 109 will be free. It's logical I suppose. B)[/quote']

Found it

PG713 of GC discussion thread

Am I right in thinking the last free GC was 97? Surely the next GC must be free! :)

No Gc103 was free it seems to be every 6th to GC109 should be free

It's not guaranteed that it will be created today. There is a so called pattern of a GC being created every 5 days as proven with the last 4 or 5.

Still waiting for the day when SM go back to announcing the creation of some as well as making it random. Add a bit of a variety. Not the boring old 2am / 11pm ones...

It's not guaranteed that it will be created today. There is a so called pattern of a GC being created every 5 days as proven with the last 4 or 5.

Still waiting for the day when SM go back to announcing the creation of some as well as making it random. Add a bit of a variety. Not the boring old 2am / 11pm ones...

I can see why they don't announce them

The amount of people who were sitting for days refreshing before GC100 was stupid (that's why it kept breaking the website)

I can't imagine what would happen if SM released a date, then all of them would all be refreshing at the same time rather than just some of them

I have 2 targets in mind, one I will never probalby get because I am too slow and the other it's possible to get. I wouldn't mind settling for an average side though, will decide if I am on and when it comes closer to the time, really hoping it's a free one as there as been a pattern of free ones coming in the space of every 6.

Guest JackWWFC

If it is made tonight, will we be able to reserve teams? Or is it just a bang on thing where it is made (LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS)

Same...:o:o;)

I have been off for three nights (including tonight) and I'm back in work tomorrow night. You know what that means. :rolleyes:

I will be after the same target as last time then if your after Arsenal. :D

I have been off for three nights (including tonight) and I'm back in work tomorrow night. You know what that means. :rolleyes:

I will be after the same target as last time then if your after Arsenal. :D

It will be made tomorrow night :D (Or hopefully sometime during the day, as I have no school and nothing to do :P).

Good Luck. :)

It's not going to be created tonight. If so' date=' I'll run around London naked for a week[/quote']

Its a shame i don't live in London;):P

Hopefully it will be created tonight, might go to the beach tomorrow!:o

the wait for GC 109 goes on...

Yeah tell about it been waiting since yesterday morning lol, desperate to get a good team been I always seem to miss them either sleeping, working or out well good news for you all, I'm going out in fifteen minutes lol

the wait for GC 109 goes on...

We've only had a GC 6 days ago mate. Back in the old days... We waited 2/3 months for a GC, and turnout for GC's back then was usually 100%. I guess now it's considered to be abnormal if a GC isn't created within 5 days huh?

We've only had a GC 6 days ago mate. Back in the old days... We waited 2/3 months for a GC' date=' and turnout for GC's back then was usually 100%. I guess now it's considered to be abnormal if a GC isn't created within 5 days huh?[/quote']

you are right! i remember back when GC 24 was about to be created. Me and my brother had these plans of getting Man utd and Barcelona. We waited and waited until it came. Then ended up with.................................................

Regina and Heerenveen.

I am keen to get the final team i want and then leave it there! My prediction will be for it to be made at 4pm today(same as GC 100)

We've only had a GC 6 days ago mate. Back in the old days... We waited 2/3 months for a GC' date=' and turnout for GC's back then was usually 100%. I guess now it's considered to be abnormal if a GC isn't created within 5 days huh?[/quote']

Back in the days when you could get any club you wanted :P

Wasn't GC5 an Easter GC and everyone was moaning because it was an early one?

Back in the days when you could get any club you wanted :P

Wasn't GC5 an Easter GC and everyone was moaning because it was an early one?

Lol. It used to feel good being able to grab any side I wanted. Even after the add club 'revamp' I still managed to bag every top team possible. I just don't know my way round SM anymore. Is it right to think that everybody refreshes on the gameworld page for Gold 109 to appear and then you go on from there..? Or is there another technique:rolleyes:

Either way... I'm gonna end up getting me a Swindon Town:p

Lol. It used to feel good being able to grab any side I wanted. Even after the add club 'revamp' I still managed to bag every top team possible. I just don't know my way round SM anymore. Is it right to think that everybody refreshes on the gameworld page for Gold 109 to appear and then you go on from there..? Or is there another technique:rolleyes:

Yeah thats basically what some people do, making it impossible to get a Barca or Real and they also slow the website down massively. :rolleyes: Also, SM sometimes give clubs to people before the GC has opened to like language helpers and stuff.

I havn't a clue what people use now mate - I havn't sat and gone for a club since about GC50 something - with my Man Utd in GC81 it was set at 200+ ingame rep so easy to pick up - Liverpool in GC83, Real in GC90 & Bayern in GC107 I was just online at the right time and picked all up from the front page of the account from the feed on the right hand side.

I really want either a Barca,Real,Inter or Ajax then that's me done joining GCs for a while. Unfortunatly my internet connection down here is so slow I doubt I have a chance of landing any of these teams.:(

I really want either a Barca' date='Real,Inter or Ajax then that's me done joining GCs for a while. Unfortunatly my internet connection down here is so slow I doubt I have a chance of landing any of these teams.:([/quote']

My internet is'nt the problem its my computer, so slow.

Yeah thats basically what some people do' date=' making it impossible to get a Barca or Real and they also slow the website down massively. :rolleyes: Also, SM sometimes give clubs to people before the GC has opened to like language helpers and stuff.[/quote']

So, you don't refresh the team you want?

Its just the people refreshing Barca or Real that slow the site down?