Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Apart from Barcelona, Man Utd and Inter In my experience I find it quite easy to get any team I want since the system changed with random creations especially in the last 10 or so GC'S could have picked up massive teams in at least 4 of the last 7 GC'S but just not any teams I want anymore. Maybe a starting Barca and a Benfica instead of my Porto but thats it, aint joined any since 101and probably wont join anymore now.

All these people going on about massive clubs I personally think the most fun you can have is taking a middling team or a really low one and building em up slowly my Napoli and Darlington in GC 19 and 73 are the best by far as well as other middling teams such s Internacional, Werder, it aint all about the big teams you know ;):)

Apart from Barcelona' date=' Man Utd and Inter In my experience I find it quite easy to get any team I want since the system changed with random creations especially in the last 10 or so GC'S could have picked up massive teams in at least 4 of the last 7 GC'S but just not any teams I want anymore. Maybe a starting Barca and a Benfica instead of my Porto but thats it, aint joined any since 101and probably wont join anymore now.

All these people going on about massive clubs I personally think the most fun you can have is taking a middling team or a really low one and building em up slowly my Napoli and Darlington in GC 19 and 73 are the best by far as well as other middling teams such s Internacional, Werder, it aint all about the big teams you know ;):)[/quote']

I think if you set your mind to a certain team, then you can get that team that you want to get. Ive everyone bar Barcelona, but I doubt I will be on for a GC for a good while unless it is made sometime tonight :P

Anyone got any predictions for when 110 will be here? It's a guessing game with sm now there used to be a pattern but no more.

Really after a barca, real, arsenal or Chelsea.

Anyone got any predictions for when 110 will be here? It's a guessing game with sm now there used to be a pattern but no more.

Really after a barca' date=' real, arsenal or Chelsea.[/quote']

Its roughly 1 a week now , but i thought gc110 might come along a bit quicker because 109 was free. Im after Flamengo Benfica or Spartak Moscow.

Got my gold membership today. Do u know when the next setup will start? Im goin for Bremen, Fiorentina or CSKA.

Also, Im asking u experienced gold members, how long does it take before teams like these gets reserved?

Got my gold membership today. Do u know when the next setup will start? Im goin for Bremen' date=' Fiorentina or CSKA.

Also, Im asking u experienced gold members, how long does it take before teams like these gets reserved?[/quote']

Gold Champs are random, no idea when they are created, as for the teams in question when a gc is made they go quick and these 3 teams are no exception.

Best thing to do is just keep an eye out when your online :)