Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Bowen

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Same with Madrid for me as well :confused:

There's always GC65 I suppose :o

Just need to get them before they sell half of their players...

Who got Madrid in GC64 btw?

Ian Eltringham.

GC65 - No changing my mind. Definitely an all out attack for Madrid on my part. :D

Same with Madrid for me as well :confused:

There's always GC65 I suppose :o

Just need to get them before they sell half of their players...

Who got Madrid in GC64 btw?

Ian Eltringham Has Them :)

Got Ajax Pretty Happy :D

Edit: Ken Beat Me :o

It's like they want to stop people from joining :o

Don't tell GM's it' being made (although most find out anyway some don't) and then have that message to fool people :rolleyes:

Yeah I know. Aah leave it. Gonna set my sights a bit lower next time. Should've headed towards the EPL with Jewiss :P

Guest Football8

For those of you worried about that mysterious messages, I sent a ticket and this is the response:

This is NOT a bug as you will encounter this message if the Game World is still being created.

If it's not created then why are the teams available ? :confused:

For those of you worried about that mysterious messages' date=' I sent a ticket and this is the response:

This is NOT a bug as you will encounter this message if the Game World is still being created.

If it's not created then why are the teams available ? :confused:[/quote']

Thats happened to as far back as GC7, just means some peoples conections are probs to quick for the servers, or they are trying to go into the new setup in a different way to the add clubs page

Thats happened to as far back as GC7' date=' just means some peoples conections are probs to quick for the servers, or they are trying to go into the new setup in a different way to the add clubs page[/quote']

There is no different way to the add clubs page as it got stopped about 30 GC's ago at least lol, and can't be the connection as it's always worked before - never seen that message once :confused:

Ah well, always next week seeing as they're created constantly again :) Would join with a smaller side but no point anymore

There is no different way to the add clubs page as it got stopped about 30 GC's ago at least lol' date=' and can't be the connection as it's always worked before - never seen that message once :confused:

Ah well, always next week seeing as they're created constantly again :) Would join with a smaller side but no point anymore[/quote']

Well theres the 2 new clubs pages the new one and the old one, if people still have the link, I dunno which ones quicker. Does the best team avaliable thing not work anymore then?

Well theres the 2 new clubs pages the new one and the old one' date=' if people still have the link, I dunno which ones quicker. Does the best team avaliable thing not work anymore then?[/quote']

Don't even know if that page is still there anymore to be honest :D Suppose you could be right about the old new club page, I would guess that is quicker tbh because there's a lot less info on it.

Don't even know if that page is still there anymore to be honest :D Suppose you could be right about the old new club page' date=' I would guess that is quicker tbh because there's a lot less info on it.[/quote']

Yeah the old page is still around :

http://www.soccermanager.com/select-setup-new.php

Don't even know if that page is still there anymore to be honest :D Suppose you could be right about the old new club page' date=' I would guess that is quicker tbh because there's a lot less info on it.[/quote']

There are a few ways to get teams. The old, add new club page is still active too.