Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Bowen

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Sm should just make gold champs like standards' date=' buy them and choose your starting team, but just charge more for them,[/quote']

No because thats completely unfair and has been discussed on numberous threads not to mention hundreds of GCs would be made and it would still be first come first serve, first person to pay gets them

Not to mention you pay gold membership to join Gcs, would be stupid to pay another fee to get ateam you want

Guest Football8

Sm should just make gold champs like standards' date=' buy them and choose your starting team, but just charge more for them,[/quote']

That would make Gold Membership (features) worthless.

Guest Football8

Exactly' date=' SM would probs get the chop because if that happend, the money they get for GM's, there income would be halfed really.[/quote']

If I could I'd ask for a refund (weren't happen) and start making GC's of my own. SM seriously need to add more appealing features to Gold Memberships that they don't downgrade afterwards (i.e getting rid if Game World kicking out etc). Otherwise if GC's are the only good worthy feature, GM should cost around £3-4 quid.

You have suddely changed your tune! What were you saying when GC66 ( I think) was a big disgrace!

Yup Gcs are created often... but how many of the last 5 have been created on time! Like you said yourself Adam' date=' Isnt it false advertising saying something will be done and then its not?

It really winds me up the people who say its only a GC! As they are the ones who are most botherd about getting a side! At the end of the day its another GC, the only decent GM feature, that I payed £15 for that i cant join again![/quote']

I was angry, but what i was really annoyed at was SM's customer service and their communication with us, i did say that, i said i the server problems etc were annoying , frustrating but SM cant do anything about that, theyre customer service was a disgrace then.

Today isnt the same as the previous one though, they e ncountered a problem early today, and told us, instead of it being carnage later and every moaning. Gc66 had prblems last minute, then they said they would open it the next day, but they didnt.

Its a different scenario

If I could I'd ask for a refund (weren't happen) and start making GC's of my own. SM seriously need to add more appealing features to Gold Memberships that they don't downgrade afterwards (i.e getting rid if Game World kicking out etc). Otherwise if GC's are the only good worthy feature' date=' GM should cost around £3-4 quid.[/quote']

Your paying less than £29p a week for your GM - and that's only if your getting it the first time. Renewal works out at about £14p a week. I don't see any problem with the price tbh.:rolleyes:

i have a rival do i. go for milan mate as ive been trying to get Inter for the last 2 Gc's and no luck so far because of several problems included not being made at a certain time and error message occurring.

Looks like you've got yourself another rival too ;) im going for inter :) have been for the past 3 gc's :L but sm keep messin up. yet they still make another set timed. pfft.