Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Bowen

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

I'd like to have Lyon, but last time I couldn't even get Panathinaikos, so I'll probably end up not being in this GC.

Jheez.. Can you keep the spamming to a minimum..? :rolleyes:

SM Addicts crying over some GC's .... I actually don't bother nowadays with GC.. If I'm on then I'm on but I can predict another cockup by SM so I'm better of just jamming at a friend's house or something...

Stop the stupid arguments please... I can understand Matt's point of view and I've already told Gazza... I'm seriously regretting becoming a GM ... :(

Sad Times...

Atletico Madrid for the Harvemeister B)

If not, I'm still trying to pick a team like Grimsby which I got in GC 67, but maybe in a different country with more than £3M to spend and a ridiculously low income which means I'm inevitably going into debt.

Anybody got any suggestions for a lesser team with decent young players?:)

I've got a feeling of uncertainty creeping in as the arrival time of GC68 looms closer...

After picking up my target Juventus in my first GC creation time, i began the morning fairly confident of picking up another 'top' team but the competition for a team like Real Madrid (target) is knocking me off balance a little!

Not sure to just stick with my target and the policy of hit or miss or massively increase my chances of picking up another top side?

Only really interested in a Spainish side and looking through... Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Villarreal look fairly appealing and should be a lot easier than Barca/Real to obtain. :rolleyes:

GC14 has the dreaded message 'This Game World is temporarily disabled due to server problems. We will have this issue fixed shortly.'

Let's hope this isn't a sign of things to come at 10pm

it will happen today ;)

just hope im one of thoose people who could get in quickly

GC14 has the dreaded message 'This Game World is temporarily disabled due to server problems. We will have this issue fixed shortly.'

Let's hope this isn't a sign of things to come at 10pm

Yh i noticed that...

But Ive gotta a feeling it will be ok tonight , after the whole GC66 incident i think SM have got there act together.

Yh i noticed that...

But Ive gotta a feeling it will be ok tonight ' date=' after the whole GC66 incident i think SM have got there act together.[/quote']

It'l never be open dead on 10pm - after the create button is clicked or whatever they do, setups take time to intialise, even national setups created on the hour take 1 or 2 mins for this process to happen. So if SM are on the ball it should take between 3 and 5 mins to become open after 10pm, if the net's slow or the servers are overloaded, well it could take anytime up to 1 1/2 hours.