Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

west ham was my first so i didit no what to expect and i wanted fiorentina and i got them

Okay then sir fair enough. Perhaps i was a bit hasty in my response! Goodluck in testing it for a big team tonight, who was your target?

Talking of Fiorentina PM in game about Montolivo, I've been trying to get hold of you for ages!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed ! Translated: hopefully GC 76 will be created at a time when I will be at my computer because this last one was inconvenient to me

When Gold Championships Are Made Tell Us What Teams Your Going For... Thanks! (This Is Optional)

Yeah ino mate' date=' I really will be peeved off if it happens again or you take charge of a club and you get an error message:rolleyes:. My target is still Sevilla. :D[/quote']

See I dont mind if it is late as thats understandable just praying thay dont get a huge problem and delay it again.

Yeah but still though another annoying thing is when your on the overview and click take charge and get an error message. ;):P

Yeah. Still, we cant complain. They most Probably try hard to make the gc on time with no errors and just get problems. At least they make them often to try and make us happy.

Yeah. Still' date=' we cant complain. They most Probably try hard to make the gc on time with no errors and just get problems. At least they make them often to try and make us happy.[/quote']

Well yeah good point. Anyways just 20 minutes left until creation, just hope I get Sevilla. :D