Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Bowen

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Gold Championship 68 has now been opened. Its creation was delayed due to high server usage caused by the high numbers of members waiting for the Game World to open. We have decided to move all Gold Championships and future Gold Championships to there own dedicated server to avoid future problems. Sorry about this server problem.

Off the homepage.

Keeps crashing, then I click a club it breaks in some way. I close everything down decided to try again, missed out on all my target teams, oh well I will have Charlton,

Website error, then below:

Soccermanager - World's best football management game

thats a joke

SM- Championship 68 has now been opened. Its creation was delayed due to high server usage caused by the high numbers of members waiting for the Game World to open. We have decided to move all Gold Championships and future Gold Championships to there own dedicated server to avoid future problems. Sorry about this server problem.

Now Deal With It And Lighten Up Guys, For Some Reason I'm Cheery Even Though I Got No-ONe. :P

Yep me to' date=' then I got in and 1/2 the teams were already gone so I clicked on a club and I got the error message so gave up on this one as well. Just glad I'v got most of the teams I want already in GC's[/quote']

Yeah i am not too fussed as i have a few (:D) good teams already. Had i only had mediocre teams then i might be annoyed. Still theres always be Augusts last GC or the 1st one of September.

The new Real Madrid would have been sweet though :o

Forget this i'm off.

We need to make a stand fellow GM's. I'm sick of this absolute ridicule of an absolute joke running this method of creating Gold Championships. If you say 10, it's bloody 10 o clock, not 11:05PM. Secondly you had so much maintenance this year, which not only has affected our game play but caused distruption ever since and you interrupt the game when it was fine yet it has no better outcome come nowadays. Infact guess what SM you balls it up more. Well done again. Get the glitches error messages sorted asap. Your runing our experience of playing the game and generally spoiling setups where many children/teens wait about on your website directing hits ,to then spoil it with pompous error messages.

Finally, just a message to anyone from SM HQ reading. You can forget any renewal on any account i own. Sick of this ridicule method and way of running a game. I can get champ manager 2010 for 2.50 ffs. Can not believe people are still as they say 'actively interested' in the game when this for me if i was starting would simply put me off buying one in the first place. Also, the feeling around SM is negative, get that into your heads. Your trapped inside some bubble where nobody can criticise other support tickets and everything is happy and works well. If something doesnt work properly, a message saying sorry it will be done soon suddenly solves all the problems.

Sick of new GC's, sick of this game, sick of being a Gold Member.

Make a stand, fight the power, boycott renewing a GM.

End Of. Over and Out

Right I'm going for a coffee & ciggy so when I get back I'm going to check the thread to see if anyone has sworn or got posts with ***** in them, if you have I suggest you edit them before I get back and have to give out infractions :D thankyou :P

Right I'm going for a coffee & ciggy so when I get back I'm going to check the thread to see if anyone has sworn or got posts with ***** in them' date=' if you have I suggest you edit them before I get back and have to give out infractions :D thankyou :P[/quote']

You dissappoint me Simon, I thought you'd be better than that!

Got summat like 500 days left on my account :( Thinking about leaving to be honest (not because of the Gc situation) but after about 3 years of playing, i think its time to leave, not decided yet tho.

PS. Bring on Championship manager 2010 for £2.51 :P

When I finally got into the game world, I went for Bordeaux, but got an error when I tried to take them, then I went for Borussia M, got another error, the I went for Besiktas, got another error, and by then most of the good teams were gone, so I just clicked on the teams left in the Turkish league, saw which one had the most money (Istanbul BB) and took it.

I ended up with 1. FSV Mainz 05 in 67, I guess Istanbul BB can be considered a slight upgrade? lol (Trying to look at the bright side of things here)

Got summat like 500 days left on my account :( Thinking about leaving to be honest (not because of the Gc situation) but after about 3 years of playing' date=' i think its time to leave, not decided yet tho.

PS. Bring on Championship manager 2010 for £2.51 :P[/quote']

I dont know why i renewed, I want to keep my WC2 team and EC106 team but other than that, I have no idea why I'm GM, rip off.

Forget this i'm off.

We need to make a stand fellow GM's. I'm sick of this absolute ridicule of an absolute joke running this method of creating Gold Championships. If you say 10' date=' it's bloody 10 o clock, not 11:05PM. Secondly you had so much maintenance this year, which not only has affected our game play but caused distruption ever since and you interrupt the game when it was fine yet it has no better outcome come nowadays. Infact guess what SM you balls it up more. Well done again. Get the glitches error messages sorted asap. Your runing our experience of playing the game and generally spoiling setups where many children/teens wait about on your website directing hits ,to then spoil it with pompous error messages.

Finally, just a message to anyone from SM HQ reading. You can forget any renewal on any account i own. Sick of this ridicule method and way of running a game. I can get champ manager 2010 for 2.50 ffs. Can not believe people are still as they say 'actively interested' in the game when this for me if i was starting would simply put me off buying one in the first place. Also, the feeling around SM is negative, get that into your heads. Your trapped inside some bubble where nobody can criticise other support tickets and everything is happy and works well. If something doesnt work properly, a message saying sorry it will be done soon suddenly solves all the problems.

Sick of new GC's, sick of this game, sick of being a Gold Member.

Make a stand, fight the power, boycott renewing a GM.

End Of. Over and Out[/quote']

You obviously fell really strongly about this. But sometimes you sound like a tit :o Its a game!

This has nothing to do with me getting everton :o:p

And people slagging of SM's message thing on the homepage, isn't that what we wanted? A proper explanation? At least their gunna change it!

Its just luck. Some people got good teams in this one but i'm sure plenty of people got their targets in the past few.

You obviously fell really strongly about this. But sometimes you sound like a tit :o Its a game!

This has nothing to do with me getting everton :o:p

And people slagging of SM's message thing on the homepage' date=' isn't that what we wanted? A proper explanation? At least their gunna change it!

Its just luck. Some people got good teams in this one but i'm sure plenty of people got their targets in the past few.[/quote']

Well said.