Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Guest Atkin

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Did any1 actually get a club? :P

Sorry Kev' date=' clicked take control on Liverpool... Everton... Villa and then Stoke and also Burnley - every time i got the Website Error message :rolleyes:[/quote']

Dont worry mate

I went Inter, Liverpool, Villa then Boca then Ajax then PSV all error messgaes then i press on Internacional and oh that worked :rolleyes:

blackburn :D:D:D everyone can go

you must of just beat me to it i clicked them and it crashed then said it had already been taken

Was refreshing for the past hour' date=' clicked a team and got an error message. Tbh I just want to moan, but cba as it is pathetic.[/quote']

Ive come to that conclusion, whats the point in moaning its a computer game FFS.

Im just sticking by my morals and im certainly not renewing my membership.

At best lets be honest SM isnt an amazing game (still loads of stuff thy should/could do to make it better) and the annoying thing is they cant even get the basics right like making a simple GC without loads of technical problems getting in the way.

All these people who are moaning and telling SM to sort themselves out are the cause of the problem in the first place.

A few thousand people hammering F5 would mess up just about any site.

If the GCs had random creation times or even days, it would pretty much eliminate the problem of the people with nothing better to do than keep refreshing the site for an hour before it's even created so they can get the best team and be the best manager EVAHR!!!

Wahey, got Arsenal, amazing, cos I got the website error too, maybe the clunky server processed my take control of club request before dying on me.

Here's an idea, why don't they create the GC a few hours earlier and lock it, then unlock it at the promised time, common sense?????

In fact i still get that message :confused::rolleyes:

Yep me to, then I got in and 1/2 the teams were already gone so I clicked on a club and I got the error message so gave up on this one as well. Just glad I'v got most of the teams I want already in GC's

Gold Championship 68 has now been opened. Its creation was delayed due to high server usage caused by the high numbers of members waiting for the Game World to open. We have decided to move all Gold Championships and future Gold Championships to there own dedicated server to avoid future problems. Sorry about this server problem.

Off the homepage.

my computer went this page is not responding so had to log back in and in the end i got sheffield united not to bad i guess :) i still feel like complaining not that soccermanager will care!!!

Keeps crashing, then I click a club it breaks in some way. I close everything down decided to try again, missed out on all my target teams, oh well I will have Charlton,

Website error, then below:

Soccermanager - World's best football management game

thats a joke

SM- Championship 68 has now been opened. Its creation was delayed due to high server usage caused by the high numbers of members waiting for the Game World to open. We have decided to move all Gold Championships and future Gold Championships to there own dedicated server to avoid future problems. Sorry about this server problem.

Now Deal With It And Lighten Up Guys, For Some Reason I'm Cheery Even Though I Got No-ONe. :P

Well, after refreshing for 1 hour, i just missed out on juventus (fair enough)... took porto but then the an error message came up so the site must have crashed. Ended up with nobody once again :rolleyes:

same. so friggin annoyed' date=' my fave game worlds and I can never bloody get in the sodding things :([/quote']

loving the sig btw. can't wait for cod6!

Yep me to' date=' then I got in and 1/2 the teams were already gone so I clicked on a club and I got the error message so gave up on this one as well. Just glad I'v got most of the teams I want already in GC's[/quote']

Yeah i am not too fussed as i have a few (:D) good teams already. Had i only had mediocre teams then i might be annoyed. Still theres always be Augusts last GC or the 1st one of September.

The new Real Madrid would have been sweet though :o

Forget this i'm off.

We need to make a stand fellow GM's. I'm sick of this absolute ridicule of an absolute joke running this method of creating Gold Championships. If you say 10, it's bloody 10 o clock, not 11:05PM. Secondly you had so much maintenance this year, which not only has affected our game play but caused distruption ever since and you interrupt the game when it was fine yet it has no better outcome come nowadays. Infact guess what SM you balls it up more. Well done again. Get the glitches error messages sorted asap. Your runing our experience of playing the game and generally spoiling setups where many children/teens wait about on your website directing hits ,to then spoil it with pompous error messages.

Finally, just a message to anyone from SM HQ reading. You can forget any renewal on any account i own. Sick of this ridicule method and way of running a game. I can get champ manager 2010 for 2.50 ffs. Can not believe people are still as they say 'actively interested' in the game when this for me if i was starting would simply put me off buying one in the first place. Also, the feeling around SM is negative, get that into your heads. Your trapped inside some bubble where nobody can criticise other support tickets and everything is happy and works well. If something doesnt work properly, a message saying sorry it will be done soon suddenly solves all the problems.

Sick of new GC's, sick of this game, sick of being a Gold Member.

Make a stand, fight the power, boycott renewing a GM.

End Of. Over and Out