Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Right I'm going for a coffee & ciggy so when I get back I'm going to check the thread to see if anyone has sworn or got posts with ***** in them, if you have I suggest you edit them before I get back and have to give out infractions :D thankyou :P

Right I'm going for a coffee & ciggy so when I get back I'm going to check the thread to see if anyone has sworn or got posts with ***** in them' date=' if you have I suggest you edit them before I get back and have to give out infractions :D thankyou :P[/quote']

You dissappoint me Simon, I thought you'd be better than that!

Got summat like 500 days left on my account :( Thinking about leaving to be honest (not because of the Gc situation) but after about 3 years of playing, i think its time to leave, not decided yet tho.

PS. Bring on Championship manager 2010 for £2.51 :P

When I finally got into the game world, I went for Bordeaux, but got an error when I tried to take them, then I went for Borussia M, got another error, the I went for Besiktas, got another error, and by then most of the good teams were gone, so I just clicked on the teams left in the Turkish league, saw which one had the most money (Istanbul BB) and took it.

I ended up with 1. FSV Mainz 05 in 67, I guess Istanbul BB can be considered a slight upgrade? lol (Trying to look at the bright side of things here)

Got summat like 500 days left on my account :( Thinking about leaving to be honest (not because of the Gc situation) but after about 3 years of playing' date=' i think its time to leave, not decided yet tho.

PS. Bring on Championship manager 2010 for £2.51 :P[/quote']

I dont know why i renewed, I want to keep my WC2 team and EC106 team but other than that, I have no idea why I'm GM, rip off.

Forget this i'm off.

We need to make a stand fellow GM's. I'm sick of this absolute ridicule of an absolute joke running this method of creating Gold Championships. If you say 10' date=' it's bloody 10 o clock, not 11:05PM. Secondly you had so much maintenance this year, which not only has affected our game play but caused distruption ever since and you interrupt the game when it was fine yet it has no better outcome come nowadays. Infact guess what SM you balls it up more. Well done again. Get the glitches error messages sorted asap. Your runing our experience of playing the game and generally spoiling setups where many children/teens wait about on your website directing hits ,to then spoil it with pompous error messages.

Finally, just a message to anyone from SM HQ reading. You can forget any renewal on any account i own. Sick of this ridicule method and way of running a game. I can get champ manager 2010 for 2.50 ffs. Can not believe people are still as they say 'actively interested' in the game when this for me if i was starting would simply put me off buying one in the first place. Also, the feeling around SM is negative, get that into your heads. Your trapped inside some bubble where nobody can criticise other support tickets and everything is happy and works well. If something doesnt work properly, a message saying sorry it will be done soon suddenly solves all the problems.

Sick of new GC's, sick of this game, sick of being a Gold Member.

Make a stand, fight the power, boycott renewing a GM.

End Of. Over and Out[/quote']

You obviously fell really strongly about this. But sometimes you sound like a tit :o Its a game!

This has nothing to do with me getting everton :o:p

And people slagging of SM's message thing on the homepage, isn't that what we wanted? A proper explanation? At least their gunna change it!

Its just luck. Some people got good teams in this one but i'm sure plenty of people got their targets in the past few.

You obviously fell really strongly about this. But sometimes you sound like a tit :o Its a game!

This has nothing to do with me getting everton :o:p

And people slagging of SM's message thing on the homepage' date=' isn't that what we wanted? A proper explanation? At least their gunna change it!

Its just luck. Some people got good teams in this one but i'm sure plenty of people got their targets in the past few.[/quote']

Well said.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I don't have an edge' date=' nor am I a "No brainer", yet I know I will renew and be here in two years.

Petty digs at people are even sadder then the moaning tbh.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure you are atleast one of them, but I wasn't talking about you..

And why was that deleted?

Because it was off-topic like the other 250 posts I've had to delete :rolleyes:

For all those who want to moan, feel free to make another thread and do so as long as you don't start breaking the rules. But this is for saying who your going for and who you've got in GC's, not the place to spam whilst your waiting. Thanks. :)

For all those who want to moan' date=' feel free to make another thread and do so as long as you don't start breaking the rules. But this is for saying who your going for and who you've got in GC's, not the place to spam whilst your waiting. Thanks. :)[/quote']

fell for you...:P (not being sarcastic)altho may sound like it...althoguh you Deleted my joke a few Posts back :P

For all those who want to moan' date=' feel free to make another thread and do so as long as you don't start breaking the rules. But this is for saying who your going for and who you've got in GC's, not the place to spam whilst your waiting. Thanks. :)[/quote']

Ok then.

If I had been here I would have gone for Barcelona, but as it was I was out celebrating the results of my A levels ( Cant go into too much depth though :rolleyes: ). Seems as though I would have struggled to get Barcelona who I was aiming for anyway.

Seems as though I had a much better night than the majority of you lot having read the (deleted) previous posts :)

Anyway, all should be better in GC69, with them moving the setup to a new server. Hopefully it is a set time again in which case if im not out, then I will go for Barcelona. Hoping for an early morning one tbh at about 3 on a weekend, then I can get in from a night out (like last night perhaps) and log straight on. If it isnt a set time then who i shall be going for will take abit more thinking about, although it will most likely be a Mid Prem club :)

fell for you...:P (not being sarcastic)altho may sound like it...althoguh you Deleted my joke a few Posts back :P

Well tbh it was probably the best post of the lot I deleted :D

Ok then.

If I had been here I would have gone for Barcelona' date=' but as it was I was out celebrating the results of my A levels ( [b']Cant go into too much depth though[/b] ). Seems as though I would have struggled to get Barcelona who I was aiming for anyway.

There's a thread on Misc for that if you want to show your genius? :P

Anyway, will be going for Exeter in the next GC if I've bothered to get a few players added by then :o