Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Well tbh it was probably the best post of the lot I deleted :D

There's a thread on Misc for that if you want to show your genius? :P

Anyway' date=' will be going for Exeter in the next GC if I've bothered to get a few players added by then :o[/quote']

:D A genious never acts big headed... Too busy trying to find a cure for Cancer mate... Then I shall move onto the SM server problems, but Im expecting thta to be a much tougher ask :)

Good luck on getting Exeter then mate, competition could be immense :):D

:D A genious never acts big headed... Too busy trying to find a cure for Cancer mate... Then I shall move onto the SM server problems' date=' but Im expecting thta to be a much tougher ask :)

Good luck on getting Exeter then mate, competition could be immense :):D[/quote']

a genius can spell the word genius. ;)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM would like to apologise for the delay in creation of the Game World due to server problems, this was due to the high number of managers clicking and waiting on the Game World during creation and immediately after creation.

We have decided to move all current and future Gold Game Worlds to their own dedicated server to resolve this issue. This will also mean that Gold Game Worlds will be quick to use and have their matches played instantly.

We will also be changing the way they are created in future, making them in advance but locked and then simply opening them at the designated time.

Again sorry for these problems and any inconvenience caused.

SM would like to apologise for the delay in creation of the Game World due to server problems' date=' this was due to the high number of managers clicking and waiting on the Game World during creation and immediately after creation.

We have decided to move all current and future Gold Game Worlds to their own dedicated server to resolve this issue. This will also mean that Gold Game Worlds will be quick to use and have their matches played instantly.

We will also be changing the way they are created in future, making them in advance but locked and then simply opening them at the designated time.

Again sorry for these problems and any inconvenience caused.[/quote']

will this mean the time taken to be made is like the other game types

Guest Atkin

Any1 know why my posts from this thread were deleted? :(:confused:

Looking for Real Madrid next...!

I have a question for everyone. If i wanted to get a team for a friend on my account in future GC's such as a Liverpool for example, could i get them and then agree to quit at a time or is this not allowed.

Could a mod or Dev clear this up for me? :confused:

Looking for Real Madrid next...!

I have a question for everyone. If i wanted to get a team for a friend on my account in future GC's such as a Liverpool for example' date=' could i get them and then agree to quit at a time or is this not allowed.

Could a mod or Dev clear this up for me? :confused:[/quote']

Not allowed to do this anymore mate :)

Is there another gold championship coming soon if so when thankyou...

It sounds like it will be after the new GC server has been set up to just have GC's running from it. As from when that is, I don't know, hopefully just after the close of the transfer window.

Gold Championship 69 To be made at 6pm on monday and if i'm around ill be going for someone in spain, but meant to be on an all day booze up so gonna feel like a tool for nipping home for 20 minutes to get a team. But will be going for Madrid

Gold Championship 69 To be made at 6pm on monday and if i'm around ill be going for someone in spain' date=' but meant to be on an all day booze up so gonna feel like a tool for nipping home for 20 minutes to get a team. But will be going for Madrid[/quote']

One of those standard twice weekly drinkathons that the North east is redound for ay ? :P

If im on, which i wont be lol, ill be going for, Chelsea / Barcelona

One of those standard twice weekly drinkathons that the North east is redound for ay ? :P

If im on' date=' which i wont be lol, ill be going for, Chelsea / Barcelona[/quote']

Best mate coming up from Birmingham, so out saturday,sunday, and the local has 1.59 a pint on fosters,carlsberg all day monday, so 3 day mash up, but will still make sure i get a team :)

Bremen for me methinks' date=' either them or Marseille.[/quote']

You sure you got time after seeing you harem of girls grow on your friends list :P

Sack madrid i'm going for LA Galaxy

You sure you got time after seeing you harem of girls grow on your friends list :P

Sack madrid i'm going for LA Galaxy

lol, I'm sure someone is winding me up, keep getting these requests, not gonna reject them really though am i? (HAVE U SEEN SOME OF 'EM!! :eek:)

lol' date=' I'm sure someone is winding me up, keep getting these requests, not gonna reject them really though am i? (HAVE U SEEN SOME OF 'EM!! :eek:)[/quote']

I know was checking some out especially the one who supports boro, quite local to me, wouldnt mind paying her a visit, anyway get it back on topic before someone tells us to.

wouldnt mind going in a league with a few forumers who will stick around, if your going for bremen may try for Wolfsburg