Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Cool.

Want one of my targets but thats about as likely as Newcastle winning a decent trophy so I will head for second choice after failing, which will be Charlton.

Anyone who misses targets is very welcome to join English division 3 for a challenge.

In previous GCs i have wanted to manage a top side like Barca/United/Chelsea.

I have already got a Chelsea on my account, and I am doing really well with them :)

If i was going to go for a top side again I would head for Real Madrid, but I know that I would do one season before i quit so would be much better if a manager got them who was going to keep them.

With me lookign after Bowen's account it has given me the opportunity to manage the sides I want to manage for an ammount of time perfecrt for me :)

I shall join this GC but may follow Dai and go for a Division 3 side :)

Guest Football8

I'll probably be heading for one of my targets Bayern Munich, would of gone for Real Madrid but no point really with Sneijder and Robben gone but might go for them in the future.

I doubt i'll be able to go for one as i'm swimming, if i can get home i'll try and get a Chelsea if not i'll go for Sporting. Hopefully i'll be able to get a decent team this time.

Cool.

Want one of my targets but thats about as likely as Newcastle winning a decent trophy so I will head for second choice after failing' date=' which will be Charlton.

Anyone who misses targets is very welcome to join English division 3 for a challenge.[/quote']

If I don't get Sunderland I will go for Leeds then.

Nobody - 1st day at college and Im moving so I doubt I'll be on.

Yes you will be going for someone?! ;)

Real Madrid is the target for me although since the last GC they've sold Robben, Sneijder, Negredo, Miguel Torres with no new replacements while Barca signed Chygrynskiy with no departures! Wish i had of gone for Real last time and Barca this time but was hoping for a Ribery arrival :mad:

Considering Inter as another option if Ken is not joining though...

Yes you will be going for someone?! ;)

Real Madrid is the target for me although since the last GC they've sold Robben' date=' Sneijder, Negredo, Miguel Torres with no new replacements while Barca signed Chygrynskiy with no departures! Wish i had of gone for Real last time and Barca this time but was hoping for a Ribery arrival :mad:

Considering Inter as another option if Ken is not joining though...[/quote']

Haha will have to see how things work out, mightn't even have the internet set-up by that time! However, if I do join I should be a lot faster this time. :D

So either way your going for a French team?

:D :D :D

What people are forgetting is that Arsenal's main shareholder is actually English which is a lot more to say than a lot of athother English clubs :)