Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

What people are forgetting is that Arsenal's main shareholder is actually English which is a lot more to say than a lot of athother English clubs :)

No there not lol the 2 biggest shareholders at Arsenal come from America and Uzbekistan, the next biggest shareholder was born in India and then the English shareholders start to kick in

Anyway don't no if I'm going to bother joining yet, but if I do I'l prob go to the English 3rd Division with Dai and the rest going there.

No there not lol the 2 biggest shareholders at Arsenal come from America and Uzbekistan' date=' the next biggest shareholder was born in India and then the English shareholders start to kick in

Anyway don't no if I'm going to bother joining yet, but if I do I'l prob go to the English 3rd Division with Dai and the rest going there.[/quote']

Im sorry i stand corrected but we are stilled owned by Arsenal Holdings plc

Going for a Portuguese team one of the big 3 Benfica Sporting or Porto..

If i miss out on those three then i think ill head to Division 3 in England with the others on here :)

I shall be going for the biggest club I can.

If not then off to division 3.

I think this GC is just a way for SM to test their new servers. 6pm is the time most people are on the internet...so I think they just want to test their new, GC DEDICATED servers. :)

I shall be going for the biggest club I can.

If not then off to division 3.

I think this GC is just a way for SM to test their new servers. 6pm is the time most people are on the internet...so I think they just want to test their new' date=' GC DEDICATED servers. :)[/quote']

The new servers arn't online yet I'm assumming, considering how slow the site is tonight and all the errors it keeps throwing up

Everyone who is online at 6pm will be trying for a club, those who miss their targets will claim they decided against joining but we all know the truth.

I'll be after another top team like Barca or Inter. unless i decide against joining ;)

Guest Football8

The new servers arn't online yet I'm assumming' date=' considering how slow the site is tonight and all the errors it keeps throwing up[/quote']

I've sent a ticket, I got on around 10 minutes before 8 only to find the site lagging every where and I missed doing tactics for a few teams. Also some players played on Wednesday and they were in their 80's in terms of match-fitness. I'm hoping it gets made a maximum of 2 minutes after 6 pm.

Going to go for Inter Milan instead of Real Madrid and will go for Real in the one after.

I think your making the right choice, maybe it will die down for people going for Madrid's in GC's, maybe not though. :P

Think I'm gonna have a pop at Fiorentina if not probs land FC Porto.

Guest TOM_HEMY

Going for Inter Milan in GC69 so good luck to anyone else who's after them ;) Working onsite this week though so there is a chance I won't be back home in time :(

Glad I changed my mind about going for them then lol, going for a mystery epl team that isn't chelsea;)