Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Guest Football8

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

When will SM make GC's with error ? Clicked on the GC and was refreshing and got the error message.

Its ok as long as its after you'v clicked the blue link for a team - I got the same after I clicked on Leeds and just went back to the home screen and Leeds are there waiting for me' date=' don't refresh thou or it'l take that as you going for the team and you'l miss out[/quote']

Well i had no City when i clicked take-over, so someone must of just piped me to them, managed to get Napoli..

Game is a total shambles, i thought this GC would be perfect, but still no.

Haha this game is still an absolute joke. As you all know i've quit gold championships but my brother hasn't and with him being at a younger age i've help get him a team. Plagued with error messages and problems, a gc with promised so much with the link being put up earlier, has decended into absolute mayhem.

Managed to get my bro Bordeaux with he seems pleased about.

Would of got City' date=' there was no teams taken when i entered the setup, but when i clicked on takeover, i got the website error message.[/quote']

There will be countless people with the same story, me included.

Ended up with Gremio which is ok as I've been after a Brazilian team but still.....SM need to sort it

People I would check and see if you actually got your team if you haven't because Louis who was seond in got Napoli yet the website error came up. I got my target Werder Bremen but hadn't noticed until I re0checked.

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Gets worser and worser.

I probably reacted the quickest I ever have and clicked Chelsea almost immediately but as many others I got the error message. Saying that I see some people still got their teams even with this message so I mustn't have been quick enough. Not too bitter about it I got enough good teams, I just wish this would be sorted out. There's always 70 :)

People I would check and see if you actually got your team if you haven't because Louis who was seond in got Napoli yet the website error came up. I got my target Werder Bremen but hadn't noticed until I re0checked.

This is what happened to me:

I got into the setup, clicked on City, clicked on take-over, then it refreshed the city page showing me they were already taken, then i closed the window and clicked Napoli, and then i got the website error.

Guest TOM_HEMY

I clicked take control of man city and the website error came up, sm need to get a grip and sort this GC thing out thought the new servers were supposed to help people get teams not stop them!

Got Barca!

I was surprised to see the take control button there, god knows why I went for Barca, thought i had no chance.... soon as I clicked it I saw the website error and thought here we go again... then to my surprise when I decided to login a couple of minutes later I'm the Barca manager! :D

There will be countless people with the same story' date=' me included.

Ended up with Gremio which is ok as I've been after a Brazilian team but still.....SM need to sort it[/quote']

still trying, glad i never rushed home for this shocker, thought it wasnt gonna be like this