Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Gets worser and worser.

Exactaly wht i got... im not with anuver account tho :o

I give up trying, i clicked on Sporting Lisbon and the error message comes up, same for Shaktar and now i cant even get into Division 3 in england. I never seem to be the one of the luck ones that clicks on a team and then goes back to find they actually have got them lol

Complete joke but to be honest im not suprised, joining a GC was never easy but the last few months it has become almost impposible to get anybody half decent.

My last attempt at a GC i think. Not worth the trying tbh.

Anyway Good luck to everyone with teams!

Tryed Spurs got error browsed a few teams in champo they went quick lol thne tryed Exeter got this The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Sent a Ticket...

Inter, Had the error also. Btw people the error didn't effect whether you got your team or not.

I recieved an error also but logged back into see my Inter, exactly the same happened in the last GC when i got Barca.

Real Madrid for gc70 here i come!

Tryed Spurs got error browsed a few teams in champo they went quick lol thne tryed Exeter got this The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Sent a Ticket...

Same thing happened to me for GC 68 after an hour wait. Anyways went for Lille OSC, didnt get them... then Mallorca.... so then I settled for Tranmere Rovers (Most prob the closet I will get to managing my beloved Liverpool :D )

Lets just face it people. We are never going to get a gc that is made smoothly. We should expect it by now but we keep telling ourselvs "This one is gonna be smooth". It will never EVER be free of any mistakes.

Inter' date=' Had the error also. Btw people the error didn't effect whether you got your team or not.

I recieved an error also but logged back into see my Inter, exactly the same happened in the last GC when i got Barca.

Real Madrid for gc70 here i come![/quote']

my god, you're amazing at getting teams. :P

Inter' date=' Had the error also. Btw people the error didn't effect whether you got your team or not.

What your saying dosnt happen to EVERYONE the majority of people like me clikc on the club get the error message and dont get the team at all. Its only the lucky ones like you that seem to go back on there home pages and see a team, its rare.

same happened for my inter in gc 68

he obviously has some sort of way' date='suspicious if you ask me![/quote']

lol whats your problem with him? Credit to him if he can get all these good teams, it doesnt mean hes doing something illegal.

It did effect it because i didnt have celtic they give me forest instead of celtic even though i controled celtic

Lets just face it people. We are never going to get a gc that is made smoothly. We should expect it by now but we keep telling ourselvs "This one is gonna be smooth". It will never EVER be free of any mistakes.

To be fair mate for people like me that were playing from late 2006 to earlyish 2008 the vast majority of GC's were smooth, if you didnt get a team back then it was usually down to your own computer speed or you were simply too slow, i have no problem with that. What i do have a problem with is recently SM have messed up on every occasion.

he obviously has some sort of way' date='suspicious if you ask me![/quote']

I know his last 3 GCs are GC 67 Juventus, GC 68 Barca, GC 69 Inter! Compared to mine GC 67 Parma, GC 68 Sheffield Utd, GC 69 Anderlecht!

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Ugh... I've send a ticket, hopefully they will fix it so I can still get a small team.

I know his last 3 GCs are GC 67 Juventus' date=' GC 68 Barca, GC 69 Inter! Compared to mine GC 67 Parma, GC 68 Sheffield Utd, GC 69 Anderlecht![/quote']

Maybe He Has A Bit Of Skill About Him :rolleyes: