Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Site crashed at 17:59 for me and I wasn't able to get back on for 20 mins...

Bought Gold Membership for the first time for GC66 (the one that crashed forever and then suddenly was created two hours after the scheduled time), and it's been nothing but trouble every single GC since. I always expect some issues with internet online services, but I would have appreciated if they were open about it and warned us in advance that problems may occur due to high traffic load etc and tell us what they will do if it happens (no one knew whether GC66 would end up being created that day for example). But I guess that's bad PR?

After GC68 they even said they would move to better servers, implying that there wouldn't be much trouble for GC69. Yet the whole site completely crashed for me, and I'm sure for many others as well.

Site crashed at 17:59 for me and I wasn't able to get back on for 20 mins...

Bought Gold Membership for the first time for GC66 (the one that crashed forever and then suddenly was created two hours after the scheduled time)' date=' and it's been nothing but trouble every single GC since. I always expect some issues with internet online services, but I would have appreciated if they were open about it and warned us in advance that problems may occur due to high traffic load etc and tell us what they will do if it happens (no one knew whether GC66 would end up being created that day for example). But I guess that's bad PR?

After GC68 they even said they would move to better servers, implying that there wouldn't be much trouble for GC69. Yet the whole site completely crashed for me, and I'm sure for many others as well.[/quote']

Thats the same with me I became a gold member at GC 66 and have had some sort of a problem in every gameworld! I just think hopefully it will be better next time but it never is!!!

Guest Football8

So much for the new servers then... Said this before and I'll say it again.

I trusted SM and many people said, "don't worry" it'll be made fine next GC with the new servers, but guess what ? It still hasn't and it's reaching a point where GM's are becoming useless. To me customs are pap after a few months and a waste of money and what exactly else do you get in the GM package ? An opportunity to join a GC which doesn't even get made properly half the time ? Complete rip off.

So much for the new servers then... Said this before and I'll say it again.

I trusted SM and many people said' date=' "don't worry" it'll be made fine next GC with the new servers, but guess what ? It still hasn't and it's reaching a point where GM's are becoming useless. To me customs are pap after a few months and a waste of money and what exactly else do you get in the GM package ? An opportunity to join a GC which doesn't even get made properly half the time ? Complete rip off.[/quote']

Get changing that sig of yours then son!

ye but there are teams in division 2 that have more money and Anderlecht are one of the best teams in Belgium!!!

I agree with you totally anderlecht should have more money but i think its based purely on the size of a teams staduim

I might be being stupid here' date=' but why is everyone moaning about the new server being useless?

Have SM announced that the new dedicated GC server is up and running?[/quote']

They haven't, but I do remember reading somewhere that they wouldn't create another one until the server was up and running.

Guest Football8

I might be being stupid here' date=' but why is everyone moaning about the new server being useless?

Have SM announced that the new dedicated GC server is up and running?[/quote']

Well the time they have taken from creating the last GC to this is far longer than the ones before the so called "new server" and I think they said "from the future" there will be a new server or something, that probably goes along with them creating GC 69 early and releasing the teams at 6.

They haven't' date=' but I do remember reading somewhere that they wouldn't create another one until the server was up and running.[/quote']

Yeah looks like your right, bang goes my theory :o

SM would like to apologise for the delay in creation of the latest Gold Game World due to server problems, this was due to the high number of managers clicking and waiting on the Game World during creation and immediately after creation.

We have decided to move all current and future Gold Game Worlds to their own dedicated server to resolve this issue. This will also mean that Gold Game Worlds will be quick to use and have their matches played instantly.

We will also be changing the way they are created in future, making them in advance but locked and then simply opening them at the designated time.

Again sorry for these problems and any inconvenience caused.

I probably reacted the quickest I ever have and clicked Chelsea almost immediately but as many others I got the error message. Saying that I see some people still got their teams even with this message so I mustn't have been quick enough. Not too bitter about it I got enough good teams' date=' I just wish this would be sorted out. There's always 70 :)[/quote']

That would be because you wernt quite as quick s me :P

First time I have EVER got a dcent team in a GC without a job offerdunno y i went for chelsea spur of the moment decision. Clicked take control then got the error message bu went back in and there they were well happy!!

pS: Should annoy a Mr Adamski to ;) soz mate!

First time I have EVER got a dcent team in a GC without a job offerdunno y i went for chelsea spur of the moment decision. Clicked take control then got the error message bu went back in and there they were well happy!!

Lol well done mate. I was planning on getting Juventus but I saw Chelsea immediately - really thought I had them. :(:P

i know when somethings suspicious' date='it will come to a point where its very obvious that he's doing it an illegal way[/quote']

he aint donything wrong at all just got quick connection and good hand/eye co-ordiantion to click in the right place not his fault he is good at it

Jealous not annoyed :)

If i cant get them, i want em to go to a decent manager who i at least like lol ! Im gonna pass on GC69 and wait for 70

If i cant get them' date=' i want em to go to a decent manager who i at least like lol ! Im gonna pass on GC69 and wait for 70[/quote']

You could join the german div.2 with me,Gaz,Tom(radebe) and nick

If i cant get them' date=' i want em to go to a decent manager who i at least like lol ! Im gonna pass on GC69 and wait for 70[/quote']

It's all about the small teams for me now, so we can get summat sorted for 70 mate :)