Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

And Kuldeep and Sheva!!! You won't be forgetting about them when you play them :P

AsianInvasian and who's sheva?:o

looks like a top division.

Should we make a seperate m/r thread for german div.2 challenge?

Guest Phill

I Joined GC69 German Div2 For The Fun Of It, And Like Hot Dogs. ( Club Name ;) )

It's all about the small teams for me now' date=' so we can get summat sorted for 70 mate :)[/quote']

Thing is, iv took nothing but small teams recently. FC Nurnberg, New York, Las Palmas ( probably gonna quit - keep ya eye on them, got some good youngsters ) and then Bournemouth.

I really wanna keep my attention on the three that remain high, and the New York interest is dipping due to a couple of forumers in the MLS leaving.

So due to the above, its about getting the teams i want again, not necassarily big superstars like Chelsea, just teams i havent managd before ;) so would appreciate it if you can help me out a little.

Sean i would join but took a FC Nurnberg recently and although im not in division 2, its a similar kinda thing :)

i know when somethings suspicious' date='it will come to a point where its very obvious that he's doing it an illegal way[/quote']very odd how with all the probs one person keeps gettin top teams:confused:

Nothing odd about it at all. :confused:

exactly! so can people just shut up and stop being driven by jealousy/anger towards SM and taking it out on Forum members! he is just really good at getting teams, and that's the end of it. :o

my god' date=' you're amazing at getting teams. :P[/quote']
he obviously has some sort of way' date='suspicious if you ask me![/quote']
I know his last 3 GCs are GC 67 Juventus' date=' GC 68 Barca, GC 69 Inter! Compared to mine GC 67 Parma, GC 68 Sheffield Utd, GC 69 Anderlecht![/quote']

Tom, if i remember rightly last time i checked your profile it was well-stocked with top GC teams so i'm surprised by your outbursts?

Not really to sure what all the fuss is about tbh, i tried hard to get my targets, had errors along the way like everyone else but must of had some luck on my side?

Happy to have some good teams in my profile and am only really interested in a Real Madrid and Manchester United in the next GC's...

Thanks for some common sense by other members of this forum - Why would there be a conspiracy by SM for me to land top teams?

Nothing odd about it at all. :confused:
fair enough i dont mind who gets who but work out the odds at least 40 people probably go for the top teams and to get 3x40-1..the odds are massive so of course its odd but good luck to title asp.

Tom' date=' if i remember rightly last time i checked your profile it was well-stocked with top GC teams so i'm surprised by your outbursts?

Not really to sure what all the fuss is about tbh, i tried hard to get my targets, had errors along the way like everyone else but must of had some luck on my side?

Happy to have some good teams in my profile and am only really interested in a Real Madrid and Manchester United in the next GC's...

Thanks for some common sense by other members of this forum - Why would there be a conspiracy by SM for me to land top teams?[/quote']

I ain't having a go at you mate! I am just stating it is incredible how you have landed 3 big clubs on a row, its like it is almost too good to be true! Anyway good luck mate!!!!!

I got Genoa, and I'm content. I got on a minute or so late, so wasn't expecting many decent teams to be still available. Genoa is an improvement on Chievo which is an improvement on FSV Mainz 05, so no complaints here!

And I got it through errors as well, which are perfectly normal when like 10+ ppl are pressing "Take Control of Club" on a club at the same time.

sorry mate for my comments,i have now listed the clubs i want in the next few gc's

gc70-chelsea

gc71-bayern munich

gc72-real madrid

gc73-barcelona

gc74-manchester united

that mite sound a bit stupid all them big clubs,but i think i can get all of them apart from madrid,as i went for them yesterday and was very quick,i couldnt believe it that i didnt get them,and wd to the real madrid manager for getting them.

sorry mate for my comments' date='i have now listed the clubs i want in the next few gc's

gc70-chelsea

gc71-bayern munich

gc72-real madrid

gc73-barcelona

gc74-manchester united

that mite sound a bit stupid all them big clubs,but i think i can get all of them apart from madrid,as i went for them yesterday and was very quick,i couldnt believe it that i didnt get them,and wd to the real madrid manager for getting them.[/quote']

No problem mate, i understand people get dissappointed when they miss out on their targets. My first GC was 66 and i went for Juve but failed miserably...

However, i think i've discovered the nack for GC sides and will be aiming for Real Madrid in GC70 although that will be the toughest challenge yet with so much competition, although more than likely as with the last three GC's i will chicken out at the last 5 minutes and go for either Milan or Manchester United!

No problem mate' date=' i understand people get dissappointed when they miss out on their targets. My first GC was 66 and i went for Juve but failed miserably...

However, i think i've discovered the nack for GC sides and will be aiming for Real Madrid in GC70 although that will be the toughest challenge yet with so much competition, although more than likely as with the last three GC's i will chicken out at the last 5 minutes and go for either Milan or Manchester United![/quote']

mate real madrid will be very hard to go get,i've got inter and united before and that was easy,but yesterday was something else i was very quick and still missed out on them,so good luck

mate real madrid will be very hard to go get' date='i've got inter and united before and that was easy,but yesterday was something else i was very quick and still missed out on them,so good luck[/quote']

United, easy?

I've tried in all but one of the last 6 for them and still no United :(

i found it easy to get them mate 1st time going for them and got them

Does my head in, I'd kill to have one in a GC. Hoping maybe I'll get a decent one on job offer one day or something. I've not done too badly in GC's lately tbh (bar last night) I've picked up an Atletico Madrid (quit coz I couldn't get into them) Roma and Arsenal in the last 10/11, but no joy when trying for United. Thought it might have got a bit easier after Ronaldo left but seems not.

Does my head in' date=' I'd kill to have one in a GC. Hoping maybe I'll get a decent one on job offer one day or something. I've not done too badly in GC's lately tbh (bar last night) I've picked up an Atletico Madrid (quit coz I couldn't get into them) Roma and Arsenal in the last 10/11, but no joy when trying for United. Thought it might have got a bit easier after Ronaldo left but seems not.[/quote']

they are quit easy mate if you got quick internet,next gc i'm going to go for either barca or bayern munich

Wish the random times would come back again, the game has expanded to the point now were literally the site cannot cope with the amount of people clicking tack control of a club when it is a set time.

When i first started playing the game in late 2007 getting a good GC team was tuff but it was do able. Back then i got some very good teams Roma Lazio Inter Spurs etc, I failed to renew my membership as i just got bored with the game and didnt play for months and subsequently lost all my good teams. The best teams i have in GC's at the moment are Marseille and Hertha Berlin and tbh i cant see myself improving on them..

Wish the random times would come back again' date=' the game has expanded to the point now were literally the site cannot cope with the amount of people clicking tack control of a club when it is a set time.

When i first started playing the game in late 2007 getting a good GC team was tuff but it was do able. Back then i got some very good teams Roma Lazio Inter Spurs etc, I failed to renew my membership as i just got bored with the game and didnt play for months and subsequently lost all my good teams. The best teams i have in GC's at the moment are Marseille and Hertha Berlin and tbh i cant see myself improving on them..[/quote']

I'm not sure... Maybe over the summer they should but not on a week day during school or work times because it would be pointless. I did get a good few teams through randoms but I must say I like set times all the same.

I'm not sure... Maybe over the summer they should but not on a week day during school or work times because it would be pointless. I did get a good few teams through randoms but I must say I like set times all the same.

I cant remember the exact dates but there was a period in 2008 when a GC was created almost every week (in some cases two a week). These were all if i remember righty random ones that were created on a saturday when obviously nobody was at work or school.

I dont think we should go back to making 2 GC's a week as that was ridiculous but the nest two or three GC's should deffinetly go back to being created randomly on a saturday... Its such a better feeling aswell to just randomly log in and see its been created!

None of this ''the sm site is currently unavaliable'' rubbish will happen either, it will be sheer luck. Best way to do it in my opinion.

I can't really see SM going back to random time creations on a permanent basis considering they've just opened up a GC dedicated server which must have cost something however little or much it was?

The fact that the GC was made at 6:01 was pretty good in itself despite the errors people are reporting back, I had several errors myself in both GC67, GC68 and GC69 but still managed to pick up my targets. I'm sure i will have occasions in the future when i am the one missing out on top clubs at the expense of others and errors but having had a good look at the top clubs managers in GC69 i think it's fair to say that 'most' of those managers don't have other top GC teams much like the majority of forumers that use this board... So SM succeeded in that respect?

Maybe i'm not the best person to fight on SM's behalf considering the teams i'm very grateful to have acquired in the last 3 GC's but bearing in mind that was the first GC made on the new server and it came out in less than a minute compared to waiting around 30mins+ in the last few then it went okay in my opinion.

I can't really see SM going back to random time creations on a permanent basis considering they've just opened up a GC dedicated server which must have cost something however little or much it was?

The fact that the GC was made at 6:01 was pretty good in itself despite the errors people are reporting back' date=' I had several errors myself in both GC67, GC68 and GC69 but still managed to pick up my targets. I'm sure i will have occasions in the future when i am the one missing out on top clubs at the expense of others and errors but having had a good look at the top clubs managers in GC69 i think it's fair to say that 'most' of those managers don't have other top GC teams much like the majority of forumers that use this board... So SM succeeded in that respect?

Maybe i'm not the best person to fight on SM's behalf considering the teams i'm very grateful to have acquired in the last 3 GC's but bearing in mind that was the first GC made on the new server and it came out in less than a minute compared to waiting around 30mins+ in the last few then it went okay in my opinion.[/quote']

will you loan me anyone in gc69? pm me.

Am aachen

Thats what bugs me - I have got fast internet and a super-fast laptop to match.

Means nothing if you have a slow brain :P:D..

Seriously though, its all in the refreshing.

I've had great luck at getting teams, United, Real, Barca, Chelsea and Inter to name but a few.

The only thing that has stopped me recently is the error messages, when i get them they last for a few minutes and when the overview does open most Div 1 teams are gone. I've had them since GC64 so have no teams after GC63. I was able to pick up Barca in GC60 and GC61 which led to alot of complaints and finger pointing :rolleyes: but that was before i got the error messages :o

Only ever been succesful in getting teams in GC1-22, since then all down hill lol, but ill plod along, only really want a few more GC teams now,

Chelsea

Barcelona

Inter

3 ones id love to manage. More so Barcelona because i dont have to many Spanish GC teams

I have other teams id also like to manage but the above three are my main targets i hope to have before gc100 lol.

Others i was talking about include:

Napoli / Genoa

Bordeaux

Arsenal

Ath.Madrid

and a few others tbf

Gonna try for Barcelona next GC,