Sign in to follow this  
Bowen

Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

Re: Gold Championship Teams - Who I'm Going For & Who I Landed !

GC teams up for sale!!!!

What's the point to this thread now!!! Next thing they'll introduce is the Team will go to the highest bidder, auctioning teams out (better stop or I'll give them ideas!!)

GC teams up for sale!!!!

What's the point to this thread now!!! Next thing they'll introduce is the Team will go to the highest bidder' date=' auctioning teams out (better stop or I'll give them ideas!!)[/quote']

Yeah I agree, this thread needs closed or renamed, Who I Bought!

GC teams up for sale!!!!

What's the point to this thread now!!! Next thing they'll introduce is the Team will go to the highest bidder' date=' auctioning teams out (better stop or I'll give them ideas!!)[/quote']

that's the worst thing that they could do (although i admit if i was lucky enough to find Real Madrid free i would have buoght them) but from now on we already can give up on good teams for free in standard set-ups but now even GC teams:eek::(

that's the worst thing that they could do (although i admit if i was lucky enough to find Real Madrid free i would have buoght them) but from now on we already can give up on good teams for free in standard set-ups but now even GC teams:eek::(

whats next?

buying a gold championship

GC teams up for sale!!!!

Will SM have a problem with people selling their teams/accounts now then? Bit of a double standards thing if they took action against people who were selling them now they are doing it.

Will SM have a problem with people selling their teams/accounts now then? Bit of a double standards thing if they took action against people who were selling them now they are doing it.

Point being that no individual manager OWNS their teams. SM own all the teams and gameworlds, so can do pretty much what they like.

What a complete and utter rip off. Why the hell do we pay to become Gold Members in the first place if you have to buy/reserve the best clubs?

Thats the end of GC's for me, if all the glitches and stuff were bad enough now they have the cheek to ask for MORE money for an identical (bar a super cup and slightly improved transfers) game. If anything they should be giving money back to US for the last 5 GC's which were a shambles.

Out of prinical i will not pay the £2.99 they are asking its outrageous. My GC days are well and trurly over, tada SM

What a complete and utter rip off. Why the hell do we pay to become Gold Members in the first place if you have to buy/reserve the best clubs?

Thats the end of GC's for me' date=' if all the glitches and stuff were bad enough now they have the ceehk to ask for MORE money for an identical (bar a super cup and slightly improved transfers) game.

Out of prinical i will not pay the £2.99 they are asking its outrageous![/quote']

You don't have to, just wait for one that is made normally. A dev has already confirmed that this will happen, and it's also mentioned on the blog.

Thats the end of GC's for me' date=' if all the glitches and stuff were bad enough now they have the ceehk to ask for MORE money for an identical (bar a super cup and slightly improved transfers) game.

Out of prinical i will not pay the £2.99 they are asking its outrageous![/quote']

its not every GC, infact it will rarely occur.

And there is more benfits that disadvantages, not to mention its still about timing, and i presume you wont be buying a barcelona if you have the chance ?

End of the day, dif members will get some better teams, not all the time but it increases the chance, and a % of the money will be invested back into sm, be it new staff ? new server ? i dont know, but it should benefit the site

I know its hard not to but can we not post about the buying a gc team on here from now on ? if someone wants to can you make a thread along the lines of Buying gc teams, good or bad move ;)

My mistake people my mistake! I didnt read the blog :rolleyes:

Fair enough if its only a rare thing, i thought it would happen all the time which i thought was out of order on SM's part considering we already pay for a Gold membership..

So how many people have bought/will buy clubs in the future? Im personally going to just do it the old fashioned way! I dont really want/need a team that desperatly to pay £2.99 tbh.

Sack buying a team, were GM's why should we have to pay to reserve teams? SM are just wanting to get more money out of us even though they have had enough already. Probs will go for a team but dunno who yet.

Guest Football8

So here I was saying GM's had barely any features for £15 and the only worthy feature was GC's. Now they've practically took that away as well, because I certainly wouldn't dream paying £3 quid for a team.

Cant even get a championship squad without paying £3 even though you pay for gold membership whats gold membership for?

It works out 1 in 10 gcs or soething like that will be GCs where you can reserve teams, the income will help out SM and ultimately us !

Just think of the positives aswel,extra money could mean better servers, mroe staff etc :) happy days

It works out 1 in 10 gcs or soething like that will be GCs where you can reserve teams' date=' the income will help out SM and ultimately us !

Just think of the positives aswel,extra money could mean better servers, mroe staff etc :) happy days[/quote']

Adam where did you see it would be 1/10? I see alot of people stating that but i havent seen anything to back it up.

Adam where did you see it would be 1/10? I see alot of people stating that but i havent seen anything to back it up.

I read it from a forumer some where, but it was just after SM dev John posted something on the topic, so infact i better check me facts before i bat that stat around again, either way it wont be everyone , and aslong as its the miniority ill be happy, ill do a bit of searching now for it pal.

Just searched, seems someone plucked it from the air and it stuck, wouldnt be a bad ratio though :o point is there will be open GCs made

Hi,

This ticket is in response to the new GC70 that was created yesterday, as a working man who regularly does 70+ hours per week in between family and other commitments i am asking for some clarification on the creation of future Gold Championships.

I read the article on the blog and was pleased to hear that not all future Gold Championships would be made in the fashion that they were yesterday. Will there still be set time GC's among random creations as i do not have time to sit around all day waiting hopefully that a new GC will be created at the 'right' time, i appreciate the need to satisfy new members who don't have many oppurtunities to manage big teams like Real Madrid but it is still important to satisfy other customer groups also and i hope SM will consider this.

Can you clear this up for me please? (Mainly if there will be announced set time GC Creations)

Many Thanks

TA

Hi Title,

Future Gold Championships will be a mixture between reserving a club and fixed time Game Worlds. However, with regards to the latter if this causes any problems during creation then we may have to revise this creation method.

Regards

Sarah

SM Support Team

Sounds to me like they are already realising how much money they can make off a GC and are thinking about sticking to reserve a club only option. 'Problems creating set time GC's' is the excuse, it's already lined up...! Although the last 69 can't of been that bad?

Don't count on the 1/10 GC reserve a club

Hi' date='

This ticket is in response to the new GC70 that was created yesterday, as a working man who regularly does 70+ hours per week in between family and other commitments i am asking for some clarification on the creation of future Gold Championships.

I read the article on the blog and was pleased to hear that not all future Gold Championships would be made in the fashion that they were yesterday. Will there still be set time GC's among random creations as i do not have time to sit around all day waiting hopefully that a new GC will be created at the 'right' time, i appreciate the need to satisfy new members who don't have many oppurtunities to manage big teams like Real Madrid but it is still important to satisfy other customer groups also and i hope SM will consider this.

Can you clear this up for me please? (Mainly if there will be announced set time GC Creations)

Many Thanks

TA

[b']Hi Title,

Future Gold Championships will be a mixture between reserving a club and fixed time Game Worlds. However, with regards to the latter if this causes any problems during creation then we may have to revise this creation method.

Regards

Sarah

SM Support Team[/b]

Sounds to me like they are already realising how much money they can make off a GC and are thinking about sticking to reserve a club only option. 'Problems creating set time GC's' is the excuse, it's already lined up...! Although the last 69 can't of been that bad?

Don't count on the 1/10 GC reserve a club

The light bulb has gone of at SM headquarters. If so many people are willing to part will their money why would we give this away for free!!!

They should now change their logo from "Make the world's best soccer manager game then let the world play it for free!" To "Make the world's best soccer manager game then let the world play it for a fee!"

Our GM really has no worth now except, if we are willing to splash out more, to keep participating in these new pay-in Gold Set-ups!!!

The 1 in 10 may be right, but 1 in 10 will be open/random set-up and not a reserve set-up!!!

I also remember a while back, when people complain about the same people getting the same top teams in Gold Set-up, that SM came out with the statement that they never reserve teams for anyone before the set-up is open, isn't this just what they have done here!!!

Guest TOM_HEMY

GC 7: RSC Anderlecht 1-1 Club Brugge: The draw guarantees meat least third place in the league with a game to spare.

wrong thread mate:p

Not much buzz about this GC' date=' I hardly know what teams are left too, lol. :P[/quote']

I managed to look at them just now before they added the "This Game World is due to open shortly. No further Clubs can be reserved" message, so have a target, a decent side tbh.

If not, don't really mind, will just wait for a completely open one. I have no idea why teams such as Tranmere and Darlington are reserved though :o