Sign in to follow this  
Guest cabbytoodles

English Premier League Ratings Thread

Re: English Premier League Ratings Thread

While Ireland has defo improved in the last season i really would doubt he would be in any of the big four starting 11 tbh but that's just my opinion

I think the same could be said of David Bentley, Mikel Arteta, Roque Santa Cruz and a whole host of other 90+ players in the EPL.

He has been Man City's outstanding player, even with Robinho in the side - definite 90 and anyone who disagrees hasn't got a clue.....lol :D

Arsenal

1_1193387951.gif

245_front_small.gif

Manuel Almunia 91--91

Łukasz Fabiański 85--86

Vito Mannone 70--70

Gaël Clichy 92--93

Kieran Gibbs 78--80

Bakari Sagna 92-93

Gavin Hoyte 72--78

Kolo Touré 94--93

William Gallas 93--93

Mikaël Silvestre 87--88

Johan Djourou 87--88

Tomáš Rosický 91-90

Fran Mérida 78--81

Emmanuel Eboué 89--88

Amaury Bischoff 78--78

Alexandre Song Billong 86--88

Francis Coquelin 73--73

Cesc Fàbregas 95--95

Pereira Neves Denilson 88--89

Abou Diaby 88--88

Aaron Ramsey 84--87

Mark Randall 76--79

Henri Lansbury 72--74

Samir Nasri 92--93

Jack Wilshere 74--84

Theo Walcott 89--90

Carlos Vela 87--88

Jay Simpson 76--80

Robin van Persie 92--92

Da Silva Eduardo 89--89

Rui Fonte 74--74

Luke Freeman 69--69

Gilles Sunu 60--60

Emmanuel Adebayor 93--93

Nicklas Bendtner 88-89

Hi mate, great work there but gotta disagree with some. bolded them and changed the predictions

cheers

Hi mate' date=' great work there but gotta disagree with some. bolded them and changed the predictions

cheers[/quote']

And I have to disagree with most of yours.

Why will Fabianski rise? Not playing in the Prem - 85 is fine.

Hoyte, possibly, depends if SM take CC games into account.

Clichy - no. Not until he plays regularly for France, and Arsenal start to play well.

Gibbs - why should he get higher than Hoyte?

Sagna - no for same reasons as Clichy.

Djourou - why? Played once since last changes.

Merida - why any different to Hoyte or Gibbs?

Eboue - 89 is fine.

Song-Billong - 87. Hasn't played enough to warrant an 88.

Ramsey - Lol. This made me laugh. 87, when he hasn't start a single league game? Maybe 85, if anything.

Randall and Lansbury - why different to Merida, Gibbs or Hoyte? all played the same.

Nasri - Injured - more chance of drop than rise, most likely stay at 92.

Wilshere - being promising won't warrant a +10. Hasn't played near enough.

Walcott - not this time, injured. But probably time after.

Vela - Not getting that much time in league, no reason to rise. Even Song has more minutes than him (much more).

Simpson - Check Randall, Lansbury, Merida..

Bendtner - possible.

For the youth players, it all depends on if SM take CC into account, but IMO they will all stay, bar maybe the low rated ones (Hoyte and Lansbury) who might get small rises.

Guest King Kolo

While Ireland has defo improved in the last season i really would doubt he would be in any of the big four starting 11 tbh but that's just my opinion

Fletcher starts for Man U and Ireland is much better than him.

He has started the last 6 games :) 8 starts and 1 sub since last ratings, he should rise to 88

The rest I agree with Seft :) Bendtner has more chance of falling than rising though, hes playing bad :(

Maybe a +2 for Ireland as he is the best player for City so far

and although i'm a MU fans, but i don't see Berbatov rise atm

sure he get some games but he hasn't play good, not like last season when he was still in Spurs

and why Ferdinand might get a rise while Vidic not

as for me Vidic is better than Ferdinand

He has started the last 6 games :) 8 starts and 1 sub since last ratings' date=' he should rise to 88

The rest I agree with Seft :) Bendtner has more chance of falling than rising though, hes playing bad :([/quote']

Has he? My bad.

Ireland +2? Are you joking? A rise to 91 when his team are barely above the relegation zone? 90 max, if anything.

Has he? My bad.

Ireland +2? Are you joking? A rise to 91 when his team are barely above the relegation zone? 90 max' date=' if anything.[/quote']

Agree with this. Although Ireland is outstanding, so is Scott Parker at West Ham - week in week out and he won't hit 90. Just cause Ireland has banged in the goals have people started to notice him, he was quality last season just didn't have the finishing touch that he's got this season. And just IMO, on moral grounds he shouldn't reach 90 anyway, you don't lie about your grandma dying..

Guest King Kolo

Hull City

37_1205746972.gif

72_front_small.gif

Boaz Myhill 85--86

Tony Warner 83--83

Matt Duke 78--78

Andy Dawson 85--86

Bernard Mendy 87--87/86

Sam Ricketts 85--85

Paul McShane 85--86

Kamil Zayatte 86--86

Anthony Gardner 86--85

Michael Turner 86--87

Wayne Brown 84--84

Péter Halmosi 85--85/84

Deiberson Geovanni 86--87

Stelios Giannakopoulos 86--85

Dean Marney 85--86

Richard Garcia 85--85

Ryan France 78--78

George Boateng 88--88

Ian Ashbee 85--86

Bryan Hughes 84--84

Nathan Doyle 76--76

Will Atkinson 66--66

Nick Barmby 82--82

Craig Fagan 84--84/83

Daniel Cousin 89--89

Marlon King 86--87

Caleb Folan 84--84

Dean Windass 84--84

Nicky Featherstone 74--74

Mendy Drop?

What has he done to warrant a drop? Yes he has took a step down in his career moving to Hull from PSG but then why not give Cousin a decrease, he moved a step down from Rangers.

Let's compare Cousin's and Mendy's stats.

Mendy: 3 starts, 7 sub, 439 minutes, 1 goal and 1 yellow.

Cousin: 10 starts, 2 sub, 829 minutes, 3 goals and 0 yellow.

Not much difference Eh?

I'm not saying Mendy deserves a rise but if you think he's going to drop, then why not Cousin aswell?

Mendy Drop?

What has he done to warrant a drop? Yes he has took a step down in his career moving to Hull from PSG but then why not give Cousin a decrease' date=' he moved a step down from Rangers.

Not much difference Eh?

I'm not saying Mendy deserves a rise but if you think he's going to drop, then why not Cousin aswell?[/quote']

Because he played almost twice as much? Just saying... :rolleyes:

Mendy Drop?

What has he done to warrant a drop? Yes he has took a step down in his career moving to Hull from PSG but then why not give Cousin a decrease' date=' he moved a step down from Rangers.

Not much difference Eh?

I'm not saying Mendy deserves a rise but if you think he's going to drop, then why not Cousin aswell?[/quote']

Big difference actually. Mendy has only started a few games, Cousin has much more. Mendy might drop, Cousin WILL drop. Also, Myhill should get 87/88, Geovanni 88/89, King 87, etc, etc.

Yes he has took a step down in his career moving to Hull from PSG but then why not give Cousin a decrease' date=' he moved a step down from Rangers.[/quote']

cousin's playing against better quality opposition than he would have faced if he'd stayed at rangers - the difference in quality between epl and french ligue is far less than epl and spl

Guest King Kolo

cousin's playing against better quality opposition than he would have faced if he'd stayed at rangers - the difference in quality between epl and french ligue is far less than epl and spl

I'm not saying Mendy should rise, (Correct me if I'm wrong) but if Mendy drops then why should Cousin stay the same? Like Seft said Cousin will drop.

As things are' date=' does anyone think Digard, of the 'boro, will rise?[/quote']

Digard has just established himself as a regular in Gareth Southgate's starting 11. This is unsurprising, as Southgate likes to give new signings odd substitute appearances before giving them regular starts, for example, Tuncay at the start of last season. Didier Digard just seems to be settling, and has started to show why Southgate was happy to let Boateng go.

Digard is primarily a more defensive midfielder, but should probably get a position change t CM/DM as Middlesbrough don't play a defensive midfielder separate from the midfield - Digard is just a naturally defensive player. The young Frenchman has started to win over the Boro fans with some impressive performances. Particularly Digard's mix on French flair, vision and composure on the ball, along with high levels of fitness and a work rate to match.

I think Digard could get a small rise to 87 in the next English ratings, due to his starting position at a mid-table Premier League club, but towards the end of the season and in seasons to come, I'm confident Digard will start to show the potential that saw him captaining the French U21 side before his injuries as PSG. Middlesbrough will struggle to keep hold of Digard if he lives up to anywhere near that potential.

As the current rating situation stands for Middlesbrough in general, there won't be many changes as the Boro are where they were for most of last season. The big riser will be Ross Turnbull, who is turning out some incredible performances considering his inexperience. He should see a rise to 86 at the very minimum, and will hit 87/88 by the end of the season.

No-one will be surprised to see Afonso Alves drop to 88 after his barren spell, but mark my words, in recent weeks, the Brazilian has looked a lot more lively and with a bit of luck (i.e. a goal of any kind), I'm pretty sure he'll be showing his goalscoring credentials again.

Stewart Downing should hit 90, finally. He's been stuck on 89 for a couple of years, after his tendancy to be inconsistent has nipped any chance of him making the big step up in the bud. But his current form with club and country, which has seen him take a more integral role on the team in general rather than just providing a threat on the wing, should see him hit 90. I, for one, won't be surprised to see him leave in January - probably Spurs.

Finally, there's an outside chance for Tuncay Sanli to get an increase to 91. Basically, without Tuncay in the team, Middlesbrough don't play. Almost everything goes through him. His mix of, at times, breathtaking flair and immense work rate (the world's first box-to-box striker!), means there is absolutely no surprise to see Tuncay linked with a move to Chelsea. A 91 rating would be justified.

Berbatov' date=' Babel, Deco. I don't think any of them should rise.[/quote']

I didn't read the predictions, but there is no chance in the world Babel will rise. He didn't rise last season when he was featuring quite prominantly, so there is no reason why should rise this season now he is barely playing.

Why will Fabianski rise? Not playing in the Prem - 85 is fine.

Hoyte' date=' possibly, depends if SM take CC games into account.

Clichy - no. Not until he plays regularly for France, and Arsenal start to play well.

Gibbs - why should he get higher than Hoyte?

Sagna - no for same reasons as Clichy.

Merida - why any different to Hoyte or Gibbs?

Eboue - 89 is fine.

Song-Billong - 87. Hasn't played enough to warrant an 88.

Ramsey - Lol. This made me laugh. 87, when he hasn't start a single league game? Maybe 85, if anything.

Randall and Lansbury - why different to Merida, Gibbs or Hoyte? all played the same.

Nasri - Injured - more chance of drop than rise, most likely stay at 92.

Wilshere - being promising won't warrant a +10. Hasn't played near enough.

Walcott - not this time, injured. But probably time after.

Vela - Not getting that much time in league, no reason to rise. Even Song has more minutes than him (much more).

Simpson - Check Randall, Lansbury, Merida..

Bendtner - possible.

For the youth players, it all depends on if SM take CC into account, but IMO they will all stay, bar maybe the low rated ones (Hoyte and Lansbury) who might get small rises.[/quote']

Since your post Nasri has come back and Sagna is no doubt regular for France. don't say that either would rise for that but wouldn't count out. Nasri has been great since coming back, so at least not dropping. Plus he seems quite sure for l'EDF.

I mostly agree with you however. Maybe Bendtner, no matter how much fans hate him, should rise, if anyone, since he's playing a lot. And Djourou seems to get to play, why not one up ? Many think Gallas should drop, but he has been assuring lately - he even never played badly, just had a moment of stupidity - and still holds starter place for France so I don't think he really should drop now.

Btw, I can see absolutely no reason why Wislhere should rise at all, let alone 10 points. Ok, perhaps point or two, but come on, few substitutes don't warrant 80 rating.

Dont support them, but does anybody agree with these Sunderland ones

Gordon (90) - 89

Fulop (83) - 85/86

Bardsley (85) - 86/87

McShane (85) - 86 (for what he did at Hull)

Collins (86) - 86/87

Ben Haim (88) - 88/87 (depends how much he plays)

Whitehead (86) - 86/87 (small chance of rise)

Malbranque (89) - 89/90

Edwards (85) - 86

Jones (87) - 88 (and then maybe 89 at the end of the season)

Cisse (90) - 91/90

Prica (86) - 85

I have only put the ones in who I think could have a rating change. Does anybody agree/disagree with them?

Have I missed anybody out?

Dont support them' date=' but does anybody agree with these Sunderland ones

Gordon (90) - 89

[b']Fulop (83) - 85/86[/b]

Bardsley (85) - 86/87

McShane (85) - 86 (for what he did at Hull)

Collins (86) - 86/87

Ben Haim (88) - 88/87 (depends how much he plays)

Whitehead (86) - 86/87 (small chance of rise)

Malbranque (89) - 89/90

Edwards (85) - 86

Jones (87) - 88 (and then maybe 89 at the end of the season)

Cisse (90) - 91/90

Prica (86) - 85

I have only put the ones in who I think could have a rating change. Does anybody agree/disagree with them?

Have I missed anybody out?

I agree with all of these and you can add Nosworthy to that list 86-->87.

IMO the Arsenal raings

Manuel Almunia 91--91 No reason for him to drop

Łukasz Fabiański 85--85/86 Has actually appeared in some games and played OK.

Vito Mannone 70--70

Gaël Clichy 92--92/91 Hasnt been the same Clichy as he was last year. A slim chance of a drop

Kieran Gibbs 78--78

Bakari Sagna 92-93/92 Has established himself as one of the best right backs in the world and now has no. 1 place at France

Gavin Hoyte 72--74

Kolo Touré 94--93 Not starting consistently

William Gallas 93--93

Mikaël Silvestre 87--88 Played a few games and been alright

Johan Djourou 87--88 Same as Silvestre

Tomáš Rosický 91-90

Fran Mérida 78--79

Emmanuel Eboué 89--89/88 Has played, but not particuarly well

Amaury Bischoff 78--78

Alexandre Song Billong 86--87/88 Played as the holder and been alright

Francis Coquelin 73--73

Cesc Fàbregas 95--95

Pereira Neves Denilson 88--89 One of Arsenal's best players this season. Really thrived on his chances this year.

Abou Diaby 88--88

Aaron Ramsey 84--84

Mark Randall 76--76

Henri Lansbury 72--72

Samir Nasri 92--92/93

Jack Wilshere 74--79/80

Theo Walcott 89--89/90 Would have definently risen if it hadnt been for that injury on duty.

Carlos Vela 87--87/88

Jay Simpson 76--78

Robin van Persie 92--93/92 Been the best player for the gunners this season. Expect a rise accordingly

Da Silva Eduardo 89--89

Rui Fonte 74--74

Luke Freeman 69--69

Gilles Sunu 60--60

Emmanuel Adebayor 93--93

Nicklas Bendtner 88-89/88 Played well in his knew spot out wide but he needs to take his chances more in front of goal.

Have thought of the Bendtner case again. I saw him in two matches lately and he sucks. I think that Arsenal plays excellently, but they lack efficiency in scoring and that's I mostly contribute to Bendtner. His touch to ball is really awkward and he doesn't have scoring instinct at all. Huge opportunities wasted all the time.

Fact remains that he starts for Arsenal. He can't drop. But Eboue starts too and isn't as bad as Bendtner... so should Eboue drop, Bendtner shouldn't rise, right ?

MAN CITY PREDICTIONS

Joe Hart 89 - 89/90

Kasper Schemichel - 84 - 84

Pablo Zabaleta - (89)- 89

Nedum Onouha (86) - 86/85

Michael Ball (87) - 87

Javier Garrido (87) - 87/88

Richard Dunne (90) - 90/91 - Close one here depends how we do next few games

Micah Richards (90) - 90/91

Tal Ben Haim (88) - 88/87

Leandro Glauber (85) - 85

Shaun Wright-Phillips (90) - 90/91

Vincent Kompany (90) - 90

Stephen Ireland (89) - 90 (backing him to get it just)

Michael Johnson (87) - 87

Gelson Fernandes (87) - 87/86 (think he might just keep 87)

Dietmar Hamann (88) - 88

Martin Petrov (91) - 91/90

Benjani (88) - 88/87

Robinho (95) - 95/94 (sneaking feeling he will drop' date=' hope I am wrong)

Darius Vassell (87) - 86

Elano (91) - 90 (I would P/E him if I had him on my team)

Jo (90) - 90/89

Ched Evans (83) - 83

Daniel Sturridge (83) - 83/84/85

Felipe Caicedo (86) - 86

Valeri Bojiinov (88) - 88/87 (think it would be harsh to drop him)

Nery Castillo (87) - 87/86 (not playing, dropped last two times, SELL)

Kelvin Etuhu (81) - 81/80

What do you think?[/quote']

I am sure that Richards,Johnson and Dunne will all drop

I dont support them, but I do keep a look out for them on matchday.

Wigan

Chris Kirkland 89>>90

Richard Kingson 84>>84

Mike Pollitt 80>>79

Erik Edman 87>>86

Maynor Figueroa 85>>87/88 (Good Buy!)

Mario Melchiot 88>>88

Paul Scharner 87>>88

Emmerson Boyce 86>>86

Titus Bramble 85>>87 (played more than Boyce, finally managing to shake off the stereotype)

Charles N'Zogbia 88>>88

Daniel De Ridder 84>>85/86

Lee Cattermole 86>>87

Michael Brown 86>>86

Ben Watson 84>>86

Tomasz Cywka 66>>70 (1 appearance)

Jason Koumas 87>>87

Olivier Kapo 86>>86

Antonio Valencia 88>>89

Hugo Rodallega 88>>87/88 (Not had much time to shine, could keep 88 if he does well)

Amr Zaki 88>>88

Mido 87>>87/88 (Depends on whether loan deal becomes permanent)