Sign in to follow this  
Insider

Insider's thread. Risers, straight to the point.

Re: Insider's thread. Risers, straight to the point.

Who are you kidding Venezuela. Don't cry for me Argentina?

Sorry to bring back Jumar and Sandro Silva, but as I haven't seen many Palmeiras games this season, thought I'd rattle your brains..

Sandro Silva has 6 more starts and 2 more goals to Jumar who has none, does this justify 5 ratings higher of a prediction? Surely Jumar can reach 81 or possibly sneak an 82? Or maybe he's played poorly i'm not sure.

This isn't criticism btw just wondering I realise you've done stupid amounts of players and can't get every rating spot on (even though you should :P)

Who are you kidding Venezuela. Don't cry for me Argentina?

Sorry to bring back Jumar and Sandro Silva' date=' but as I haven't seen many Palmeiras games this season, thought I'd rattle your brains..

Sandro Silva has 6 more starts and 2 more goals to Jumar who has none, does this justify 5 ratings higher of a prediction? Surely Jumar can reach 81 or possibly sneak an 82? Or maybe he's played poorly i'm not sure.

This isn't criticism btw just wondering I realise you've done stupid amounts of players and can't get every rating spot on (even though you should :P)[/quote']

From the sources that I've read, Sandro's form has been much better than Jumar and is easily viewed as the better player.

PEREZ' date=' Sergio, Def, 23/82, Puebla (Mex 1)

14 starts, 1 sub out of 17.*82 - 85[/quote']

I doubt if he will hit that high considering the fact that Puebla finished last in the league.

Wow. You are right' date=' my head was thinking Pachuca. 84 seem better?[/quote']

Very tricky.

Maybe SM will give him a +1/2 for his age or appearances.

If only we can know something about his performances.

VELOSO' date=' Nery, Gk, 21/70, Huachipato (Chi 1)

15 starts out of 21.*70 - 79[/quote']

I read on this forum that Nery Veloso was voted as the best Gk in Chile so I was wondering if he should go higher than 79.

I'd say he deserves a rating of 82.

I read on this forum that Nery Veloso was voted as the best Gk in Chile so I was wondering if he should go higher than 79.

I'd say he deserves a rating of 82.

So after one season, he is the 5th highest rated memeber of his team? SM rarely move that fast. 79/80 is more realistic.

Peru/Uruguay have been added.

GARCIA, Santiago, F, 18/80, Nacional (Uru 1)

10 starts, 2 subs, (5 goals) out of 14. 80 - 84

Insider, are you sure about this? That prediction seems a little bit optimistic to me...

AGUILAR, Paul Nicolas, RM/RB, 22/86, Pachuca (Mex 1)

16 starts, 1 sub out of 17. 86 - 88

This one too... Pachuca didn't had such a great season so 88 seems a bit too much. But you're the expert, i'm just asking if you really think this will actually happen :P

GARCIA' date=' Santiago, F, 18/80, Nacional (Uru 1)

Insider, are you sure about this? That prediction seems a little bit optimistic to me...[/quote']

There is no way of being sure, but Nacional are second and there top players on SM are between 85 and 87. Garcia has been one of their best this season, if not their best.

There is no way of being sure' date=' but Nacional are second and there top players on SM are between 85 and 87. Garcia has been one of their best this season, if not their best.[/quote']

yes, but there were just 15 games or so... 83 seems more realistic to me, but South America always had big surprises (Urretavizcaya ;) ).

Also, pls check my edit from that post :P

AGUILAR' date=' Paul Nicolas, RM/RB, 22/86, Pachuca (Mex 1)

This one too... Pachuca didn't had such a great season so 88 seems a bit too much. But you're the expert, i'm just asking if you really think this will actually happen :P[/quote']

With the bigger clubs, like Chivas, Cruz Azul, Pachuca and America, it doesn't always matter if they perform well. Look at America, who have underachieved for 4 seasons now, they still have their 91's.

Also, (Uruguay) those stats are just for the Apertura. Which is what we used for the Urreta prediction as well.

Jonathan Urretavizcaya F 18 71 12 st' date=' 8 goals +12 83

[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=23428&page=2&highlight=uruguayan+goldmine

GARCIA' date=' Santiago, F, 18/80, Nacional (Uru 1)

Insider, are you sure about this? That prediction seems a little bit optimistic to me...

AGUILAR, Paul Nicolas, RM/RB, 22/86, Pachuca (Mex 1)

This one too... Pachuca didn't had such a great season so 88 seems a bit too much. But you're the expert, i'm just asking if you really think this will actually happen :P[/quote']

Garcia will hit 82 max.

I had him added to the DB only a week ago, so SM aren't going to rise him 3/4 for a months work.

I can't see Portuguese young CB Daniel Carrico here.

Aged 20, rated 75, playing for Sporting Lisbon, now in his first senior season, started last 5 games in Portuguese Liga (+1 as sub) and the last 2 matches in CL.

When Tonel (Sporting's first choice for CB along wiith Polga) comes back from injury Carrico might not play that much from then on, but at least a +5 rise could happen i guess, when Portuguese ratings change (still far, i know).

anyway i'm sure he will be playing on a regular basis next season and i wouldn't be surprised to see him hit some 88 in a year.

also, BIG THANKS to Insider for this unique thread (the best and most profitable i've seen so far ;)

...and please don't forget to add this boy.

Garcia will hit 82 max.

I had him added to the DB only a week ago' date=' so SM aren't going to rise him 3/4 for a months work.[/quote']

It doesnt matter when he was added if you suggested the 80.

You may remember in late november I had Rene Higuita added at 82. Then, a week later in the Columbian changes, he goes up to 84. That's a +2 for... maybe one match.

Point is, he is on par with where Urreta was last year. He should be near the rating he was last year.

I can't see Portuguese young CB Daniel Carrico here.

Aged 20' date=' rated 75, playing for Sporting Lisbon, now in his first senior season, started last 5 games in Portuguese Liga (+1 as sub) and the last 2 matches in CL.

When Tonel (Sporting's first choice for CB along wiith Polga) comes back from injury Carrico might not play that much from then on, but at least a +5 rise could happen i guess, when Portuguese ratings change (still far, i know).

anyway i'm sure he will be playing on a regular basis next season and i wouldn't be surprised to see him hit some 88 in a year.

also, BIG THANKS to Insider for this unique thread (the best and most profitable i've seen so far ;)

...and please don't forget to add this boy.[/quote']

Indeed, he will be added. I've been more focused on Week 1 lately, and I did England/Spain as well. Most of the others are just the ones that I managed to get for my GC teams as that's where I started adding from :rolleyes: