The Rochdale's League

Radebe20

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Toggs

Re: The Rochdale's League

Which will mean there are only 12 of us left :eek::(

But what would you rather Radebe? 12 committed too the challenge or 18 with a third of the members not caring less? :)

Id pick the first :)

Guest drseanfitz

But what would you rather Radebe? 12 committed too the challenge or 18 with a third of the members not caring less? :)

Id pick the first :)

as long as the new look list of 12 doesn't leave me bottom of the table lol:D:D:D:D:D

Guest Toggs

French rises have offically started! for my Rochdale with Karaboue, Moizini & Marinetti all rising this morning. The later of the two have now been transfer listed.

Also, with my young German risers too the 75 mark, look too buy Goncalvo Brandao & Ahmed Khalili.

Guest drseanfitz

JACOBO SANZ, BRIGHI, RYZHOV and ADDISON arrive at Rochdale. Jacobo Sanz was a shock signing for the fans, but manager Sean Fitzpatrick insists that the Getafe keeper will be a good signing for the club, and was signed on a cheap deal.

got knocked out at the quarter stage to derby an unmanaged team:mad: How can i beat Man u and liverpool and then put up a team that has improved since then with the arrivals of marin and mata. And lose 4-1. However at least i get 10 pts

That's a joke TBH.

I've found in the last two weeks to go back to 3-5-2 against unmanaged and 4-5-1 against managed that play a normal 4-4-2, had 15 teams all win tonight across various EC's and WC's and all 5 of my teams in G.C's are unbeaten in the month so far :D

Guest Toggs

Lamine GASSAMA has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 83

Guillaume HOARAU has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 89

Cheik M'BENGUE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 84

Etienne CAPOUE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 86

Conceiçao EMERSON has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 85

Eden HAZARD has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 84

Fabien LEMOINE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 88

Takes the Value of my team almost in the 140M mark. Still have Nimani (Monaco), Privat (Bordeaux), N-Diaye (Nancy) & Benaloune (Saint Ettiene) too rise too 86, 80, 81 & 85 respectivly. (I hope :) )

Surprise rises we're Eden Hazard who without a doubt got +2/3 more than what i was expecting him too get and Capoue got 86 not 85 which im delighted with.

7-1 win last nights gave me 23 goals from 4 games and 11pts clear at the top. Shame Div 4 & 3 are going too be such a breeze for my ever-growing squad :D

Has been a brilliant day of changes for Rochdale. Squad now worth £208 mil after those changes. Still a lot of Frenchies to be reviewed tomorrow as well.

In other news, I've been offered Rafael for £5 million, and am currrently trying to sell Robert LEWANDOWSKI for £10 million, to fund a move for Raffael and Busquets.

Guest Toggs

Still no Feb table Radebe :confused:

Benaloune (85), Nimani (84), N'Diaye (84), Privat (80) & Tulsane (76) all rise finishing the French rises for Toggs. But im furious Lejuene (86) not rising and once again proves the SM experts arent experteed whatsoever :rolleyes:

So with Toski & Lejuene not getting rises for god knows why (And there's no point ticketing, as the 'experts' are also stuck up ;) ), i pin my hope on Vitale getting what SEEMS TOO BE a certain rise too at least 85. But you can never tell with the pathetic decisions on ratings lately.

As you can see, im fairly angry. So over and out :)

Guest Toggs

Still waiting for Ben's info :D

Rest of the table is done' date=' it's not looking good for you Toggs :P

Can see you having a massive increase for March though by the sounds of it.[/quote']

I submitted half-way through re-building though, so March will for sure shoot me back up the table, and my 5 straight wins saince submitting, which came with some coincidence :o

Wont be long until im way back up there dont you worry ;)

Edit: For the laughs, worked outmy running total so far too be 201.7 :) Still awaiting on another 12 first team rises, some bigguns, and with the 2.9M im going too spend on small rises now, should get 15M+ back on that! :)

Guest drseanfitz

Had a fairly decent couple of days in the ratings, hopefully these can help me in the shield semifinal.

best rating changes from Thursday/Friday:

Cheik M'BENGUE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 84

Abdou TRAORE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Mamadou SAKHO has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 87

Anthony MOUNIER has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Alfred N'DIAYE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 84

Mathieu DOSSEVI has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 78

Alexandre LICATA has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 86

Yohan MOLLO has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 84

Nicolas N'KOULOU has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 83

been able to send back 2 of my 3 loaned players.

Sorry for the delay with the table. My recycle bin had over 1000 items (I always forget to empty it :o), so it took a while to find. In the end I found and submitted the League points but was unable to find the rating increase points so gave up on that. So I'll be a bit behind this moneth, but it will all even itself up next month when I send the increase screen shots.

Guest drseanfitz

Darlington 2-6 Rochdale

Rochdale moved 9 points clear of 2nd place Chletenham with a 6-2 away win, Hulk got 2 goals, an Park got his first for the club. the other goals where scored by recent risers Licate, M'bengue and Sakho.

Guest drseanfitz

Rochdale 6-0 Brighton and Hove Albion

Rochdale maintained their 9 point lead at the top of the table, but are now 17 points clear of 3rd place Yeovil. On loan Cristaldo got a hat-trick, and Hulk, Licata & Brighi each got a goal. Rochdale now have 84 goals from 26 league games, and are expected to field a weakened side against Luton on Saturday in preperation for Mondays Shield game at Chelsea.

recent signings include Sotiris NINIS, Luigi VITALE, Freddie SEARS and Daniel VILLALBA, however a bid for Benoît ASSOU-EKOTTO was rejected by Tottenham.

Todays risers:

Cillian SHERIDAN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Javan VIDAL has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 75

John FLECK has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 77

Guest Toggs

Havent done my tactics for the last three matches but have enjoyed 3 wins, 10 goals and haven't conceded any :)

Good news as the screenies deadline nears. And is Feb's even up yet... :confused::rolleyes:

Havent done my tactics for the last three matches but have enjoyed 3 wins' date=' 10 goals and haven't conceded any :)

Good news as the screenies deadline nears. And is Feb's even up yet... :confused::rolleyes:[/quote']

opps screenies :eek: lol think I forgot to send Febs in, as for team I'm top by about 10 points I think but still losing out on scouting as I knew I would when I took this on.

Havent done my tactics for the last three matches but have enjoyed 3 wins' date=' 10 goals and haven't conceded any :)

Good news as the screenies deadline nears. And is Feb's even up yet... :confused::rolleyes:[/quote']

With it being so late I'm just adding February to the annual table when I add March.

With it being so late I'm just adding February to the annual table when I add March.

Good, looking by the way most have spent their money i'll be behind in March but should be looking a lot better in April :D

Sold Sheridan for £4M to an out of setup club and used that to buy 17 low raters + Neymar :D, I've got £12.2M in the bank with £1.4 to come, but i'm spending £4.8 on Fernando. Once I know if I am in the cup final or not will help me to decide on blowing the cash remaining in one next week, or if I get through I will be a little patient as the money from a final should just about cover my wages for the remainder of the season.

Guest drseanfitz

Luton Town 1-5 Rochdale(Reserves)

Rochdale put out their reserves in order to preserve their best players for mondays big game at chelsea. Anthony MOUNIER hit a hat trick to keep Rochdale 9 points clear at the top.

Luton Town 1-5 Rochdale(Reserves)

Rochdale put out their reserves in order to preserve their best players for mondays big game at chelsea. Anthony MOUNIER hit a hat trick to keep Rochdale 9 points clear at the top.

I had Luton away too :D Only won 1-0 though, my side was pretty weak due to injuries, but i'm only 2 points behind now, I really don't know how Yeovil (unmanaged) has managed to keep winning, their team is ravaged by injuries and suspensions every week :D

Archived