The Rochdale's League

Radebe20

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Rochdale's League

Jack WIlshere, Fabian Delph and Alexandre Song-Billong all sign in time for tonights game against Chelsea, with Song-Billong expected to make his debut.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea 2-1 Rochdale

S.ETO'O 27 A.ROBBEN 78 - - J.PARK 41

Gutted' date=' lost out by a single goal. got 880k gate receipt.[/quote']

I lost by a goal too. 3-2 in my game, bit gutted because I was in the lead until the 81st minute, but when you are playing against this lot...

8 P CECH 1.

8 R ALEX 2.

7 A RICARDO CARVALHO 3.

8 J TERRY 4.

7 A PIRLO 5.

8 M ESSIEN 6.

6 J BELLETTI 7.

6 F MALOUDA 8.

9 1 A RONALDINHO 9.

9 2 L MESSI 10.

7 J COLE 11.

I can't complain too much :( Onwards with the league now, spend every penny I can on risers and get myself a decent looking team while I still can :)

Bit worried going into this game as I played by best team on the weekend, meaning by B team was out tonight.

Luckily beat Bolton on penalties 1-0 after 3-3 in normal time. That gives me a final against Wst Ham.

Got offered Liverpool for the 3rd time as well.

Guest drseanfitz

Heres my team and table

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9695/marchteam.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4139/marchtable.jpg

Thought I'd better submit them as it's the start of the month.

got 7 risers today

Miles ADDISON has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Ross JENKINS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 80

Scott LOACH has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 81

Pim BALKESTEIN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 80

Nathaniel CLYNE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 80

Samuel DI CARMINE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 78

Joe ALLEN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 80

to go with my 2 from tuesday

Gábor GYEPES has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Rhys WILLIAMS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 77

Guest drseanfitz

beat brentfod 6-0 away from home. park got a hat trick, and on loan Cristaldo got another 2 making it 20 goals and 20 assists in 19 games. His team are unmanaged so might try to snap him up on a permanent deal next season.

up to 100 league goals now from 29 games, and 70 points. 14 clear of second and 17 clear of 3rd.

With Higuin, Pato, Bojan and Suarez all gone from the younger strikers, decided to take a gamble and pay £10M for Macheda, not overly happy at spending that much, but as one deal was disclosed at £6M and 3 others bidding I felt I had little choice :( He's going to pay me back though, i've set my tactics to have him come on after 45,60 or 75 mins if i'm winning :D

I've got about 50 risers to come stretching as far as South America (not too many that far ahead though) and looking to spend my last £1.5M i'll roughly have left after tonights game before i'm left with nothing :D

Guest drseanfitz

With Higuin' date=' Pato, Bojan and Suarez all gone from the younger strikers, decided to take a gamble and pay £10M for Macheda, not overly happy at spending that much, but as one deal was disclosed at £6M and 3 others bidding I felt I had little choice :( He's going to pay me back though, i've set my tactics to have him come on after 45,60 or 75 mins if i'm winning :D

I've got about 50 risers to come stretching as far as South America (not too many that far ahead though) and looking to spend my last £1.5M i'll roughly have left after tonights game before i'm left with nothing :D[/quote']

got macheda for 1.8 million, but managed to lose 2-1 at home to stockport last night.

gonna try and sign Aly Cissokho today to partner his team mate Hulk.

Same here , Rochdale defeated Watford with 2-1 in final with Helmes being MOM and scoring one goal . The second goal was scored by Jermaine Jones:D

Is this competition still going cos I haven't submit the squad and table in the last time:D

Guest Toggs

Well. My stats are:

League Pos: 1st (75 points)

Squad Value: 153.5M

Cup: Out in round 1.

Shield: Out in round 3.

I may aswell remove myself from this compertition, as its going nowhere, but ill keep my Rochdale and keep everyone up too date. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Ji-Sung PARK has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 90

Jack WILSHERE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 80

Alexandre SONG-BILLONG has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 88

Kieran GIBBS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Freddie SEARS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 80

Savio NSEREKO has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 84

Junior STANISLAS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 78

Jack COLLISON has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 85

James COLLINS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 87

Mark DAVIES has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Chris BASHAM has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 76

not too bad a day I suppose

Well. My stats are:

League Pos: 1st (75 points)

Squad Value: 153.5M

Cup: Out in round 1.

Shield: Out in round 3.

I may aswell remove myself from this compertition' date=' as its going nowhere, but ill keep my Rochdale and keep everyone up too date. :)[/quote']

Mate, I couldn't be more busy if I tried. I have March ready to upload, but I simply can't find the time for April atm, and it will be like this for another 5 weeks or so.

If someone wants to help out it would be greatly appreciated, if not then yeah, I guess it's coming to an end.

Guest drseanfitz

Mate' date=' I couldn't be more busy if I tried. I have March ready to upload, but I simply can't find the time for April atm, and it will be like this for another 5 weeks or so.

If someone wants to help out it would be greatly appreciated, if not then yeah, I guess it's coming to an end.[/quote']

I don't mind trying to help out, if there is anything you think I can do just send me a PM.

Guest drseanfitz

ok. Radebe20 sent me the data for february, have put the table together quickly whilst in bed, still wanna check a couple of bits with Radebe so may change over next 48 hours, will then see if I can help him get the latest figures up, but thought everyone might wanna see this.

<a  href=febp.jpg' alt='febp.jpg'>

p.s. my Rochdale won 10-0 tonight and promotion is secured

ok. Radebe20 sent me the data for february' date=' have put the table together quickly whilst in bed, still wanna check a couple of bits with Radebe so may change over next 48 hours, will then see if I can help him get the latest figures up, but thought everyone might wanna see this.

[img']febp.jpg[/img]

p.s. my Rochdale won 10-0 tonight and promotion is secured

woo i got the most league points in feb! and ive risen up the table to 9th:D and got lots of spanish and some portuguese risers. promotion is secured for me. im just in a tussle for first- and my two latest signings both had blinders- cahill (match rating 9) and inzaghi (hat trick) my starting is 87. good times await!

Would it not be less confising to scrap the monthly table idea and just udate the table at the end of every season. Then it would be a case of just adding up Team Value + League points + Cup run points. I think doing it monthly just makes it confusing for the competitors and the person/people working out the scores.

Anyway, my Rochdale are still unbeaten this season and top with 88 points after just 32 games. If I win the rest of my games, I'll end on 106 points.

The squad value is very close to £300 million now so a few risers tomorrow should be enough to break that barrier. My aim was to get £350 million squad value by the end of the season, but that was possibly a tad optimistic. Still gonna aim for that though.

Archived