The Rochdale's League

Radebe20

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Rochdale's League

Would it not be less confising to scrap the monthly table idea and just udate the table at the end of every season. Then it would be a case of just adding up Team Value + League points + Cup run points. I think doing it monthly just makes it confusing for the competitors and the person/people working out the scores.

This could work, if Radebe20 wants to keep with the monthly table then I don't mind helping him out, but if he's happy to go season by season then it would be nice and simple. and team value might be easier for calculations than figuring out an increase(because we all started with about the same value squad).

If we do go with this then theres nothing stopping people posting their values or squads whenever they fancy it.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it not be less confising to scrap the monthly table idea and just udate the table at the end of every season. Then it would be a case of just adding up Team Value + League points + Cup run points. I think doing it monthly just makes it confusing for the competitors and the person/people working out the scores.

Anyway' date=' my Rochdale are still unbeaten this season and top with 88 points after just 32 games. If I win the rest of my games, I'll end on 106 points.

The squad value is very close to £300 million now so a few risers tomorrow should be enough to break that barrier. My aim was to get £350 million squad value by the end of the season, but that was possibly a tad optimistic. Still gonna aim for that though.[/quote']

Works for me :)

Will get it sorted at the end of the season then, should have finished Uni by then.

I've been on holiday so not had time to update. Had quite a few healthy rises in the English ratings and my squad is worth just over £180M. Spain, Italy and Portugal should see that total rocket though B) 5 points clear in the league now and a point tomorrow means i'll be up automatically as the third placed team won't be able to catch up B)

Macheda has 3 goals from 3 sub appearences too :cool:but he's out for the season now :(

I am -£227k in debt now and it is going to get worse pretty quickly :mad::D I hae a few players I can sell on the 8th of May and then hae to wait until the 16 and onwards for more to go :( £192M squad value, that should boost up a bit over the next few weeks :) Promoted now and 6 points clear with 5 left to play B)

Guest drseanfitz

squad value up to 189.6 million. 77 league points with 5 games left. hoping the spanish/italian/portugeuse ratings go in my favour.

Guest Toggs

Squad value of 167M makes me feel as if you lot are getting a little more lucky than me on the transfer side.

Promoted on Saturday, 23 points clear currently on 81pts. :) 5 games too go :D

I'm going to stop buying risers after these changes as someone (who I'm positive is reading this now :P) has taken over Wolves and bid for all the risers in te next changes, and I'm skint now so can't challenge for them atm :P

Still quite happy with the £302 million (and rising by the day) squad vale I have, which will be invested in big named players as soon as transfer bans run out in the middle of May.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Toggs

I mean, im no top team-riser by any means, but my projected XI for next season, im chuffed too pieces with, however bad it compares too others.

Renan, Gyrgera, Squalliaci, Evra, Riera, Tymoschuk, Renato, Carrick, Stankovic, Forlan, Berbatov. -

Av rating - 91.81 (Providing Renan gets 90 & Renato gets 91.)

Cost for that side would be 114M on the spot. Stankovic, if he is positinal changed too just CM, would still be bought, and Tymoschuk sacrificed for Ederson of Lyon.

That would hopefully give me around 70M/80M too spend on first team back-up, although id already have a couple of benchwarmers such as Santon... and thats about it :)

I look too sell off all of my players, for cash :)

Guest drseanfitz

Won 7-3 at Rotherham, Licata seems to be doing well at the moment with 16 goals and 15 assists in 14 games.

382k in debt with a squad value just over that has just edged ove the 200 million mark, thanks to Hulk and Cissokho.

Be interesting to see how the transfer budget affects us all next season, especially as many of us will probably miss out on cash injections due to our squad sizes.

Guest Toggs

I chose Isla over Fernando of FC Porto, and Fernando has gone and got an 89 rating! (somehow :rolleyes: ) Lets hope Isla gets his 88 :)

Carrico got +10 from 75 too 85. Two games too go, starting with Bradford tonight. 23 points clear at the top :o Most possible points would be 96. :)

I've got one game left to play, have won every game since mid Febuary B) Had a few good risers so far from Portugal and Italy, my main money makers are next week though B)

Currently £90k in debt, not sure what my squad value is yet because Bellusci and Volta still haven't rose in my set up :confused: Got a £5.5M bid for Zuculini, I think i'll accept it :(

Does anyone know which leagues are getting done after Spain? :confused: Haven't seen anything saying what they're going to do

Not a bad first season in charge

1 ROCHDALE 38 28 7 3 119 41 78 91

2 Stockport County 38 21 8 9 63 41 22 71

3 Yeovil Town 38 20 10 8 69 43 26 70

4 Cheltenham Town 38 19 10 9 74 48 26 67

5 AFC Bournemouth 38 19 4 15 63 66 -3 61

6 Crewe Alexandra 38 17 9 12 61 45 16 60

7 Brighton and Hove Albion 38 15 14 9 55 45 10 59

Did anyone not make promotion?

1 ROCHDALE 38 31 6 1 106 30 76 99

2 Brighton and Hove Albion 38 22 6 10 82 54 28 72

3 Cheltenham Town 38 21 7 10 85 61 24 70

4 Crewe Alexandra 38 17 8 13 66 59 7 59

5 Grimsby Town 38 15 12 11 59 58 1 57

6 Stockport County 38 16 9 13 49 53 -4 57

Gutted at missing out on the 100 :o

Guest drseanfitz

okay, drew last game but

Squad value - 206.4m

Points - 90

Goal Diffeerence - 92

Shield - Semi Final

Cup - Round 4

okay' date=' drew last game but

Squad value - 206.4m

Points - 90

Goal Diffeerence - 92

Shield - Semi Final

Cup - Round 4[/quote']

Can everyone post this info so we can get the end of season tablle sorted :).

Squad Value - 339.4

Points - 103

Goal Difference - 125

Shield - Winners

Cup - Round 2

Current Balance - -4.4

I'll post screenshots tomorrow, runaway champions like everyone else, i'm still in profit (£2M) with a squad value of about £215M. Did anyone get any money for the start of the new season? I'm a week behind most of you so would be good to know :)

I got no investment and no stadium increase :(. AND "This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge and gain promotion" although that shouldn't be a problem.

lol i had the same thing! im so annoyed that i didnt get any cash!

Archived