The Rochdale's League

Radebe20

Re: The Rochdale's League

I got no investment and no stadium increase :(. AND "This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge and gain promotion" although that shouldn't be a problem.

Yep I got the same thing - it things like this that are making me less and less intrested in the game atm

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I got the same thing - it things like this that are making me less and less intrested in the game atm

Also got the same thing - Its things like this that are making me more interested in the game, before it was too easy to take a league 4 team and make them a top team.(Still easy to do but a little bit more challenging :D)

I got no investment either, I was a bit disappointed about it at first, but i'm looking at it this way...if i've got no money when i'm almost skint, the other managers haven't got any money either, which means once the TB's are up, I should be able to get the players I want :D

I'm more angry about no increased capacity TBH.

I'm screwed :D. Wages are over 800K(pretty stupid of me, but decided to splash the cash on Robben and a few other signings), going to have to sell a lot of my players, just waiting for their TBs to come off! Going to be losing lots of money until I can get rid of the risers, and i'm already over £2m in debt!

Guest Toggs

No Money, No Stadium Increase. And the chairman wants Promotion.

Well.. there is 5 teams in my league with less seater stadiums, so too be honest, we are only a tad hard done by.

And money shouldnt be a worry. Hopefully my Rossi-Zarate upfront can be in for their rises, such like the rest of the hopeful XI im looking too get.

Not sure whever too wait for Isla/Vitale too rise or too sell on too get better players? Opinions?

Guest Toggs

They'll rise this week' date=' probably in the next day or 2, so keep them for now, then sell them on after they rise.[/quote']

yeah, sounds simple enough, and then sell the other risers ive had and wait on these lot. :)

Guest Toggs

Unavaliable get some bids in christ!

Managed too shift Akman & Nicu, and should be able too sign Molinaro before he rises. But ill probaly miss out on Marchisio, Artur & Ivan Marcano? Got loads of Spanish & Italian risers i want, seems as if im too late. :(

Guest Toggs

Provided i got Van Der Sar. My predicted XI:

Van Der Sar (94), Arbeloa (91), Pique (88->90), Molinaro (89), Mata (89->90), Reanto (90), Romaric (90->91), Eguren (89->90), Malouda (91->92), Rossi (90->91), Hulk (88->89)

Backup: Romero (87->88), Demel (88), Borchetti (88), Dzagoev (87->89), Kerisson (87->89), Lafita (87->88), Granero (87), Baha (85->87), Carrico (85), Brandao (85), Arnauovtic (85->86).

Plus 8 70-80 too 80-85 risers.

Guest drseanfitz

selling Hulk for 9.5million, and with the money hoping to sign Ljajic and Marcos Senna. Hoping I do better tonight thanl Saturday when I lost 6-5 at home to unmanaged MK dons.

my team is a fail compared to most people. but i got my biggest signing in forlan last night and now ive put in bids for juan, grygera and kuyt. im dreaming of my forward line, that will hopefully embarass all div 3 defences.

my starting team is currently (4-4-2 diamond):

schwarzer

perticone (grygera) Bochetti, Marcano (Juan) Del Grosso

Collison

Gourcuff (trying to sell him for around 17mil to fund a move for simao) leto

cahill

hoarou (kuyt) forlan

at the moment my starting stats are

Average Rating Average Age Average SM Value

88 25 £5.4M

but they should approach 90 with my new signings.

Made a few big signings!

Diego Milito, Sebastien Frey, Lisandro, Joe Cole, Escude, Felipe Melo, Paulo Assuncao, Barzagli and Grygera joined, and along with Robben and Mata make my average rating 92. :D

Got about £14.5M to spend still, with loads of players still to sell on, and lots of risers ready to be bought, so hopefully shouldn't get into too much debt with wages at around £950K a Turn! :o

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=382486&clubid=10593534&sid=20795

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Richdale's new first team:

Goalkeepers

Buffon (96)

Reina (93)

Defenders

Maicon (95)

Lahm (93)

Alboil (92)

Garay (91)

Pique (90)

Kjaer (87)

Cissokho (86)

Midfield

Iniesta (96)

Ribery (95)

Fabregas (95)

Mascherano (94)

David Silva (93)

Luis Valencia (89)

Forwards

Milito (93)

Lavezzi (90)

Negredo (90)

Still got money in the bank and players to sell, although I'm not sure whether to go for more world class players like Aguero or just squad players like Sissoko.

Guest Toggs

Next time Ben, when another one's of these challenge's come along, im copying you transfer for transfer too make sure you're not cheating :rolleyes:

Absolutly amazing what you've done. Only wish mine could be of that calibre one day, but i highly doubt it.

That Rochdale side shows the plus side of doing your 'own' scouting. Unfortunatly, like I did, asked a mate too join my setup and he's nicked a good 70M worth of risers, who i could of snapped up for around 4M. :/

Update

Richdale's new first team:

Goalkeepers

Buffon (96)

Reina (93)

Defenders

Maicon (95)

Lahm (93)

Alboil (92)

Garay (91)

Pique (90)

Kjaer (87)

Cissokho (86)

Midfield

Iniesta (96)

Ribery (95)

Fabregas (95)

Mascherano (94)

David Silva (93)

Luis Valencia (89)

Forwards

Milito (93)

Lavezzi (90)

Negredo (90)

Still got money in the bank and players to sell' date=' although I'm not sure whether to go for more world class players like Aguero or just squad players like Sissoko.[/quote']

wow! id love to call u a liar but i no you're not! wow ill state the obvious and say ur top of the table... can i have a link to your squad.

aniway..my team have improved em more with: my edited starting line-up

schwarzer

grygera- juan- milito- fabio aurelio

gago

simao--------- diego capel

cahill

kuyt- forlan

starting average 92!:D:D:D

only got 800 k but ive still got a bunch of risers that im waiting to sell

wow! id love to call u a liar but i no you're not! wow ill state the obvious and say ur top of the table... can i have a link to your squad.

aniway..my team have improved em more with: my edited starting line-up

schwarzer

grygera- juan- milito- fabio aurelio

gago

simao--------- diego capel

cahill

kuyt- forlan

starting average 92!:D:D:D

only got 800 k but ive still got a bunch of risers that im waiting to sell

Here's the link - http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=267695&clubid=10762992&sid=20917

Nice team you've got there. I think within a season or 2 some of you will overtake me as the risers I buy are only just covering the superstars wages, meaning I will only have limited funds in the future.

Guest Toggs

Considering lets face it.. i am a spastic :o This isnt a bad team that i feel is in reach after my next lot of transfer changings' ...

Van Der Sar, Bosingwa, Mexes, Ignashveich, Ze Roberto, Mikel, De Jong, Ronaldinho, David Silva, Totti, Amauri.

Average Rating: 92.45

Average Age: 28.27

Will then with the rest of the money... not have much depth at all and buy heaps of risers. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest drseanfitz

Considering lets face it.. i am a spastic :o This isnt a bad team that i feel is in reach after my next lot of transfer changings' ...

Van Der Sar' date=' Bosingwa, Mexes, Ignashveich, Ze Roberto, Mikel, De Jong, Ronaldinho, David Silva, Totti, Amauri.

[b']Average Rating:[/b] 92.45

Average Age: 28.27

Will then with the rest of the money... not have much depth at all and buy heaps of risers. :)

Not up to that level yet,

Abbiati, Collins, Pique, Bocchetti, Valencia, Senna, Collison, Pranjic, Giovinco, Milito, Grafite

with Sakho, Kerrison, Dzeko, Diouf, Licata, Oberton and several others as back-up/future risers, and about 30 soon to rise youngsters to sell on.

• 1 month later...
Guest drseanfitz

Picked up my first cup tonight with an understrength team.

cupfinal1.jpg

Currently 15 points clear at the top of the league, so should secure promotion again.

My team: Van Der Sar, Dani Alves, Chivu, Bruno Alves, Gattuso, Toulalan, Xabi Alonso, Schwinsteiger, Robben, Luis Fabiano, Berbatov.

League: 1st - Matchday 30.

Cup: Semi's

Shield: Last 16

• 2 weeks later...

Archived