Sign in to follow this  
Radebe20

The Rochdale's League

Re: The Rochdale's League

Got a very important match today playing the leaders crewe if i win that could jump to 1st. I am joint on points with the 2nd place team but they have better gd. Have bournemouth in cup 12 jan their bottom of div 4 probably rest a few players. I have a contrasting cup fixture against liverpool where ill play my 2nd string not much chance of a win i need to focus on the league. Best team has avg rating of 82. My squad value is about 30m i am happy with my team. :)

Guest drseanfitz

got my first win, 2-0 away to crewe. only eight points of automatic promotion now, with plenty of risers still to come

Guest Toggs

my squads worth 36.5M with another 18 risers from this section which im content with :)

Another win tonight takes me up too 5th.

Av rating of squad is now 82. Only have one loan in :)

llllllpb4.jpg

Can't wait for Zuculini to rise today or tomorrow :D

Shouldn't think he will rise til wednesday at the earliest...

Had a nice win today, takes us 3rd and still unbeaten :)

Squad average rating is 83 with no loans in as of yet, hoping it will be enough for a comfortable promotion.

I won 5-0 as well against top of the table crewe. :D

sandro silva, r latapy, nakayama (2) and orrego with the goals. Crewe are my nearest challengers and i beat them 5-0. :D I am now top. Next up bornemouth in cup my rest a few players. Now i have won 4 out of my 5 games and looking good for promotion!

rochdale.gif

10 January

Match

Rochdale 2 - 2 Leyton Orient A.BAUMJOHANN 5 L.VIATRI 16 A.BOYD 67,84

Player Ratings

Luís CHICO up 11 now 83

Table

untitled-143.jpg

Squad average rating is 83 with no loans in as of yet' date=' hoping it will be enough for a comfortable promotion.[/quote']

83 :eek: My squad is only 73

Lost 1-0. Played the reserves though because I want a cup run where I can get a big away (United ect) to boost my cash.

Got £300k in the bank and a home cup game tomorrow. My setup is starting to fill up, so going to have to buy Wuytens a bit earlier than I wanted to because there's quite a few youths going at the minute :rolleyes: If it carries on like this I see myself having to have a big spending spree once TB's are up and buy all the younger 87-90's I can afford and keep some back for quick profit risers.

Guest King Kolo

Back to winning ways again :)

6-1 win over Crewe.

Schwoch, Almiron and Nakayama got the goals.

Radebe, tell me when you need my table, squad e.t.c

Get in :D

My 80 rated team beat 85 rated Stoke 3-2 B)

I have Stockport at home in the next round and hopefully by that time I should be able to field a reserve side of over 80 too :)

Going to get Wuytens while I can :D

Get in :D

My 80 rated team beat 85 rated Stoke 3-2 B)

I have Stockport at home in the next round and hopefully by that time I should be able to field a reserve side of over 80 too :)

Going to get Wuytens while I can :D

I had the luxury of a bye :)

I've lost with Norwich City with 2-1 in a balanced match decided only by his 85 + players , I hate this and I hate the fact that in the other cup or shield , what is it I have a bye , so I'll probably have some cash problems :mad: :mad:

things are not looking well in this moment as I have 3 defeats and only 2 wins :( but I still hope that after the Argentinean ratings I'll get some nice forwards and that I'll go better after that:)

Guest Toggs

How could you lose 2-1 too a team bottom of Div3 with EVER PLAYER NMF! FGS!! Ruined my night that has.

Guest Toggs

Lost to Villa 1-0 not a bad result I was expecting to get pasted by 6+ goals

Could really do with some risers on the wings and up front now' date=' rest of the team is mid 80's after last weeks ratings.[/quote']

Youre kidding, ive had 7 risers overall and am waiting on the remaining 2 Brazillians i have. William Matheus & Bruno Perone, too get their rising shoes on :D

Mind you, i wont be moaning so much when the likes of Forlin, Vitari, Gaitan, Schaffer & Ibanez rise :)

Guest drseanfitz

I had the luxury of a bye :)

snap, got a bye in cup and shield(I really needed some cash though). facing lincoln at home in round 2 of the cup. 401k in debt now.

snap' date=' got a bye in cup and shield(I really needed some cash though). facing lincoln at home in round 2 of the cup. 401k in debt now.[/quote']

SNAP!

Got a buy in the Shield aswell.

Got Lincoln in the Cup.

But I'm 396k in debt, 5K better off than you.

snap' date=' got a bye in cup and shield(I really needed some cash though). facing lincoln at home in round 2 of the cup. [b']401k in debt now.[/b]

This is why i'm taking the cups as seriously as possible until I either get knocked out or get a big club away. Even a home game in the cup covers a turns wage.

Hopefully my wingers and forwards get done by Wednesday so I can play 3-4-1-2 and start brushing teams aside :rolleyes: