Sign in to follow this  
Synyster

West Brom Beat Man City!

Re: West Brom Beat Man City!

*BIG SMILE!*

just got back :P

A run of 10 games without a win is finally over :D

Man City won't get relegated, just need to say Hughes and they will be alright, as for us, we can put up a good fight ;)

The Great Escape 2... is on ;)

Im so happy its untrue, although i dont like the baggies, being a villa fan and all ! I hate city :) ( not because im jealous before you city fans pipe up ) i do for reasons which i could list, but wont bore you as iv posted it in many threads :)

so for one time only

COME ON THE BAGGIES !! haha im loving life. You sure David Villa will want to join a relegation dog fight, btw Hughes IS gonna be sacked in January

What is Hughes still doing there at City. Only for the fact that we have money now, and we want to see what he'll do with it, he would of been out. If it was any other manager like Sven or Keegan etc, in this position they would've been out.

Just isn't good enough.

We'll see who's in the bottom three come the end of may, i'll bet anybody that it won't be city. City will be top half, and how much does anyone want to bet City bring in some massive star names in January.

I also like the fact that because West Brom won, a whole thread has been made with all of you just coming here to criticise city.

Okay....

I think its a combination of Citys big spending in the summer, and their awful form, and WBA awful form and the fact they are a team who are EXPECTED to be in a relegation dog fight and have been on a shocking run of form.

Its funny to mock because of some statements by city fans, one being " we will be in the top half "

BIG statement imo, how can you prove this, i mean you have nothing to go on :confused:

Also ill bet that you dont sign Villa, Casilass or anyone of world class standard.

PS whats wrong with creating a thread on a minnow beating a so called giant :)

Go West Brom! :D :D

Loved this win. :)

Robinho in the championship next season? :P LOL

He'll be gone next season' date=' face it City he only signed for you because he wanted out of Real Madrid not because City are future champs Liverpool will be Champs before City ;) [/size']

What is Hughes still doing there at City. Only for the fact that we have money now' date=' and we want to see what he'll do with it, he would of been out. If it was any other manager like Sven or Keegan etc, in this position they would've been out.

Just isn't good enough.

We'll see who's in the bottom three come the end of may, i'll bet anybody that it won't be city. City will be top half, and how much does anyone want to bet City bring in some massive star names in January.

I also like the fact that because West Brom won, a whole thread has been made with all of you just coming here to criticise city.

Okay....[/quote']

whoever was watching the match did you hear the fans'you're getting sacked in the morning' :P

He'll be gone next season' date=' face it City he only signed for you because he wanted out of Real Madrid not because City are future champs Liverpool will be Champs before City ;) [/size']

He'll be at Chelsea next season I bet ya, everyone knows Robinho went to City because he wanted to leave Madrid and they wouldn't let him go to Chelsea and he went for the money ;)

He'll be at Stamford Bridge next year where he belongs :P

When will City get rid of Hughes he's old news and come on City players I want u to open your eyes and c that we're 18th in the Premier League put a bit more effort into the game bring back Sven and get Hughes out please or at least buy some decentish players

When will City get rid of Hughes he's old news and come on City players I want u to open your eyes and c that we're 18th in the Premier League put a bit more effort into the game bring back Sven and get Hughes out please or at least buy some decentish players

Errrr, Hughes has had 1 day in the transfer market. :rolleyes: Id say let him stay 'til January to see what he can do then.

I hope he does get the sack though as I hate him the traitor, but I think it's funny that City actually have a United legend as manager.

I personally hate City (now), because the majority of the fans, and the owners, are cocky and keep on throwing in the "ure jus jealous" line which gets on my nerves.

I know it's not all fans, but the ones that always go on just make your club hated.

I'd love to see City go down, simply because they have Robinho and £3T in the bank. :D

And on the Hughes issue... City have one of the best teams in the Prem, and should at least be in the top 8. Hart, Dunne, Richards, Ireland, Jo, Benjani, SWp, Petrov, not to mention the £32m man. People are saying "give him til Jan", well, he may be able to buy some top players, but it won't change the fact that he's not cut out for someone of City's stature.

Seftinho and Adamski you are jealous though just coz we're richer than you. Seftinho, hows League 1 football, how are point deductions? Wouldnt know personally coz when we were in League 1 11 years or so ago I was a toddler.

So what, WBA beat us. They we're gunna win some day. Hughes can still turn it round, and, hopefully, he will use Jan to help do that. If we're still in this position in March, thats when I'd think of sacking Hughes.

We shouldnt be relying on Jan, the squad we already have should be doing better, in the top half. It annoys me Hughes saying "wait till Jan" or anybody else who says that, we've already wasted half the season and we aint gunna get 6th now coz of it.

As for Robinho, I dont care one way or another whether he plays, we havent had players in his category for some time. He doesnt help the balance of the team, Sparky hasnt quite got the balance right. Thats why I dont want lots of superstars in one go, it will not balance the side so I'd rather we signed them gradually and built up that way.

Robinho hasnt been spectacular since we signed him, scored 8 goals, and crucial goals, but at times he isnt interested and wastes possession, but, of course, at his best he is a joy to watch and gives the rest of the team a lift. But, without him, its currently not a disaster.

Shauny Wright Wright Wright

Seftinho and Adamski you are jealous though just coz we're richer than you. Seftinho' date=' hows League 1 football, how are point deductions? Wouldnt know personally coz when we were in League 1 11 years or so ago I was a toddler.

So what, WBA beat us. They we're gunna win some day. Hughes can still turn it round, and, hopefully, he will use Jan to help do that. If we're still in this position in March, thats when I'd think of sacking Hughes.

We shouldnt be relying on Jan, the squad we already have should be doing better, in the top half. It annoys me Hughes saying "wait till Jan" or anybody else who says that, we've already wasted half the season and we aint gunna get 6th now coz of it.

As for Robinho, I dont care one way or another whether he plays, we havent had players in his category for some time. He doesnt help the balance of the team, Sparky hasnt quite got the balance right. Thats why I dont want lots of superstars in one go, it will not balance the side so I'd rather we signed them gradually and built up that way.

Robinho hasnt been spectacular since we signed him, scored 8 goals, and crucial goals, but at times he isnt interested and wastes possession, but, of course, at his best he is a joy to watch and gives the rest of the team a lift. But, without him, its currently not a disaster.

Shauny Wright Wright Wright[/quote']

I hope all Man City fans aren't like you.

Motty, you are fastly becoming a member who i will completely ignore on football debates. Open your eyes, money doesnt get you anything ! Diarra chose Madrid over you, even though you offered more money.

Were above you.

Were a better club than you.

We beat you

Were respected in the football world

We have a better manager

were the biggest club in our city

Sure your not jealous of us, were billionaires to :confused: just cus were not as rich as yu doesnt mean were not rich.

So keep ya dirty money, and ya money grabbing players, and your poor form. We will continue to try for 4th spot ;) !

I didnt even read all your post, just te first line. Im not jealous, we have plnty of money, enough for oneil to work with IMO ! so dont come back with that immature and petty response of " your jealous ". Its boring ;)

And studge, judging by other city fans on here, some are similar to him

I dont mean to sound offensive motty, but that was tripe imo

Guest King Kolo

Seftinho and Adamski you are jealous though just coz we're richer than you. Seftinho' date=' hows League 1 football, how are point deductions? Wouldnt know personally coz when we were in League 1 11 years or so ago I was a toddler.[/b']

How's life in a relegation dogfight with WBA and Blackburn who have 600 Billion less pounds than you do.

Motty' date=' you are fastly becoming a member who i will completely ignore on football debates. Open your eyes, money doesnt get you anything ! Diarra chose Madrid over you, even though you offered more money.

Were above you.

Were a better club than you.

We beat you

Were respected in the football world

We have a better manager

were the biggest club in our city

Sure your not jealous of us, were billionaires to :confused: just cus were not as rich as yu doesnt mean were not rich.

So keep ya dirty money, and ya money grabbing players, and your poor form. We will continue to try for 4th spot ;) !

I didnt even read all your post, just te first line. Im not jealous, we have plnty of money, enough for oneil to work with IMO ! so dont come back with that immature and petty response of " your jealous ". Its boring ;)

And studge, judging by other city fans on here, some are similar to him

I dont mean to sound offensive motty, but that was tripe imo[/quote']

Very, very well said. :)

I have been telling people for years that City fans are the most hateful fans in the world and only now are people starting to listen to me. They are fast becoming a hated club and I bloody LOVE it. :D