Zlatan Ibrahimović

ekt0ras

Zlatan Ibrahimović  

1. 1.

• He will reach 97
    • He will stay 96

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimović

Hello guys' date=' Zlatan Ibrahimović is currently, probably the best striker in the world.

He is my favourite player and i want to know what you think that his rating will be.

You believe he will reach 97 or he will stay 96?[/quote']

I think he's good but there are definitely better strikers than him...

The single most overrated player the world has ever seen. Shouldnt even be 96 tbh.

He's having a decent season and will stay at 96, if he goes to 97 i'm calling Shinanigans!

Eto'o & Villa cannot be rated lower than him, it would be a travesty!

The only way he can raise to 97 is if Eto'o is a 98, Villas a 97 and Messi is a 99, bottom line.

The single most overrated player the world has ever seen. Shouldnt even be 96 tbh.

He's having a decent season and will stay at 96' date=' if he goes to 97 i'm calling Shinanigans!

Eto'o & Villa cannot be rated lower than him, it would be a travesty!

The only way he can raise to 97 is if Eto'o is a 98, Villas a 97 and Messi is a 99, bottom line.[/quote']

You surely never seen him play!

And yes, he's better than Eto'o and Villa... much better.

You surely never seen him play!

And yes' date=' he's better than Eto'o and Villa... much better.[/quote']

Villa maybe but not Eto'o, don't get me wrong they are both great players but Eto'o has a far better will to win balls and challenge for them, however, at times Ibra shows that he is lazy and can have a big ego... which I don't like about him...

Tbh i've probably seen him play more times than you Chris, i've followed Serie A since i was a lil kid because my dad supports Milan (and btw that Milan connection hasnt influenced my opinion).

Anyone who says Ibra is better than Eto'o needs their head testing, i'm sorry but thats ludacrious, i know everyones intitled to an opinion, but even as an opinion its ludacrious.

Don't get me wrong, he's got alot of talent, but he's so lazy. Why do you think you never hear him linked with other clubs? Why do you think Martin O'Neil and the other pundits on the BBC slagged him off something rotten during the WC 06 and the Euro's 08.

He's another Totti. He's so comfortable at where he's at, he'll never go anywher else and test himself. Have you noticed he never does it on the big stages at the Euro's, or the World Cup or in the Champions League.

Tbh i've probably seen him play more times than you Chris' date=' i've followed Serie A since i was a lil kid because my dad supports Milan (and btw that Milan connection hasnt influenced my opinion).

Anyone who says Ibra is better than Eto'o needs their head testing, i'm sorry but thats ludacrious, i know everyones intitled to an opinion, but even as an opinion its ludacrious.

Don't get me wrong, he's got alot of talent, but he's so lazy. Why do you think you never hear him linked with other clubs? Why do you think Martin O'Neil and the other pundits on the BBC slagged him off something rotten during the WC 06 and the Euro's 08.

He's another Totti. He's so comfortable at where he's at, he'll never go anywher else and test himself. Have you noticed he never does it on the big stages at the Euro's, or the World Cup or in the Champions League.[/quote']

i agree

if he tried as hard as rooney he would be much better. ronney works reallly hard and ibrahimivic is not better than rooney.

but he is quite good and if he tried he could get a 97. ;)

but i dont ever see that happening unless mourinho sees this and makes him work.

hopefully he might try and swap him for drogba ad i think ibra is better than drogba

Tbh i've probably seen him play more times than you Chris' date=' i've followed Serie A since i was a lil kid because my dad supports Milan (and btw that Milan connection hasnt influenced my opinion).

He's another Totti. He's so comfortable at where he's at, he'll never go anywher else and test himself. Have you noticed he never does it on the big stages at the Euro's, or the World Cup or in the Champions League.[/quote']

For your information, I watch the Serie A more than the EPL. I only watch Liverpool games from the EPL, but I watch Napoli, Inter, Milan, Juve and sometimes Lazio from the Serie A. In the last months, Ibrahimovic is showing his best... every point Inter are gaining, it's because of an Ibra goal/assist/performance. Maybe it's because I rarely watch Eto'o playing, but IMO Ibra is better. That's my opinion and you can never change it.

He's another Totti. He's so comfortable at where he's at' date=' he'll never go anywher else and test himself. Have you noticed he never does it on the big stages at the Euro's, or the World Cup or in the Champions League.[/quote']

disagree with the totti comparision, but totally agree with what you've said about him in the CL - seen him play twice in person in the CL and the man is so unbelieveably lazy in those games - no running back to help out the defence, no intelligent play - the only positive thing I remember him doing is a backheel flick. the guy has talent and IMO deserves a 96, but doesnt deserve to go higher and should never be considered in the same light as eto'o - eto'o is a far superior goalscorer and big-game player than ibrahimovic will ever be

disagree with the totti comparision' date=' but totally agree with what you've said about him in the CL - seen him play twice in person in the CL and the man is so unbelieveably lazy in those games - no running back to help out the defence, no intelligent play - the only positive thing I remember him doing is a backheel flick. the guy has talent and IMO deserves a 96, but doesnt deserve to go higher and should never be considered in the same light as eto'o - eto'o is a far superior goalscorer and big-game player than ibrahimovic will ever be[/quote']

Well said my friend.

I can't say I watch Inter much, and of course this is just an opinion from around 3 or 4 games I've seen in the past year, so I may be completely wrong, but he seems incredibly lazy. Sure, he has remarkable talent, and some of his goals are incredible, but I don't think I saw him leave the opponent's half once in any of the games. On the ball, he is fantastic, off it, lazy. I'd rather have Eto'o or even Rooney tbh.

Then again, this is only a view from 3 or 4 games, so don't slate me if he normally does better...

His left foot will stay at 96. His right foot will rise to 99. :D:D:D:D

I don't think you guys should compare him to Eto'o or Rooney, etc. He's a completely different player. His job is not limited to making clean finishes... If you watch Inter Milan on a weekly basis, you know not to expect goals from him, but to expect an "LOL" or "HOLY :eek:" moment. Every Inter match has one of those moments.

The fact that there is no player with his playing style makes me believe that he should rise. And what was that about not performing well internationally? He's Swedish, for God's sake! His team won't even get the ball for him! :rolleyes:

Another thing I want to note is that his creativity in the game is far beyond many world class players. I could just be a little too optimistic, but if I could give him a rating, I'd make him a 98.

disagree with the totti comparision' date=' but totally agree with what you've said about him in the CL - seen him play twice in person in the CL and the man is so unbelieveably lazy in those games - no running back to help out the defence, no intelligent play - the only positive thing I remember him doing is a backheel flick. the guy has talent and IMO deserves a 96, but doesnt deserve to go higher and should never be considered in the same light as eto'o - eto'o is a far superior goalscorer and big-game player than ibrahimovic will ever be[/quote']

Yeah i saw that match! The backflip thing was really really cool and this proves that he is just class!!!!! :D

He's got real talent in football and in annoying people. I think he deserves a rise but i don't think SM will do that. He's my favourite player as well :rolleyes:

Cheers

I'm split on this one. Ibrahimovic has all the talent in the world but he is such a lazy player. So lazy infact that if I were his manager I would fine him:D . It's almost disguting how little help he gives his team when the opposition has the ball. It would be even more noticable if he played in a faster paced league than Seria A. Don't think he'll change now though.

See thats the kind of thing he can do which is why its so frustrating when he just walks round for 90 minutes, not doing much at all.

Of course you will see the odd Ooo and Aaaa moment like you will with LOTS of players.

Sometimes he has amazing games, and we all know he has the potential to do it every game, and if he did he could quite easily be crowned World Player of the Year, he's certainly got all the technical and physical abilities.

But its that laziness that is holding him back, and until he improves his attitude to the game, he's always going to be Mr Overrated.