Vasiliy Kostyuk----> Ukranian Riser!

Guest King Kolo

Guest King Kolo

thumb80x96photoimg19142qq6.jpg

Vasiliy Kostyuk

Vasiliy Kostyuk is a 19 year old Forward currently playing for Ukranian side Zoria Luhansk. He has played 361 minutes for Zoria, 4 starts and 1 sub appearance. He's played in some of Zoria's biggest games such as Dynamo Kyiv and Shakhtar Donetsk. He also has 19 caps for the Ukranian Under 18's and has scored 2 goals for them. Ukranian Football Pundits call him the next Shevchenko.

He is currently rated 72 so I predict a rise to 77/78 and if he can get some more playing time 80/81.

Guest King Kolo

Re: Vasiliy Kostyuk----> Ukranian Riser!

Sorry I thought they meant starting appearances. And I also got the Dynamo and Shakhtar part from the scouting site, must be a bit out of date. :mad:

Taken from the site and translated....:

Zoria truly trust Kostyuk to play a big part in games, and it was proven when they started the Ukranian against giants Shakhtar Donetsk and Dynamo Kiev.

:confused:

Sorry I thought they meant starting appearances. And I also got the Dynamo and Shakhtar part from the scouting site' date=' must be a bit out of date. :mad:

Taken from the site and translated....:

[i']Zoria truly trust Kostyuk to play a big part in games, and it was proven when they started the Ukranian against giants Shakhtar Donetsk and Dynamo Kiev.[/i]

:confused:

What 'scouting site' is it you refer to mate? I think they might have it wrong, rather than being out of date, as the site I use (soccerassociation) shows that he played 53 minutes in the second flight for Zorya last season (two apps as a sub) and that this season he has played a total of 48 minutes (four apps as a sub). I think this will mean he is unlikely to get an increase unless he gets more minutes - but that said it is a long long time until the Ukraine is reviewed again, by which time he will probably have got more match time.

Guest King Kolo

No Idea.

I was on Ben Reado's "Let's get Scouting" thread and I went on Ukranian Soccer.net. But then I clicked on a link because it said Ukranian stats site so I have no idea.

Sorry.

Rated as the new Shevchenko so....;)

Do you have a link to confirm that?

I did try searching about him and i couldn't find any half decent info, in English anyways. I typed his name the SM way and the proper way and i couldn't find anything:rolleyes:

Vasyl Kostiuk is the right spelling of his name...if i am not mistaken.

And oh yeah...there will never be a "new Shevchenko" ;)

Guest .кєσgн

No chance, this lad is awful, He isnt rated as the Next Sheva at all, that's another player that plays for Shaktar..

Also, where did you find this player? Random?

DO NOT BUY... +1 Increase MAX...

No chance' date=' this lad is awful, He isnt rated as the Next Sheva at all, that's another player that plays for Shaktar..

Also, where did you find this player? Random?

DO NOT BUY... +1 Increase MAX...[/quote']

Thought so:rolleyes:

Didn't see anything anywhere saying he is the new Shevchenko. 4 sub appearances for a Ukrainian youngster and he becomes the new Shevchenko:rolleyes:

He hasn't even scored a goal...

Guest King Kolo

I watched Eurosport and it reviews every league & game.

Then they talk about the matches afterwards and a Pundit said he was the new Shevchenko.

• 3 months later...