• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PS3 - Online Names ?

Sorry Gazza - I have been a PES player for years but Fifa is the better game this year.

My tag is AFCTUJacko is anyone wants to add me

Well ive always been a fifa Player untill 08 came out. then i prefered PES and i still prefer it this year.

Ill add you later BTW just having a few games on the Be-A-Legand thing :o

Do you have PES09 ?? if so ill give you a game later on or something :o

My online name is pookey and i play pretty much all my games online but for Christmas i got COD: World at War so for the foreseeable future i will be playing that online.

Oh and another thing, i have just set my PS3 internet connection up to wireless and would recommend everyone else to at least have a go at it. It took me five minutes to set up and it is much easier where ever you have your PS3. ;)

OMG Im loving PES tbh. How do you guys rate the "Become a Legand" Mode?

IMO it wee's all over fifa's Be a pro mode. ive got signed on for Middlesboro and im currently on the bench at the start of every match. my 3rd match is running now and im stuck on the bench (V Fulham) but i played the 2nd half in my first match against WBA and i came on in the 60th minute against chelsea. in my first match apparently i got MoM and in my 2nd i apparently got Most Impresive Player...

Have tried to play online a couple of times but they left the game :(

So anyone fancy a game tomorow PM me or something :) cheers

Also does anyone have Tiger Woods 08?

Do you mean 09?? Because if you do i have that and will be online at around 1-2pm because right now i am playing COD5. I have only starting playing COD5 so as Operation-A would agree with i am less than average, but then from what i saw so is he. ;)

I have just sent you a friend request Gazza, like i said my online name is pookey1. :)

Do you mean 09?? Because if you do i have that and will be online at around 1-2pm because right now i am playing COD5. I have only starting playing COD5 so as Operation-A would agree with i am less than average' date=' but then from what i saw so is he. ;)

I have just sent you a friend request Gazza, like i said my online name is pookey1. :)[/quote']

Lmao i thought that was funny. I was with my friend who has a high rank, and then me and you had a really low rank.

I'll admit im rubbish at the moment but ive only played since xmas day, so i'm allowed to be a noob :D

Fifa 09 online is class, loving the B.A.P mode.

I (L) PS3

Lmao i thought that was funny. I was with my friend who has a high rank' date=' and then me and you had a really low rank.

I'll admit im rubbish at the moment but ive only played since xmas day, so i'm allowed to be a noob :D[/quote']

Lol, i thought the same thing, at the end of each game we both got killed 5 or 6 times and had about one kill between us. Its no wonder we couldn't win. :P

And i got mine for Christmas as well and only started playing on Boxing day so i am allowed to be a noob as well. ;)