• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PS3 - Online Names ?

And i got mine for Christmas as well and only started playing on Boxing day so i am allowed to be a noob as well. ;)

I am getting much better at COD5 now, and i am grinding my way up to a kill/death ratio of 1:1, as it is currently at about .7:1, due to my shocking start. :o

Anyway i am currently at level 31, and aiming for 37 by the end of the weekend to have unlocked the STG44, because i have used the weapon multiple times after a player has dropped it and i really love it; it suits my style perfectly!! :)

I am getting much better at COD5 now' date=' and i am grinding my way up to a kill/death ratio of 1:1, as it is currently at about .7:1, due to my shocking start. :o

Anyway i am currently at level 31, and aiming for 37 by the end of the weekend to have unlocked the STG44, because i have used the weapon multiple times after a player has dropped it and i really love it; it suits my style perfectly!! :)[/quote']

the stg44 is my favourite gun aswell got the scope on it unlocked other guns use them on certain levels can't wait untill i unlock the browning lol

gazlad75

ps moved upto level 51

I am getting much better at COD5 now' date=' and i am grinding my way up to a kill/death ratio of 1:1, as it is currently at about .7:1, due to my shocking start. :o

Anyway i am currently at level 31, and aiming for 37 by the end of the weekend to have unlocked the STG44, because i have used the weapon multiple times after a player has dropped it and i really love it; it suits my style perfectly!! :)[/quote']

Good to see you've improved

Thinking back to how i was in the xmas period makes me cringe lol

Anyway im rank 50 and in progress on creating a SoccerManager COD5 clan.

A thread will be made when i come home from school, so keep an eye out.

I'll admit ive bashed it but this is the first ever shooting game ive had and it's great. Rank 65 here i come.

Anyway can i notify you on this thread,

http://soccermanager.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35467

It's an online directory of everybody on forum's ps3 online name, so if you need to add anyone feel free to use any of the online names off that thread. Also if anybody makes a ps3 online account post on the thread and i'll update the directory.

Finally, as stated earlier ive got many of people on SM to join my school clan, TET (trinity elite team), so was thinking for ppl on SM to make the SMFC (soccer manager forum clan) and maybe arrange some clan matches on multiplayer clan match website such as gamebattles.com

Anybody interested?

was thinking for ppl on SM to make the SMFC (soccer manager forum clan) and maybe arrange some clan matches on multiplayer clan match website such as gamebattles.com

Anybody interested?

I'd definitely join the clan if you made one for SM. ;)

And yeah, thinking back to how i was just after Christmas makes me cringe as well. :o:P

Only had the game near about a weak and a half and im rank 41 i think. cant remember.

But yeh im up for joining a SM clan :)

Anyone else have problems last night gettin online for cod?

Also i downloaded the fifa demo. the only bit i like about the game is the arena thing at the start... its awful...

NBA 2K9.. what a game! :P

Good to see you've improved

Thinking back to how i was in the xmas period makes me cringe lol

Anyway im rank 50 and in progress on creating a SoccerManager COD5 clan.

A thread will be made when i come home from school' date=' so keep an eye out.

I'll admit ive bashed it but this is the first ever shooting game ive had and it's great. Rank 65 here i come.

Anyway can i notify you on this thread,

[url']http://soccermanager.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35467[/url]

It's an online directory of everybody on forum's ps3 online name, so if you need to add anyone feel free to use any of the online names off that thread. Also if anybody makes a ps3 online account post on the thread and i'll update the directory.

Finally, as stated earlier ive got many of people on SM to join my school clan, TET (trinity elite team), so was thinking for ppl on SM to make the SMFC (soccer manager forum clan) and maybe arrange some clan matches on multiplayer clan match website such as gamebattles.com

Anybody interested?

cool add me for the sm forum clan

they release the dogs woof woof someone feed them please

• 3 weeks later...