Portuguese rating predictions (2008/09)

pedropt10

Re: Portuguese rating predictions (2008/09)

Because Seftinho not understand nothing of Portuguese football.. xP joking :)

He has been the best player of Porto this season.. who saw the game against Atletico knows it. The Spanish Press compared him to Ronaldo when Ronaldo was in Barcelona in his gold years..

Easily, in next year will hit 90+. And Porto with economical finances problems he can move to other big club in a ''superior league''.

Where is pedropt, has gizb taken over this thread?

Hulk is huge and he won't leave Porto at least for the next 3 years. And Porto has the same financial trouble as all clubs have aside from Man City and Real. The sales of Farias for 4M and possibly one key player (Lisandro linked to a 30M move to Real) will be more than enough to balance the account.

As for Portugue League values I urge everyone to buy Nene. Excellent player and a real goalscorer, will move to Porto or Benfica at the end of the season.

Well Gizb aparently seems 2 be full of scouting work, so from now on i ll giv assistance on rating prediction 4 the portuguese league 1st nd 2nd division.

But if im unavailable 4 any reason, use www.football-lineups.com as a stat checker tool.

Abt Hulk Fc Porto striker, i definitly think Hulk is the gr8test sensation in 2008/ 2009, by the time the new portuguese/ spanish rating change is over the portuguese championship will be over aswell as everything leads 2 conclude tht Hulk will get an increase of 4/5, thts my personal bet, nd 2 be truth i wouldnt suprise he d rose 90 rated in a single rat change. He has got speed, aceleration, dribling quality, very flashy body simulations, the way he can connect his speed with his dribbling is frightning, he can burn up 30 metres in 2 sec, he also has an incredible shooting power, incredible balance, well just 2 make a comparison... i pick adriano from Inter nd the phenom Luiz Ronaldo on a wicked fusion making the «Incredible Hulk».

Nene is certainly the goal man on the championship, its such an amazing player tht has been showing a very job developed in Portugal, the Nacional player has got goal either it be on championship, on internal portuguese cup, Nacional is making an fabulous campaign so far, so i definitly think Nene as the Portuguese best scorer he ll get an amazing rise aswell, my bet is 89. Nacional recently made an agreement with Lokomotiv Mosckow 4 Nene of 4million €, Nacional accepted the deal, so i dunt no why does Gizb think Fc Porto or Benfica is anyway interrested on the player if Benfica himself said they were not interrested at all, is very hard 2 find out Fc Porto stand abt this player, but the thing is, if Fc Porto is willing 2 pay out more than 4million € then Nacional will consider the deal, since Nene is still in Nacional nd Nacional didnt signed any oficial transfer. I personally think Fc Porto should advance will Nene cuz hes such an incredible Cf, he can score with both foot, hes a gr8 header, a gr8 free kicker, only 25 yrs old, a past injury tht doesnt has any influence in his current performance, so as a Fc Porto fan will the leaving of Farias nd Lisandro i think Nene is the best buy.

Any quest abt Portuguese League plz ask

Well I asked about Miguel Veloso if you could tell me more about how he's done it'd be good :P

Forget about Veloso, he is playing very few minutes and badly comparing to last season. Will decrease to 90. And his position will change to DM/LB. Still a nice prospect though, but cash in if the right offer comes.

I have a question regarding Cristian Rodriguez's position: where exactly is he playing at Porto? Is it going to change to Wing or sth else? It is very important to me to buy a player with primary LM position so if you think that his position will change to Wing or anything else I'll go for Michel Bastos from Lille. Help out. :)

I have a question regarding Cristian Rodriguez's position: where exactly is he playing at Porto? Is it going to change to Wing or sth else? It is very important to me to buy a player with primary LM position so if you think that his position will change to Wing or anything else I'll go for Michel Bastos from Lille. Help out. :)

Well, Porto plays in a 4-3-3 formation, which obviously involves wingers, but Roriguez isn´t quite a winger. You see, a winger normally plays the whole game on the attacking flank, bombarding crosses to the area and doing diagonals for the shot. Rodriguez however plays in the entire flank, helping the defense and trasporting the game to the middle of the park. Here in Portugal we call his position a "fake winger", which is something like a mixture of an L/RM, AM and Wing. As such, I´m not sure if he´ll change to Wing/AM, but my bet is that he won´t change. And personally he is much better than Bastos :) . If they actually change their position to Wing/AM, you can always sell him, for even a better price as he will hit the 90. B)

Well' date=' Porto plays in a 4-3-3 formation, which obviously involves wingers, but Roriguez isn´t quite a winger. You see, a winger normally plays the whole game on the attacking flank, bombarding crosses to the area and doing diagonals for the shot. Rodriguez however plays in the entire flank, helping the defense and trasporting the game to the middle of the park. Here in Portugal we call his position a "fake winger", which is something like a mixture of an L/RM, AM and Wing. As such, I´m not sure if he´ll change to Wing/AM, but my bet is that he won´t change. And personally he is much better than Bastos :) . If they actually change their position to Wing/AM, you can always sell him, for even a better price as he will hit the 90. B)[/quote']

You're right, he's not quite a winger, because wingers play on both flanks, but Rodriguez only plays down the left because he's left footed. His actual position is Left Winger, but SM doesn't have a Left Winger position. Therefore, I'd keep the position the way it is, because he only plays down the left (LM/Winger)

William's the top scorer in Portugal at the moment' date=' surely he should a +2m maybe even a +3 for beating the likes of Liedson who'sm 91?[/quote']

The topscorer is Nene, not William. Nene should get a +2 rise, up to 88. William is injured until the end of the season.

You're right, he's not quite a winger, because wingers play on both flanks, but Rodriguez only plays down the left because he's left footed. His actual position is Left Winger, but SM doesn't have a Left Winger position. Therefore, I'd keep the position the way it is, because he only plays down the left (LM/Winger)

Exactly, a winger in SM implies playing in both flanks and I´ve never seen Rodriguez playing in the right wing side.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The topscorer is Nene' date=' not William. Nene should get a +2 rise, up to 88. William is injured until the end of the season.

Exactly, a winger in SM implies playing in both flanks and I´ve never seen Rodriguez playing in the right wing side.[/quote']

Yes Nene is, i dunno where i got William from, william's 6th.

I'm swapping Turnball for Nene however after i get nene i'm gonna have a serious problem with strikers as i have way too many, should i sell nene after his rise? Or hold onto him?

Not a lot written on the forum about Papa Diawara BABA (75) @ Maritimo. He's lighting up the league. Second leading scorer behind Nenê. Where do you think his rating can go this coming ratings change ?

Thx.

10 goals this year, he looks promising, surely he'll rise above 80.

Yes Nene is' date=' i dunno where i got William from, william's 6th.

I'm swapping Turnball for Nene however after i get nene i'm gonna have a serious problem with strikers as i have way too many, should i sell nene after his rise? Or hold onto him?[/quote']

Sell him, unless he moves to a top Portuguese club (linked with Porto, Benfica, but also other clubs outside Portugal), because I´m not seeing him keeping his form outside here.

Cheers mate

Excellent thread' date=' can you tell me anything about these three?

GILBERTO, Manuel RB/RM 82 - Boavista

ROMEU RIBEIRO, Oliveira DM 78 - Desportivo Aves (on loan from Benfica)

PEDRO MOREIRA, Manuel AM/Wing 76 - Boavista

Thanks.[/quote']

Well, Romeu Ribeiro is doing an absolutely fantastic season for Aves, playing 26 games and about 1750 minutes. Keep him as he will rise to 80-82 and next season he might go on loan to a 1st division side or might even stay in Benfica. Pedro Moreira has been playing very well for Boavista, and has more than 2000 minutes played. Will rise to 80. I don´t know anything about Gilberto though.

Cheers

I think that Maxi Pereira and cristian rodriguez deserve a rise? :P

in the first posts it is said that they'll stay ...

what do u think derbypower? :P

:D

Well, the predictions are quite old as they were made shortly after the beginning of the season. Bear in mind I am not the original thread owner, I just answer the questions posed as they are very few Portuguese league followers around here, and the one´s who do are quite inactive in the forum lately.

Rodriguez will rise: starter in Porto, goals scored, assistances made, overall excellent exhibitions, starter in the NT... He is currently 91/92 standard, but he will get only + 1 this time probably, up to 90.

Maxi Pereira won´t rise I believe. He is a starter, yes, but Benfica´s overall mediocre display will hinder his rating. He is a starter in the NT nonetheless, so I´d say he has 25% chance of rising. I wouldn´t gamble if I were you. Oh, and he will have a position change to RB/RM.

Cheers mate B)

Thanks DB , I was thinking the same but the high number of appearances for NT and Benfica from this season for Maxi made me think that he can get a +1 and also about Rodriguez , I hoped that he'll get 91 :D , but I'll buy Rodriguez anyway :D

I have been looking at some players available in a setup and Maxi Pereira, 89, of Benfica is available. I see he has played nearly every game for his team. Is that good enough for a rise to 90? Also is he a RM or RB. On SM he is a RM, but I have seen him listed as a defender on the stats sites, and a midfielder on others. Thanks for any help provided.