Vedad Ibisevic

lil_kick_kid

Re: Vedad Ibisevic - Bundesliga Goalscoring Machine!!

Rooney does not deserve to be a 96. He is a forward regardless of making space he has to score goals! Rooney has scored 4 goals this season in 12 games. Ibisevic has scored 17 goals and its not even the first half of the season. Rooney should be a 94. Goes to show that SM don't base ratings on form but rather on reputation and potential. You can't really say that the English league is stronger then that of the Bundesliga. I guarantee you you put Wolfsburg with an English team (not top 4) and they won't lose.

Before anyone has a shot at me' date=' I'm not arguing against Ibisevic...

You've compared him to Rooney, a stupid thing to do. Rooney is an [b']F[/b], goalscoring is a part of his game, but not the biggest part. He is there to get involved in the play, create space, etc, etc. He is an England regular, a regular for the English and European champions. He plays, amazing. And most importantly he plays in a much better league.

Again, not having a go at Ibisevic, defending the comparison to Rooney...

And where has he been linked to Man United and Chelsea. :confused:Find me a link and I might believe you...

4 December 2008

Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United target Vedad Ibisevic has welcomed the interest from the Premier League clubs, but insists that he will not leave Bundasliga side Hoffenheim at the end of the season.

Bosnian International Ibisevic has been at Hoffenheim since 2007, with the 24-year-old striker scoring 22 goals in 46 league appearances for the German side and is an integral part of the team at the Carl-Benz Stadion, which were promoted from the second division in Germany last year and are now leading Bayern Munich by 3 points at the top of the Bundesliga. Ibisevic’s performances in Germany have brought the forward to the attention of Spurs and the Red Devils, who are both reportedly, keen to lure the Bosnian to the Premiership.

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp is desperate to add another striker to his squad at White Hart Lane in January, with only Roman Pavlyuchenko, Darren Bent and youngster Fraizer Campbell recognised front-men at the North London club.

While, Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson is understood to be willing to wait until next summer to try and land Ibisevic as he already has the dilemma of Argentine International Carlos Tevez, who is a target for Real Madrid to deal with in January.

However, Ibisevic has stated that he intends to remain at the Bundesliga side and see out his contract with the German club, which runs out in 2010.

“The enquiries from other clubs make me a bit proud,” Ibisevic told the Bild newspaper.

“But I will definitively stay with Hoffenheim next season.”

Source: http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/spurs-united-target-ibisevic-proud-premi-5515982.html

Just a quick thing that I want to point out because I'm bored is that Meira was actually released/waived by Stuttgart. He was then bought by Galatasaray as a free agent.

I don't know where you get your information from, but you might wanna swap to a diferent site.

Meira still had 1 year contract at Stuttgart, but he didn't want to renew it. Therefore he got sold (with 1 year remaining) to Galatasaray for 6 Million Euros.

You shouldn't Question my competence when it comes to VfB Stuttgart, I live and breath that Club since 26 years.

I don't know where you get your information from' date=' but you might wanna swap to a diferent site.

Meira still had 1 year contract at Stuttgart, but he didn't want to renew it. Therefore he got sold (with 1 year remaining) to Galatasaray for 6 Million Euros.

You shouldn't Question my competence when it comes to VfB Stuttgart, I live and breath that Club since 26 years.[/quote']

I remember that on my source (VERY reliable) it said he got released. A few days later he transfered to Galatasaray. You can still get waived even if you have a contract.

Rooney does not deserve to be a 96. He is a forward regardless of making space he has to score goals! Rooney has scored 4 goals this season in 12 games. Ibisevic has scored 17 goals and its not even the first half of the season. Rooney should be a 94. Goes to show that SM don't base ratings on form but rather on reputation and potential. You can't really say that the English league is stronger then that of the Bundesliga. I guarantee you you put Wolfsburg with an English team (not top 4) and they won't lose.

Agreed.

If rooney was in Bundesliga, how many would he score? Definately not as much as Ibisevic..

You have to agree Rooney isnt the most prolific goalscorer. And it makes me laugh how like commentators on tv go: "rooney is on fire!!" "rooney is having a great game tonight" When all he did is do a long ball. :P

And before any of you ask, no im not a arsenal, liverpool,chelsea fan.

Im a Leicester City Fan just to clarify. :)

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/artikel/381093

Thats the link' date=' they sold him for 5 million euros. Before a transfer is completed contracts are voided first with the old club, standard practice.

Cheers

Gabor[/quote']

I just remember that he was in the "wechselborse" for "abgange" before the transfer took place and when I looked at his player page on the stie it said that he didn't have a club. Anyway we're pretty of topic here.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest R. Peters

Vedad Ibisevic

vibisevicdlbos.jpg

Name: Vedad Ibisevic

Team: TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Born: 6 August 1984

Nationality: Bosnian

Position: Central Striker (CF)

My summary: Right, I've never scouted a player before but I've been watching quite alot of the Bundesliga lately and this guy is awesome. He plays for Hoffeheim and has scored 16 goals in 14 matches for them. Hoffeheim are top of the Bundesliga at the moment and he has been linked with a move to Bayern Munich but he has stated that it's great to be linked with a move to Bayern Munich, but he will not be moving there this season. Ibisevic is also the captain of Hoffeheim.

German sources also say that Ibisevic could break Gerd Mullers all time Bundesliga goal scoring record of 40 goals. At an interview Ibisevic said this: He said: "Sixteen goals is incredible. I have a lot of confidence because I am always in the team.

"I am enjoying my time with this great bunch here. They make it easy to score.

"If you calculate up my tally then 40 goals could be possible, but I'm not thinking about that at all.

Ibisevic is only 85 rated, it looks like Hoffeheim are going to Europe with half of the season gone. With him being linked to German giants Bayern, the future looks promosing for him.

Re: IBISEVIC, Vedad

I saw a review of their season on sky sports 1 a couple of weeks back and they look like a classy team. They had a lot of cash like Man City did but they haven't invested yet and wanted to see what they can do with what they have.

I saw their game against Bayern Muncih and they were drawing 0-0 with them for the whole game until a 92nd min winner from toni sealed Munich's victory so it looks like they can hold the big teams. This guy is sure to rise from 85 to atleast 89.

Guest R. Peters

Re: IBISEVIC, Vedad

There's many threads about this dude already :D

Anyway he should rise to 88 for now and if he continues to play well' date=' 89 will be on the cards ;)

Cheers[/quote']

I did search for him and found no results. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Vedad Ibisevic

"Hoffenheim striker Vedad Ibisevic has suffered a suspected cruciate ligament tear in a friendly against Hamburg in La Manga.

Ibisevic, who heads the Bundesliga scoring charts, had to be taken off as Hamburg won the game 2-0 thanks to goals from Collin Benjamin and Paolo Guerrero.

A statement on Hoffenheim's official website read: "A first analysis has raised the suspicion of a tear in the anterior right cruciate ligament.

"The Bosnian is likely to return home tomorrow and undergo a more detailed examination in Heidelberg."

Should the injury prove to be as bad as first feared, it will be a huge blow to Hoffenheim's hopes of winning the Bundesliga title.

Ibisevic has scored 18 goals so far this season to help the top-flight new boys top the table at the halfway stage."