Marko Marin

tonycolgrave

Re: Marko Marin

He is indeed very highly rated. He won't be breaking into the 90s soon but hes pretty darn good. German international too now. If Monchengladbach get relegated...and that is looking very likely now...he will be snapped up by a bigger club and then the ratings will soar. He is definitely a keeper, whether you are thinking long term or short term.

I think the forumer below summed it up' date=' although i wouldnt put it past him getting a 88 next changes ;)[/quote']

Yea i would agree. He deserves it. He would be one of the few in the team that have a chance of rising. Him, Daems and maybe Rob Friend but the two players who are really going to be something, from that team, are Mr.Marin and Baumjohann.

Despite Monchengladbach's poor first half of the season' date=' I still think he will rise to 88 due to the Germany cap(s?).

He also played RM for Germany, so where does he play for BM? He might change to W as well.[/quote']

When did he play RM for Germany? if you are talking about the England game, he wasn't playing at RM. He came on to replace Jones and Schweini was RM for the whole game. He played a more central role. He won't change to W. He is a natural left sided midfielder.

• 6 months later...

I have been offered 35m for Marko MARIN (currently an 89)

(1) Sell or keep?

(2) If it's sell then will it even go through :)

Cheers

I would keep him because of his recent transfer to Werder Bremen and the fact he will be a big part of Germany's future. The transfer wouldn't go through anyway, so it is a pretty immaterial question.

Keep. Future 93 rated Wonder Winger! :D

Not one to sell!

would you sell him for mavuba ' date=' marin in a trade for zhirkov ?

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=806514&clubid=1349088&sid=4638[/url]

that is my team im giving away marin but hoping the void can be filled with zhirkov :)

thanks for any advice thought i would use this post instead of making another one

When did he play RM for Germany? if you are talking about the England game' date=' he wasn't playing at RM. He came on to replace Jones and Schweini was RM for the whole game. He played a more central role. He won't change to W. He is a natural left sided midfielder.[/quote']

Won't change to W eh? ;)