Ezequiel Garay

jamboman

What do you guys think of him? I know he's a good defender but does he have the potential to be a great defender? I've got a Liverpool side in one of the GC's and I'm quite tempted to make a swap deal for deal for Garay involving Skrtel and 3m. Does this sound like a good deal? I've only watched Garay play a handfull of times but he's always seemed a very accomplished CB everytime I've seen him. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Re: Ezequiel Garay

What do you guys think of him? I know he's a good defender but does he have the potential to be a great defender? I've got a Liverpool side in one of the GC's and I'm quite tempted to make a swap deal for deal for Garay involving Skrtel and 3m. Does this sound like a good deal? I've only watched Garay play a handfull of times but he's always seemed a very accomplished CB everytime I've seen him. Thanks in advance for any replies.

well i recomend you keep him !! he ahs the potential to be a 94 imo

barca want him at 21 so he is obviosuly a talent and also madrid wanted him !

skretel wont go much higher so garay will always be better so do whatever you can to keep / buy garay !!

garay is probs the best young CB in the game IMO !!

hope i helped and thanks for your advice to me on the forum for my defense lol :P

well i recomend you keep him !! he ahs the potential to be a 94 imo

barca want him at 21 so he is obviosuly a talent and also madrid wanted him !

skretel wont go much higher so garay will always be better so do whatever you can to keep / buy garay !!

garay is probs the best young CB in the game IMO !!

hope i helped and thanks for your advice to me on the forum for my defense lol :P

He is a madrid player on loan, when he comes back he is likely to go on loan again as he has to beat Pepe and Cannavaro to a spot which is unlikely at santander he is unlikely to rise as they are having a bad time so far.

Yeah I've currently got Skrtel but was considering swapping him for Garay but only because with Skrtel having been injured whilst Liverpool have been top of the league I don't believe Skrtel will increase in the near future. The reason I think this is because I personally don't believe Liverpool will end up winning the Premiership. If Liverpool don't end up winning the Premiership and Skrtel has missed the best part of 3 months of football then will he really deserve an increase, not really. The best I could hope for is that he keeps his 91. So the question I have to ask myself then is who is the better long term prospect and it looks like it may be Garay. Thanks for your help guys.

He is a madrid player on loan' date=' when he comes back he is likely to go on loan again as he has to beat Pepe and Cannavaro to a spot which is unlikely at santander he is unlikely to rise as they are having a bad time so far.[/quote']

Cannavaro is out of contract in the summer so he could leave.