• Halo 3
    • Fallout 3
    • Far Cry 2
    • GTA IV
    • Saints Row 2
    • Fable 2
    • Assasins Creed

Re: XBOX 360'S Finest!

I voted Fallout 3 although was a tough choice. GTA 4 was high up there and so was Saints Row 2 although that was just too short and easy to be considered 360's finest imo. Mass Effect was also brilliant, Assassins Creed to buggy and COD 4 too small. Fable 2 and Halo 3 too overhyped and both massive letdowns.

I voted GoW' date=' but it was a tough choice between that and CoD 4 :D

Gears of War 2 is just great :D, i dont have it, but have played it and completed it :D

[b']Anyone got Fallout 3? If you do, could you tell me what it's like please? I'm thinking of getting it tomorrow, thanks[/b] :)

I do it's difficult but it's really good the first couple of levels out the vault drag but the later levels are huge and amzing, graphics perfecto one of the best game i've played, voted saints row 2 though it was very good, yeah get fallout some really good DLC coming soon as well.

Well i have just finished playing Fallout 3' date=' escaped the volt and i'm in a town called Megaton, it's a good game, but it takes time if you want to get all your levels up.[/quote']

Yup next bit is pretty creepy, when you walk around this little kid comes up to you, and wants you to save his dad and you can go and kill this huge monsters if you want :eek: