Eto'o for Zlatan?

Re: Eto'o for Zlatan?

I'd also go for Zlatan.

He's been phenomenal for Inter and is a great contender for the best player award.

He is most likely to increase that Eto'o.

No way, if Eto'o doesn't increase in next changes it'll be a disgrace, he is liturally on fire, they'll need a fire engine on stand-by soon unless they want the nou camp goin up in flames. :D

No way' date=' if Eto'o doesn't increase in next changes it'll be a disgrace, he is liturally on fire, they'll need a fire engine on stand-by soon unless they want the nou camp goin up in flames. :D[/quote']

I agree with that but an increase to 97 just because of 15 goals ?

He could get that increase if he maintains this level of performance and Barca do well in Europe.

But trust me, Zlatan is a different story altogether-A magician!;)

You're getting a good deal with either striker but I'd hold on to Eto'o if I were you. First of all, I think Eto'o is more likely to rise. This is because he would simply be reclaiming a rating he already had but he lost largely due to injury. Secondly, La Liga is a better league so since the strikers are similarly accomplished, I'd side with the one who has proven himself against more trying opposition. Third of all, Barca are a better team than Inter. This has two sides to it though, positive and negative. Barca's superiority over not only Inter (in my opinion) but the rest of the teams in La Liga is conducive to success and excellent football. Barcelona have been utterly irrestibile and more importantly, convincing in their domination of the league this year whereas Inter have failed to do so. Despite holding a high position from the get go, they haven't matched the standard of Barca (although it is harder to do so due to the often dour nature of Serie A but the point remains valid). If anything, Juve look the best team in Serie A right now.

It is important to remember that although both of these players are of prodigious and rare ability, they are also risks. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is famed for his ability to turn around a game, as one poster put here he is a 'magician' but often he turns a game around because Inter have struggled due to his anonymity in the play prior to his 'trick'. He is temperamental and sometimes seems not to fancy a game and has been a liability off the pitch too in the past (posing as a policeman in a red light district, disrupting dressing room harmony that sort of thing- what the Italians may call Cassanata). Eto'o has also been accused of such disruption, particularly last season. Constant rowing with Riijkard, refusing to come on as a sub; it was hard to tell at times how much of his injury problems were physical rather than mental.

Another thing to consider is age. Eto'o is older and that is worrying as many of his gifts are manifested in the form of physical prowess, his speed being the main example. He relies on his physicality far more than Ibrahimovic does. Zlatan has such wonderful technique and the added bonus of height that he will remain a threat even when his pace has been forgotten as a relic of his youth. If Eto'o were to suffer more injury problems it could destroy his pace (a lá Michael Owen) but may not have the skill to adapt. I'm just trying to make sure I've got everything on the scales before I see which way they lean.

Either way though, you're bound to be on to a winner. Stick with Eto'o, that's what I'd do.

Bob Loblaw's Bonus Fact:

The Bible, the world's best-selling book, is also the world's most shoplifted book.

I agree with that but an increase to 97 just because of 15 goals ?

He could get that increase if he maintains this level of performance and Barca do well in Europe.

But trust me' date=' [b']Zlatan is a different story altogether[/b]-A magician!;)

This might be your opinion but overall Eto'o is scoring a goal every game in a much stronger league than Zlatan's where he has only got 10 in 17. ;)

I don't think you guys are getting what Ahemd id trying to say. Yes Eto'o is on fire atm and has scored 15 goals in 15 games, but Zlatan is a brilliant player as well. Alway there creating chances, getting the assists and still bagging the goals.10 goals in 17 games is not a bad record. IMO none of them will rise in the next changes but as you guys have rightly said that if one of them is to rise it is Eto'o. All i am saying is that on current form Eto'o might be playing really well, but Ibra is consistent and is always there for Inter when they need him the most. :)

So end of the day i would say keep Eto'o but Ibra is not far behind him. ;)

The rise of Zlatan over the past couple of seasons has been mouth-watering.

Eto'o has been the usual striker that scores goals but Ibra is something of a rare type.

I wonder if you saw his acrobatic pass against Lazio. If you haven't see it here Ibrahimovic vs Lazio Amazing Pass [ incredible skill ] and there are many more.

He is a magician, you just can't take the ball from him. You need to foul him or try harder.

I personally like the 2 players but Ibra is my preferred choice.