Danilo Sousa Campos‏ - Ajax's next sensation

Ahmed

The insiders at Ajax have recently discovered another talent.

In the meantime, Daley Blind is not the next big thing anymore at the capital club. His name? Richard Danilo Maciel Sousa Campos.

650533_657_1180949944768-wamberto_familie330.jpg

Danilo who is 18 years of age. The Belgian/Brazilian is the son of the player Wamberto de Jesus Sousa Campos. His father was a former Ajax regular and earned the nickname Wampie.

At the age of 15, Danilo joined Belgian club Standard Liège before moving to the academy of Ajax in 1998.

His father was behind these moves since he was a former player for both clubs.

In 2007, Blind and Danilo sign a three-year contract. The pair also makes this year the move to Young Ajax. Last year worked the famous names from the current youth a moderate season in the A1.

Danilo is a forward who can play all positions up front. He is very quick and skillful with the ball.The son is the same type of footballer as his dad. Danilo says he has learned a lot from his father, who still plays professional football. "He knows exactly what I should do and not do on the pitch. He also tells me how to concentrate out there."

The insiders in Ajax claim this chap is of the “extraordinary” category and they rate him better than Daley Blind.

Currently with the youth team, he has played 11 games and scored 1 goal.

Father Wamberto beamed with pride. "This is a great day for our family”, the former first team player said. "I think that if Danilo keeps working hard, he can become better than I am.”

It wouldn't be too long before this prospect breaks into the first team as Ajax usually take the risk of giving their youth first team action.

Summary:

Name: Danilo Sousa Campos

Date of Birth: January 13, 1990

Place of birth: Sao Luiz, Maranhao

Nationality: Belgian Brazilian

Watch out for him:)

Re: Danilo Sousa Campos‏ - Ajax's next sensation

A forward with one goal from 11 matches in youth team football is not setting my pulse racing.

The report says he is a forward who can play all positions up front.

He might be a supporting striker or a winger.

• 2 weeks later...