Pardon my ignorance.

jamboman

I've been playing SM for about 2 months now and I'm not doing too badly. I'm still learning but I'm not doing too badly. I've been on this forum for nearly a month now but this is me first introducing myself. I do apoligise and hope that people don't think I was being rude as it never occured to me that it was the done thing to introduce yourself until I saw some other newcomers do it just recently. In all the other forums that I've been part of in the past the members just got to know you through your posts and if you could take a ribbing and keep coming back then they accepted you. However, I'm waffling.:)

My name is Grant, I'm 25 years old and if you haven't guessed with a username like "Jamboman", I'm a big Jambo (Hearts FC). I'm also crazy enough to own a season ticket for them. My hobbies are obviously going to watch the Jambo's but I also enjoy watching real football from time to time :D the likes of which teams such as Man Utd, Arsenal, Barca and Inter etc provide. Other hobbies include Karate and drinking, but never at the same time because they don't mix. I've tried doing some moves whilst intoxicated but all I achieved was to give my mates a good laugh. Anyway, I've introduced myself now and I hope to both participate and start some good football chat.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: Pardon my ignorance.

Hi Grant, welcome to the forum from one Hearts man to another :):P. You may find it a bit strange that a Glaswegian should follow an Edinburgh side but when I was a boy,(long time ago :D ) I hated the bigotry and hatred between the two Glasgow giants, (still do) so I decided to follow Hearts, as they were at the top of the league (1964/65) along with Kilmarnock, an unusual state of affairs to say the least, Kilmarnock went on to win the league on goal difference :mad: , but I have stayed loyal to Hearts ever since then. I also had the great fortune to play at Tynecastle for Dumbarton reserves when I was 16 yrs old, playing against Drew Busby, who complimented me after the game, (out of niceness I think) we lost 2-0 but it was a great experience, anyway welcome to the Forum and have fun, plenty of topics to debate. David.

Hey' date=' Welcome to the Forum...

I've been here over a year and still no welcome thread by me, so your ignorance is pardoned ;)[/quote']

I never made a newcomer thread and many others havnt :) Welcome to the forum another hearts fan i have to deal with ur growing in numbers last time i went to see hearts vs celtic it sounded like hearts wernt at the game no that wasnt the 1-1 draw :D

welcome

hey buddy welcome to the forum !

You seem a gooden and i hope you stick around. Any questions feel free to PM me or any members whose name is in blue or red :D

Were all freindly !

Also this is the place to be to see who to buy sell etc ;) tactics, the lot ! its all here !

also dont worry, booze and most things dont mix ! apart from booze + Dancing = funny times

Thank you for the warm welcome guys.:) To answer your question Ahmed I quit Karate when I was a brown belt with no tabs at the age of 14 then I picked it up again at the age of 20 and started at the begining again. I'm at 1st dan black belt now but I've not got the time at the moment to put in the effort to move any higher, work commitments and what have you. Also Nice to see a Glaswegian support the JT's for a change. Too often it's people from Edinburgh supporting one of the old firm.:mad: Well done David, very brave indeed.:)

Thank you for the warm welcome guys.:) To answer your question Ahmed I quit Karate when I was a brown belt with no tabs at the age of 14 then I picked it up again at the age of 20 and started at the begining again. I'm at 1st dan black belt now but I've not got the time at the moment to put in the effort to move any higher' date=' work commitments and what have you. Also Nice to see a Glaswegian support the JT's for a change. Too often it's people from Edinburgh supporting one of the old firm.:mad: Well done David, very brave indeed.:)[/quote']

eyyyyyy another Karate dude on the forum. :D

Shotokan?

and Welcome :)