help me

kidvillan

Re: help me

I'm guessing you've had your rep reduced due to breaking point 5 of SM's Code of Conduct "Club Hopping". I've never heard of them just taking somebody's 3rd spot away because of club hopping, but it wouldn't hugely surprise me.

If it's your rep that's been reduced over time it will rise again and you will be allocated that 3rd spot again in the future. If it's just been taken away, I'm not sure whether you'll get it back again, if may be worth opening a support ticket to find out.

Your other option is of course opening a new account, which is allowed if you aren't using it for cheating purposes.

Although, I recommend in the future, you only take clubs you intend to keep. It spoils the Gam World for other managers if people are just quitting clubs every 5 minutes.

Talking about quitting a club, I quit one a while back as I needed to make room for another. I want to rejoin the club now, but I don't know which EC it was. Is there a club history I can see, so I may rejoin the club. It was only Huddersfield, so it was not given to another manager.

Talking about quitting a club' date=' I quit one a while back as I needed to make room for another. I want to rejoin the club now, but I don't know which EC it was. Is there a club history I can see, so I may rejoin the club. It was only Huddersfield, so it was not given to another manager.[/quote']

No club history im afraid. Unless you can remember the setup there is no other way of telling.

Guest Daragh

Talking about quitting a club' date=' I quit one a while back as I needed to make room for another. I want to rejoin the club now, but I don't know which EC it was. Is there a club history I can see, so I may rejoin the club. It was only Huddersfield, so it was not given to another manager.[/quote']

Do you have a mate or do you know anyone else that was playing in that setup?

If you do you could PM them and find out :)