Which of these GK's should i keep? And which should i sell?

Bradford

I am at Barcelona and currently have 3 91 rated Gk's i was wondering which would be likeliest to rise and which to drop:

Afinkeev (91) I currently play him as my first choice, he's very young, just 22.

Victor Valdes (91) have never played him

Steklenburg (91) Transfer banned as i got him for 12 mil like 2 weeks ago.

I was looking at selling Victor Valdes but was wondering what you thought on their ratings i thought.

Afinkeev (91) to 91/92

Victor Valdes (91) to 91

Steklenburg(91) to 92

Please give your own opinions and of what i should do, i want Vucinic and i have agreed a deal of 14 mil for him but have only 9 mil with no other players i want to sell.

Any help would be apprecited.

Re: Which of these GK's should i keep? And which should i sell?

I should keep Akinfeev and Victor Valdes. Victor Valdes is the Barca's goalkeeper so he has got a big chance to rise and Akinfeev is too good for a young goalkeeper. I don't know about Skelenburg. I should sell it with a high price like 20-25 million and buy a man to your weak position.

When the rises scheluded, you can choose what will you sell. Wait for rise schedule in my opinion. BUt you need some money fast sell your one goalkeeeper.

Akinfeev is your must keep keeper. Anyone that has watched CSKA last season whether in the league or UEFA will know he is one of the most reliable keepers around. Also for Russia, last season he only let in 1 goal in 5 matches in the run up to the Euro's. Then in the Euro's he let in more, but still kept two clean sheets in 5 games. He also only conceded an average of 0.8 goals a game last season. Very impressive. For me he's worthy of 93, but 92 is probably more likely to be what he'll get.

The other 2 keepers are unlikely to rise. Valdes has done alright this season for Barcelona, but has been very poor in the past. He also doesn't get a look in for Spain so I can't see him rising. Stekelenburg has also done well when I've seen him play internationally, although whilst he's playing in the Dutch League and getting no Champions League Football I can't see him rising.

So, I'd keep Akinfeev and sell either of the other. Neither will drop but there's no need to have 3 good keepers, so sell one. I'd be tempted to sell Stekelenburg just because I don't see any chance of him rising whilst playing where he is.

Well I searched and Stekelenburg hasn't played since the end of October. Must be injured. In the 4 games he did play he conceded 3 goals but kept two clean sheets. Valdes has started 15 games and conceded just 8 goals so in actual fact I'd shift Stekelenburg and keep Valdes. :)

I should keep Akinfeev and Victor Valdes. Victor Valdes is the Barca's goalkeeper so he has got a big chance to rise and Akinfeev is too good for a young goalkeeper. I don't know about Skelenburg. I should sell it with a high price like 20-25 million and buy a man to your weak position.

When the rises scheluded' date=' you can choose what will you sell. Wait for rise schedule in my opinion. BUt you need some money fast sell your one goalkeeeper.[/quote']

I have no weak positions :D, but my players constantly get NMF so i need more cover.

I see no point in holding 3 GK's and my only issue is that Victor Valdes has already been given a -1, may i ask who is most likely to rise?

Many thanks

I have no weak positions :D' date=' but my players constantly get NMF so i need more cover.

I see no point in holding 3 GK's and my only issue is that Victor Valdes has already been given a -1, may i ask who is most likely to rise?

Many thanks[/quote']

Akinfeev will be more likely to rise.

hello guys

remember aknifeev height will not qualify him to be a goal keeper for top teams abroad , simply in spain , italy, france, england and other countries there are many local keepers who can perform as good as him so these clubs dont need that goalkeeper

valdiz seems to be better now , or his defense is better , anyway , he is good

the other one i dont know

sell two of these players ( keep valdiz ) and then buy

renan ( valancia ) NEXT Julio Cesar - 23 ?

Viviano ( in italy ) NEXT BUFFON - 22?

Asenjo ( in spain ) NEXT Cassilas - 19 years old

while valdiz playing for ur team , wait for these guys to hit higher rating and can be regular in ur team , and give valdiz + cash for some defender , midfielder or striker

peace

I think that Akinfeev is a must keep, because he's a great young goalie who has a good prospect of getting into a bigger league soon.

I think Valdes is a must keep till the next spanish ratings, because i can see him going up to 92 with the way Barca are playing at the moment. Although he is still a fairly dodgy keeper, he is better than he has been in the past and therefore warrants an improved rating, so should go to 92.

Stekelnburg has been injured, i think, but he's still a good keeper however he's the one i'd keep least out of the 3. He's not even wanted as dutch number 1, the coach had to persuade VDS to come out of retirement for their last few games!

I agree with person above as well, Brito Renan and Assenjo are must buys if possible! I can't say i've heard of viviano but i'm sure he's good as well :P

why do you need 3 keepers in the first place?

keep akinfeev cos of his potential and sell the other two for good prices. I would rather use the money to improve other areas of my squad :D

Stekelnburg has been injured, meaning he won't rise anytime soon. Valdes is probably the worst player in the barca squad and only has an outside chance of rising.

cheers

hello guys

remember aknifeev height will not qualify him to be a goal keeper for top teams abroad ' date=' simply in spain , italy, france, england and other countries there are many local keepers who can perform as good as him so these clubs dont need that goalkeeper

valdiz seems to be better now , or his defense is better , anyway , he is good

the other one i dont know

sell two of these players ( keep valdiz ) and then buy

renan ( valancia ) NEXT Julio Cesar - 23 ?

Viviano ( in italy ) NEXT BUFFON - 22?

Asenjo ( in spain ) NEXT Cassilas - 19 years old

while valdiz playing for ur team , wait for these guys to hit higher rating and can be regular in ur team , and give valdiz + cash for some defender , midfielder or striker

peace[/quote']

Fiorillo is also a cheap young keeper. He is also rumoured as the next Buffon :D

Anyway keep Akinfeev and sell the others since you need only 1 Gk

Cheers

Stekelnburg has been injured' date=' i think, but he's still a good keeper however he's the one i'd keep least out of the 3. He's not even wanted as dutch number 1, the coach had to persuade VDS to come out of retirement for their last few games![/quote']

You just gave a reason why VDS was called out of retirement, due to Stekelenburg being injured, not because he's not good enough.

Valdes is seriously one of the most underrated GKs there are. Just think of all the Enkes, Rustus and Bonanos that never secured a place in the first team but he has. It's not like Barcenola can't afford to buy a keeper, he's ther because he's good. His style suits Barcelona's style. He's quick coming out of his goal and has superb reflexes. If Barcelona keep destroying team's in Spain as they are doing I don't see why he shouldn't go up to 92.

why do you need 3 keepers in the first place?

keep akinfeev cos of his potential and sell the other two for good prices. I would rather use the money to improve other areas of my squad :D

Stekelnburg has been injured' date=' meaning he won't rise anytime soon. Valdes is probably the worst player in the barca squad and only has an outside chance of rising.

cheers[/quote']

I have transfer listed Valdes for 25 mil, however i may use some money for a ne LB as i only have Abidal and Miguel Torres, and Miguel Torres is mainly RB.