Soccer Manager iPhone/iTouch Application

Soccer Manager iPhone/iTouch Application  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Wouldnt it be sweet if SM made an application for the Iphone or Itouch Ipod.

Although you can access SM via the internet browser, its still difficult to navigate at times. Facebook have made an application to great success and i think SM could do the same. Just making that little more user friendly when using your ipod or iphone.

SM could charge a small amout like a quid or something, every little helps ! or even more to be honest. Id buy it ! and im sure others would. Would be a great way of advertising aswell if it gets into the top 25 or 50 games etc !

I think they should consider this.

Do you ?

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Soccer Manager iPhone/iTouch Application

Although you can access SM via the internet browser' date=' its still difficult to navigate at times. Facebook have made an application to great success and i think SM could do the same. Just making that little more user friendly when using your ipod or iphone.

SM could charge a small amout like a quid or something, every little helps ! or even more to be honest. Id buy it ! and im sure others would. Would be a great way of advertising aswell if it gets into the top 25 or 50 games etc !

Do you ?[/quote']

Mr Adamski :) ,

You will be pleased to hear that we have started working on mobile zone or as it should be called accessing SM via mobile phone browsers.

I will try and put some info on SM News re this in the next week or so.

Mr Adamski :) ' date='

You will be pleased to hear that we have started working on mobile zone or as it should be called accessing SM via mobile phone browsers.

I will try and put some info on SM News re this in the next week or so.[/quote']

Ste thats good news, but eventually down the pipeline i think it would be beneficial to make a specific application for ipods and iphones, because its such a huge market, and you could charge people for downloading it ! :)

EDIT: Just realised there would be no need for an application but hey id probably still buy it lol ! and im sure others would.

If u get internet working on your PSP don't it work anyway m8.

I went on it the other day buts its hard to understand as i thought i had lost 4-0 but it was 4-0 to me.

It does but it takes ages to load, but if their was some way to make it work on the PSP

• 3 months later...

im bringing this up again . . ..

Im not sure if you have made it accesible to phones but currently i can go on SM via my itouch.

I was wondering though , could you make a application that would be available from itunes ?

like suggested in my original post. Would be so much better, some slight navigation issues currently nothing preventing play, would just be easier. Look forward to hearing you views ste

When I'm not allowed to go on the computer on school mornings to check my results from the previous night, I often use my ipod touch to view the results which is great but I would love it if there was an application for sm, I wouldn't know how hard it would be to develop but it would make everything much more accessible. If the idea was to be put forward for serious consideration then maybe allow users to set tactics for your next matche( it won't let me do it via safari on my ipod touch because it doesn't support flash/java or whatever:() and possibly make bids for other players along with checking your club messages and viewing your results.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Although you can access SM via the internet browser' date=' its still difficult to navigate at times. Facebook have made an application to great success and i think SM could do the same. Just making that little more user friendly when using your ipod or iphone.

Do you ?[/quote']

Hi,

This is something we will be looking into in the near future due to the popularity of the iPhone/iTouch Applications increasing and also new technology currently being developed.

• 1 month later...

Mobile/IPhone Soccermanager and New Site Interface

Great Site!!!

But in my opinion the whole site interface could do with a touch up for a more modern look.

Also with allot of new portable devices it would be a great idea to access soccermanager.com on the go :)

Discuss...

Re: Mobile/IPhone Soccermanager and New Site Interface

I am planning to get an Ipod Touch with internet access' date=' and will be making full use of it to access Soccermanager, so I would benefit from a mobile site. I think its currently under production.[/quote']

I can't recommend a iPod touch enough. The best electronic devise I own. Very easy to you SM on the touch. One let down is that you can't change players on tactics. But deffo buy one despite the hefty price tag!

Guys download OPERA MINI WEB to your phone will be the best thing you ever do its quick and easy and fast its basically like being on a labtop on your mobile enjoy

I also use opera mini on my sony ericsson c902 phone works brilliant. Drop and drag dont work but u just select the the option were u then click on a box above the players name select a number(1-16) and the save changes

I'm the first one that disagree,simply cause using application in those phone is costly the bill would be shocking high what for playing SM at iphone duh personal computer is much better to me and easier to use for me,and also for mobile phone using opera mini has data charge depending on how long i use and charge me fee on my bills,man i just a student after all