Sign in to follow this  
Messilio

World Championship 18

World Championship 18 is one of the oldest gameworlds in this game. It has a lot of action and I haven been in Charge of Boca Juniors for almost 2 years now. I started from scrap, relegated to Division 2 and now my team is leading in Division 2. For the past 2 years I have rebuilded my squad and now I have a line-up consisting of Almunia( just sold Kameni), Micha Richards, Squilacci, Osorio, Konko, Tosic, Lassana Diarra, Sessegnon, D'Alessandro, Mario Gomez, Guiseppe Rossi, Lavezzi, Mauro Zarate and Mbokani. The 2 teams in this setup to envy are Barcelona (many 95+ players and 145 youth players) and Werder Bremen. I really enjoy playing in this setup and I hope I can meet with other members from that gameworld here.;)

Re: World Championship 18

Boca Juniors Sign World Superstar Lionel Messi

Messi%2086%20Goal.jpg

Division 1 powerhouse, Boca Juniors have pulled the biggest transfer coup in the history of WC 18 by signing 4 times Ballon d' Or winner Lionel Messi. The prolific Argentine striker moved from Manchester United for an Impressive 55 million + Luis Suarez and Marek Hamsik. The transfer rocked the football world early this morning when the news broke. All major newspapers in the world brought the news that the former Barcelona hero moved to bitter rivals Boca Juniors.

e8df2_130407224144-lionel-messi-single-image-cut.jpg

Boca Juniors are champions again !!!

SoccerTrophy_0000.jpg0a7bfc73-203c-46ce-aa21-c10b252a48afLarge.jpg

Manager Irwin Maatrijk has guided Boca Juniors to their second championship's title in a row and the fifth Division 1 championship in the history of the club. The club from South America secured the title with two games left on the schedule after title contender Manchester City suffered a heartbreaking loss at the hands of Newcastle United and thus handing the title to Los Xeneizes.

It was a very competitive season with teams like Manchester City, Real Madrid and Arsenal all battleing Boca for the title. Lionel Messi was on fire for Boca Juniors with 24 goals and 10 assists, while Sergio Aguero became the assist leader with 12.

130407224144-lionel-messi-single-image-cut.jpg

Juventus, Stuttgart and Hibernian were relegated to Division 2, while Westham United, Liverpool and Sao Paolo won promotion to Division 2.

Boca Juniors will try to win the league for a third time in a row to become the most succesfull club in the history of World Cahmpionship 18.

Barcelona and Boca Juniors draw level in 8 goal thriller !!

tft_boca_1024_x_768_.v1330703572.jpg

On matchday two, Camp Nou was the scene of one of the hottest games of the season. Eternal rivals of World Championship 18, Barcelona and Boca Juniors, fought out a game of life and death to gain early advantage at the top half of the table. At that point both teams had lost their first league game so both wanted to record their first win of the season.

There was an electeric atmostphere at the Camp Nou when the kickoff took place and a capacity crowd cheered for their heroes.

With only two minutes on the clock Mats Hummels of Boca Juniors found Zlatan Ibrohimivic and the big man peppered the hands of the Italian goalkeeper. A minute later Boca got a freekick after Azipilicueta brought down Hummels. Lionel Messi put the ball on the head of Fabregas and he rifled it in. The Boca Juniors supporters went crazy and Camp Nou was shaking.

Four minutes later Bastian Schweinsteiger fired a screamer and Sirigu was speechless as he could only watch the ball thunder in the net. Boca supporters could not believe their teams luck and they danced aroud the stadium while the Barcelona crowd was left embarresed.

But somehow Barcelona got back in the game. In the 22th minute a bang from Cristiano Ronaldo cut the Boca lead in half, and eighteen minutes later Iniesta and David Villa combined nicely only for the ex-Valencia striker to tap it in and take the game to a 2-2 draw at half time.

For the Barcelona supporters this was a much needed facelift after the huminilating first 25 minutes.

bocabarsa.jpg

In the second half teams picked up where they left off, and again it was the South Americans who drew first blood. Lionel Messi found Serigio Aguero in the box with a silky pass and the pocket-size striker fired a shot past the defenders into the roof of the net. The crowd came alive again.

Two minutes later in the 56th minute Boca Juniors tought that they had scored their 4th goal but the Fabregas ball was ruled out for off side. Boca supporters were furious while Barca fans where happy with the narrow escape. In the 69th minute Karim Benzema scored a wonderfull header after Barcelona was awarded a freekick and that brought teams back in the balance. It was a wonderfull game and really end to end stuff.

In the 72th minute Philip Lahm brought down Messi and a free kick was awarded to Los Xeneizes. Messi stroke the ball hard and low underneath the wall and Sirigu was left in No Man's Land as Boca went ahead 3-4.

For most Boca Juniors fans the game was almost in the bag and the only thing left to do was to defend very well.

2013-01-27_BARCELONA_B-CASTILLA_39.v1359567288.JPG

Shots from Benzema and Balotelli were parried very well by Courtois and then in the 87th minute lightning stroke again. Just wen everyone thought that Boca would walk away with the win, Wesley Sneijder fed Mario Balotelli with a nice pass in the box, and "Super Mario" made no mistake. With a fancy flick he lifted the ball over the hand of Courtois and it bounced into the net, while all Barcelona fans were holding their breath. And when the ball rolled in the net a huge explosion of sound escaped from their mouths. The Camp Nou was shaking and Barcelona president Josep Bartomeu was dancing in the Grand Stand. The game ended 4-4.

Balotelli1_2895411.jpg?20130622134209

After two minutes the refree blew the final whistle on one of the most entertaining games of the season and it will be interesting to see how these two big teams will do for the rest of the season. Meanwhile Manchester City moved to the summit of the league with two wins in a row.