Multiple Accounts - Cheating or Not?

I don't have money to buy a Gold Membership account, but I really want to manage more squads. Can I create another account as long as I don't enter the same league setup? Is it considered cheating only to enter the same league or can I still make an account?

I have a high reputation and I don't want to get kicked from SM because of a stupid mistake.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Multiple Accounts - Cheating or Not?

I don't have money to buy a Gold Membership account' date=' but I really want to manage more squads. Can I create another account as long as I don't enter the same league setup? Is it considered cheating only to enter the same league or can I still make an account?

I have a high reputation and I don't want to get kicked from SM because of a stupid mistake.

Thanks for your help.[/quote']

Yeah you can have more than one account, just can't have two teams in the same setup (or game world, whatever you want to call it)

Some goon in my Game World: English Championship ** is managing West Brom and Liverpool and is putting through ridiculous 44 million bids for cr*p players... reported the transfer but these idiots still keep trying... Whats the point in cheating? If you are not good enough to win the league with Liverpool or at least be competitive then you are not very good right?

It's frustrating as not only has he cheated the game world but he's taken another team away from a potential player and will end up ruining the game world... ing eediot!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest Daragh

Some goon in my Game World: English Championship ** is managing West Brom and Liverpool and is putting through ridiculous 44 million bids for cr*p players... reported the transfer but these idiots still keep trying... Whats the point in cheating? If you are not good enough to win the league with Liverpool or at least be competitive then you are not very good right?

It's frustrating as not only has he cheated the game world but he's taken another team away from a potential player and will end up ruining the game world... ing eediot!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have 2 accounts but I have set up another one to be Liverpool. I have been waiting ages for a Liverpool team and I still don't have one. There is never a free Liverpool team :(

Guest Daragh

17 :eek: 50 :eek::eek:

The highest I will ever go is 3 accounts

I have 3 now

Imagines setting up your teams on match days when you have 50 accounts :eek::D You would have to get up at 7 in the morning and the matches don't even start till 8 :D

I even emailed this cretin with the liverpool team and said it is a bit suspect and rather than deny or just ignore me he came back with a cocky response that he will get away with it......

I manage Wolves and will never be able to overcome a deficit like an extra 100 million a year ....

I have 3 now

Imagines setting up your teams on match days when you have 50 accounts :eek::D You would have to get up at 7 in the morning and the matches don't even start till 8 :D

I had two, now gone Gold so moved them all onto my Gold account.

Had:

MAIN:

Preston

Man City

Rangers

2ND:

Liverpool

Aston Villa

Portsmouth

Now its:

GOLD:

Preston EC106

Cadiz GC7

Tottenham WC4585

Atletico WC4603

Man City WC3338

Newcastle WC4263

Preston GC39

Napoli GC52

FC Koln (Malta) GC50

Liverpool SM Superstars League (My league)

Wigan Gallaghers English Championship 1

Aston Villa WC3372

(FREE SPOT)

Guest Daragh

I even emailed this cretin with the liverpool team and said it is a bit suspect and rather than deny or just ignore me he came back with a cocky response that he will get away with it......

I manage Wolves and will never be able to overcome a deficit like an extra 100 million a year ....

Did you report him?

Guest Daragh

I had two' date=' now gone Gold so moved them all onto my Gold account.

Had:

MAIN:

Preston

Man City

Rangers

2ND:

Liverpool

Aston Villa

Portsmouth

Now its:

GOLD:

Preston EC106

Cadiz GC7

Tottenham WC4585

Atletico WC4603

Man City WC3338

Newcastle WC4263

Preston GC39

Napoli GC52

FC Koln (Malta) GC50

Liverpool SM Superstars League (My league)

Wigan Gallaghers English Championship 1

Aston Villa WC3372

(FREE SPOT)[/quote']

I would love to turn Gold

How much is it? :)

Did you report him?

How do I report a particular player? I did report the specific deal for 44 million though... The deal was done with some1 with a rep of 33??!!?!?!? Not sure you could go below 40??

My only thinking is that he must be a serial offender and losing rep but not giving a t0ss... Punishment is not hard enough IMHO :eek:

Guest Daragh

How do I report a particular player? I did report the specific deal for 44 million though... The deal was done with some1 with a rep of 33??!!?!?!? Not sure you could go below 40??

My only thinking is that he must be a serial offender and losing rep but not giving a t0ss... Punishment is not hard enough IMHO :eek:

I don't know if you can or not :o

But I'm sure you can :D

And you also said that he manages West Brom and Liverpool in the same setup which is not allowed

To report anything, go to My Home > SUpport > Cheating and submit a ticket.

SM can also check any PM's exchanged so if he has admitted it etc you should mention this to them as well.

Daragh, for Gold info just go to Shop > Gold Membership on the game, it will tell you all you need to know about prices, features, how to pay etc mate.

To report anything' date=' go to My Home > SUpport > Cheating and submit a ticket.

SM can also check any PM's exchanged so if he has admitted it etc you should mention this to them as well.

Daragh, for Gold info just go to Shop > Gold Membership on the game, it will tell you all you need to know about prices, features, how to pay etc mate.[/quote']

Thanks teb... Will do... Will also copy and paste the messages. Cheers

Guest Daragh

To report anything' date=' go to My Home > SUpport > Cheating and submit a ticket.

Daragh, for Gold info just go to Shop > Gold Membership on the game, it will tell you all you need to know about prices, features, how to pay etc mate.[/quote']

Thanks mate :)

I have 3 now

I'v got loads of teams - the only way I can setup all the teams on-time is to set them up, straight after I'v looked at the result after they have played a game

But saying that thou I might be dropping around 10 gold teams soon because Weds and Sat nights are taking far to long at the moment to go through all the teams

I have 3 accounts.

Used to have Three Non-Member Accounts but now i have 1 GM and 2 normal.

Only Have 6 Clubs...

But Then i kinda have 2 GM's as my friend quit and i know his Details (Password EMail etc) (:D)

Bu dont use that

Guest Daragh

I'v got loads of teams - the only way I can setup all the teams on-time is to set them up' date=' straight after I'v looked at the result after they have played a game

But saying that thou I might be dropping around 10 gold teams soon because Weds and Sat nights are taking far to long at the moment to go through all the teams[/quote']

How many teams have you got? :)

Theres someone with 50 i swear its Sambele off the forum

Lol dont need to publicise this?:o . Wrong spelling too. Theres nothing wrong with having 50 accounts too' date=' although im quitting alot of clubs now. No chemistry with them.

I have 3 now

no? I just replace injured suspended and NMF players after checking results , takes only around an hour plus for all accounts. :D